This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason
    Antithesis... Lusiadas... merger... disaster... Annul sucks.

Don't mind me. I'm just spewing random thoughts.

Thats annul, not herc
    Dice
    TWLB Champions Season 8
    TWLJ Champions Season 8
    TWLB Champions Season 10
    TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDragons
      why would you not want to play pallies? they aint that good
      It's true, we suck. That's not the reason though, he claims we were mean to him or something, I'm not sure what happened. I'm not even sure if I was there or not.
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Running a squad to win is quite a hard thing to do. It's one thing to recruit good people, another to make sure people remain active and another to make sure people stay good. After spending 3 1/2 years of my SS life as a squad leader of different squads I can say it's something that is extremely hard to do well. So I wish all you new squads good luck and have fun And if you already know you don't have the time to dedicate to it 100%, quit now or it will end badly.

-Epi
        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

wtf is evolution? anyway, i just posted here to piss off awesome. you fucking flaming faggot.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
          Asia Minor> maybe not
          Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
          bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
          bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
          bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
          bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Pirates granted are pretty good javs, but sorry they are nowhere near a top 5 wb squad. I'm looking at their roster right now and i can't see anyone that stands out as an amazing or really good wb, evoce is decent and primal has kinda lost it but nobody their is worth mentioning for twl greats. The top 5 squads in twld this season all had at least 1 really good player. and btw Torr is a fucking moron (torr = awesome) notice you will be the new sudden and talk all the shit but won't actually start in the games.
            7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
            1:Rough> is radiation an element?
            8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
            Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
            Piston> I own in belim
            6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

P.S. herc and the rest of the squad are kewl guys
              7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
              1:Rough> is radiation an element?
              8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
              Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
              Piston> I own in belim
              6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                Remember kids, the earlier we stop replying to this thread, the quicker he leaves.
                True, i dont know who you are either but your completely right... and there will be 10 more replies (9 from pallies most likely) to say "omg everyone stop posting" but none of them will realize the obvious that if they stop clicking the "Reply" button, this all goes away.
                Originally posted by Dabram
                Awesome
                Dabram
                Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                Anyways Pirates would a lot better if they axed some of their lesser intelligent, scared to play pallies, and all around homosexual members, meaning ONLY Awesome.
                Yes, i am so afraid of you guys... and Supremacy too (which is the other squad i refuse to fight)... but i've played vs. elusive and a bunch of other squads better than you... but yes, you guys are scary.... so scary

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                  Remember kids, the earlier we stop replying to this thread, the quicker he leaves.
                  True, i dont know who you are either but your completely right... and there will be 10 more replies (9 from pallies most likely) to say "omg everyone stop posting" but none of them will realize the obvious that if they stop clicking the "Reply" button, this all goes away.
                  Originally posted by Dabram
                  Awesome
                  Dabram
                  Originally posted by froedrick
                  The top 5 squads in twld this season all had at least 1 really good player.
                  • DeEz NuTs (now uses the name Rookie)
                  • Hercules
                  • a2m
                  • Crazy Canockout (now playing warbirds and doing very well at them... if he continues playing wb's for more than a month, you might know what i'm talkin about soon)
                  • Nikolai (i know you've likely never heard of him, so i dont blame you for probably posting some sarcastic reply, but you will see in the next few months what i'm talking about)
                  If you don't wanna believe me, fine, it's your choice... i really dont care if any of you think we're gonna dissolve or we're gonna lose the next twl (wow wouldn't that be the end of life on earth as we know it).. the squad wasn't made for you people anyways so why do you care so much. (not a question, a simple statement for you to think about)
                  Originally posted by froedrick
                  btw Torr is a fucking moron (torr = awesome).
                  Believe me, i think the same about you Saidar (saidar = froedrick).
                  Last edited by Awesome; 09-11-2003, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by demonfaze
                    Maybe next time you should try to state your objections without making yourself sound like an egotistical prick.
                    You and I both know that would NEVER (i stress Never) work Fazer.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome
                      [*]Nikolai (i know you've likely never heard of him, so i dont blame you for probably posting some sarcastic reply, but you will see in the next few months what i'm talking about)
                      People shouldn't pretend to be me.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Vigilanty is probably your best wb, at least in my opinion.

Comment

• Someone just close this damn thread then to end the Stalfos madness, once and for all. (although I don't believe he will truly stop posting here.. something probably regarding him or his squad will draw him back )

Comment

• This will probably end up like that thread hmm what is it called
                            "Crisis Next Season" where it went from a discussion about a squad called Crisis to Sirius. pretending to be Spartacus.

-Tyson
                            Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonesy
                              Someone just close this damn thread then to end the Stalfos madness, once and for all. (although I don't believe he will truly stop posting here.. something probably regarding him or his squad will draw him back )
                              Then dont talk trash about me, Tim, and i wont have a reason to.

PS: Yes, please do close this thread already.

Comment

• I'd close it, but some people are actually having a good conversation no matter how much you'd like this to be about how picked on you are, Awesome. We're all secretly crying a river for you. (PALLIES CONSPIRACY! SOMEONE STOP US!)

On-topic-wise, I'm looking for a large showing from Syndicate, starring a few people that could really put a hurt on TWLs. There are actually a few new squads that I could see dishing out some pain, but Syndicate remains my favorite for the time being.
                                Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
                                X