No announcement yet.

New upcoming talents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody seems to be forgetting that I am the new upcoming talent in crappiest twl player ever..
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

funny ...
      admit it

I'm hot

twlj champ season 8
      twlb champ season 8 10 11
      twdtj champ season 3

Comment

i wont give any credits for raidar (that one in wr right?) because he just lags nt
        Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
        Mirror <ZH> this sucks
        Server> dont worry mirror
        Server> shark fits your tits
        Peace <ZH>> shut up
        Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
        Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
        1:Hercules> im level 90
        1:Hercules> in 9d
        1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
        1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Originally posted by HoTlAvAkInG
          Dont know wat the **LAGGER** squad or something like that is but they have names that end with lag :P
          when we fought them with my squad we only won with like 8 kills difference in some games in DD's they might be new talent dont know if they are new though..

Im not able to play ss so cant check out of there are any other new upcoming lets call them skilled people
          They were known as **DRAGON** before, all really nice people though imho noone played TWL before
          MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

This thread, like most threads, is a joke.

I still don't see any good new upcoming talent - the names keep getting thrown out could be owned with one hand by half of trench wars.

Actually, they could be owned by one hand by half of cont, this includes dsbers who can't aim and egers who can't dodge.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Copy!?!
              They were known as **DRAGON** before, all really nice people though imho noone played TWL before
              Im sure you all heard of the old saying "nomen est omen". Bear that in mind.

edit: referring to their new squadname.
              Last edited by Burzum; 01-07-2004, 05:18 PM.
              2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
              2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
              2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
              2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
              2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
              1:spider> Wooooohoo!
              1:spider> .*passes the hat*
              1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

maybe the upcoming new talents arent as good as older ones but they are prolly the best from those tho..

and i would love to see you owning most of the mentioned talents :P
                Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                Peace <ZH>> shut up

Comment

Easily.

EDIT:I took a look at one of the players who i keep seeing getting mentioned and he's only got a 10-8 average in the league everybody mentions him in. The one time he played me he went 9-10 in round one and then 5-10 in round 2, a round where i went 12-5.

(i'm not trying to toot my own horn here as i'm not very good anymore, but if these people are supposed to be the "future" then it's gonna be the same people winning for the next 5 seasons too.)
                  Last edited by Nickname; 01-07-2004, 11:06 PM.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

this is only thread about talents that might get good and do something in twl in future.. MIGHT

This up coming season will be the best for me.. well depends how much i get to play hehe
                    Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                    Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                    Peace <ZH>> shut up

Comment

Don't know if he's new, don't know if he's going to be in twl, but Sol ^ is pretty good imo.
                      sigpic
                      What is even the elblow?

Comment

I hear Jason's still pretty shitty, but he'll come out of his cocoon one of these days, like a pretty butterfly read to spread its wings and share its grace and beauty with the world.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

where do i remember the name Jason from wat squad was that again .. remember me :P
                          admit it

I'm hot

twlj champ season 8
                          twlb champ season 8 10 11
                          twdtj champ season 3

Comment

Nickname: I believe I know who you're talking about. It's hard to get that awesome of a rec when your team loses half of its games (so half the time you pretty much by default have 10 deaths, and often the rest of your team dies before you get 10+ kills).

Under these conditions I guess I can nominate myself as a jav since I have a 10-8 rec and my team has an amazing 9-32 rec
                            - k2

Comment

the reason why it seems like theres a shortage of new elite players is that lots of SSers stop perceiving a player as new after he makes his way to one of the elite squads and establishes himself on it. for people with a talent for this game that doesnt take very long. for example, i can tell from this thread that more people consider my little brother 3stripes to be "new" than do people consider myself new...even though we've played about the same amount of TW (5-7 months).
                              There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

im so weird is gonna rock the house
                                3:Extinct> i havent masturbated in like a month
                                3:Extinct> mad hard
                                3:im so weird> this chat is turning homosexual
                                3:im so weird> just the way i like it

Comment

Working...
                                X