TWL Two Week Delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eeks
    Other zones had like 2-3 seasons in the same time we waited for TWL to start.
    Again, I'll say that the above is a bad thing. If the World Cup was held every 3 months, would it have as great a meaning and following as it does currently? I'd rather keep TWL to one or two seasons in a year and leave TWD to fill the gaps.

llater,
    Tony

Comment

Originally posted by brookus
      Again, I'll say that the above is a bad thing. If the World Cup was held every 3 months, would it have as great a meaning and following as it does currently? I'd rather keep TWL to one or two seasons in a year and leave TWD to fill the gaps.

llater,
      Tony
      same here. I wouldn't mind at all if TWL was only once a year.

Comment

Once a year, and taking place for the most part during the summer? or conversely the winter.

Comment

I've only been a part of the previous season, but this one is a drastic improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
            You sure about that webbb?
            I wasnt impressed by Pro. To my knowledge IML and AML are the same with different squads.
            I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

I'd rather have twl on winter and 2 seasons/year wouldn't be bad.
              Originally posted by Diakka
              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

WINTER PLEASE!

JESUS CHRIST

THE LAST TWO SUMMER SEASONS WERE A DISASTER FOR THOSE OF US WHO DON'T HAVE 4 INCH THICK SPECTACLES. I JUST CAN'T GIVE A SHIT WHEN IT'S NICE OUTSIDE.

WE GET MESSAGE
                MAIN CAPS LOCK OFF
                'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
                  WINTER PLEASE!

JESUS CHRIST

THE LAST TWO SUMMER SEASONS WERE A DISASTER FOR THOSE OF US WHO DON'T HAVE 4 INCH THICK SPECTACLES. I JUST CAN'T GIVE A SHIT WHEN IT'S NICE OUTSIDE.

WE GET MESSAGE
                  MAIN CAPS LOCK OFF
                  AGREED. LEAGUE DURING THE SUMMER? ZZZZ TOO NICE OUTSIDE TO PLAY LEAGUE. LEAGUE DURING WINTER TIME??? ZZZZ I THINK I RATHER BE PLYAING INT HE SNOW THENN FLYING A STUPID 2D SPACESHIOP. SO IF NOT WINTER OR SUMMER??? I SAY WE JUS KILL ALL LEAGUES. HEY YEW LOUISS, ILL SEE YOU AT MONKEY BARZ 10PM
                  RaCka> how can i get you here
                  death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                  RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                  death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

when you throw up a 2 week delay a few days before it is about to be imposed, you are asking to be ridiculed.

i don't agree with the delays, there's shit that people have to deal with every day of the year, who knows, maybe more people would have been able to play this week because they get the weekend off work, but whatever, i'm not a twl op, not my decision.

the one thing that is kinda dumb though, is that canada day and independence day didn't just pop out of nowhere. pusher being american and epi being canadian both know exactly when each of those days is schedualed, it doesn't change.

next season, if there is going to be a delay (which there shouldn't) look at schedualing it at the start of the season so squads can figure out what they want to do for those two weeks.
                    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                    Philos> there is something about you
                    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                      when you throw up a 2 week delay a few days before it is about to be imposed, you are asking to be ridiculed.

i don't agree with the delays, there's shit that people have to deal with every day of the year, who knows, maybe more people would have been able to play this week because they get the weekend off work, but whatever, i'm not a twl op, not my decision.

the one thing that is kinda dumb though, is that canada day and independence day didn't just pop out of nowhere. pusher being american and epi being canadian both know exactly when each of those days is schedualed, it doesn't change.

next season, if there is going to be a delay (which there shouldn't) look at schedualing it at the start of the season so squads can figure out what they want to do for those two weeks.
                      True, this could be planned, and not just come as quick message.
                      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

This should of been planned a long time ago. The delay has probably cause some people problems with there plans. The only good thing is maybe some people can get some practice in.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                        1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                        1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                        ---
                        5:waven> freeze
                        5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                        5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                        5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                        5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                        5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                        5:Freeze> LOL
                        5:waven> that's how things work around here
                        --
                        1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

I believe that Leagues started when the website, bots and databases where ready. Wich had to be hurried because people got grumpy.
                          Then it was delayed because there were still some problems to be fixed. It was not like the beginning of the leagues were really planned, and so the same about the end or whatever else.
                          So, altough I really dislike the delay and it is most likely gonna harm me, I believe there was no way they could have really planned this.
                          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Go outside you fucking nerds.
                            I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

...said the fucking nerd sitting inside at his computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigwig
                                ...said the fucking nerd sitting inside at his computer.
                                C'mon Big... With a Cisco degree at his disposal, don't you think Rubes has set up a wireless network so that he can be outside and be on the computer? Would a nerd do that?

llater,
                                Tony

Comment

Working...
                                X