New upcoming talents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's like so totally unfair
    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Torn Wing for Spec.

Comment

haha epi i wasnt sure if he played in TWLB or not, i just knew WA were in TWLB and he was on WA l0lz
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Disqualifier
          Sika in WB, javs and .... pretty much any ship in basing.
          Not so new talent but upcoming for sure.
          He took half of our kills one round in a TWDD game versus Disoblige, he went 20-1 in a 4v4 game.
          But in javs he just lames. Sika playes Lamelins.

We had me, Lemon and M_M God playing, our best wbs, for sure.
          1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
          1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
          1: cundor> dude
          1: cundor> i already told my parents
          1: Desperate> LOL
          1: Cremation> HAHA
          1: bram> :)
          1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

i think raidar has potential

Comment

I saw this guy feint he may be good ew also banzi he is real good, umm crom looks hot, epi is real hot, but kickashman is hotter.

Comment

You guys do seem to be hyping people that are either mediocre or were already talented. I don't see many "break out" starts here at all.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Wasn't this NEW upcoming talent? Wow read the title. That means, they can't have played in leagues before.

Comment

I have played in leagues before.. but for once I would just like to play a whole league I played like 2 or 3 games for Paladen. I hope zerz is coming back soon so incuria wont fall to pieces.

Anyways.. I wouldnt know someone off the top of my head.. Tho i have heard about this Koan dude who seems to do pretty well
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

He's not new. Christ
                      7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                      1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                      8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                      Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                      Piston> I own in belim
                      6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Yeah

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                        Well the TWL site lists him as having played in round 9 in TWLB, but he has 0 points, 0 kills, 0 deaths so I assume he got subbed right away so I don't think that counts too much (technically yes, but c'mon :P).

-Epi
                        Yeah It'll nice to see if tyson plays in TWL. Last season He'd magically lag out b4 the match or in the first 20 secs and not come back online untill after the match.

Kinda strange. Kinda Lame.

I think it was staged.
                        I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Re: Yeah

Originally posted by JacKieChan>
                          Yeah It'll nice to see if tyson plays in TWL. Last season He'd magically lag out b4 the match or in the first 20 secs and not come back online untill after the match.

Kinda strange. Kinda Lame.

I think it was staged.
                          I had serious lag problems last season and to top it all off I had a low res.
                          I remember in our first twlb game I got added and hoped to stay in but it didn't work I
                          got speced right when the game started and my comp froze heh (same thing happened with other games).
                          Jackie wouldn't u think a squads leader would do anything to play and help his team out rather
                          than spec on purpose and not play? Very stupid of you to accuse me of backstabbing my squad especially
                          after everything I did for it.

As for new and upcoming talents I will have to go with someone like Thine who I see plays lots of elim
                          and practices alot wb. I also think Vermillion Flame is a rising star.

-Tyson
                          Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

Comment

Re: Re: Yeah

[i]As for new and upcoming talents I will have to go with someone like Thine who I see plays lots of elim
                            and practices alot wb. I also think Vermillion Flame is a rising star.

-Tyson [/B]
                            THine i'm not sure and i dont even know who is he.. but as for Vermillion.. ya he proved to many people that he is a good wb.. and i have to say he is a rising star
                            9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                            4:Nimrook> No?
                            4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                            4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                            4:Akuun> ROFL
                            4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                            4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                            4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Nimfluke for javs.
                              Tyson for wbs.
                              Lunch3 for base spider.
                              1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Threestripes and Tyson_bitbeast will rock the house most vicisiouly.
                                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Working...
                                X