bulletproof: ^
    melee: wake up
    >bad<: nice name
    Spores: iffy
    British squad: no
    veloce: zey lose, yes
    pundit: no chance
    shiznits: very funny
    Last edited by za gophar; 01-08-2004, 07:03 PM.
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

weird how melee didn't appear. granted we've lost some spiders but we still have plenty of very good basers and not the least of which is bosshawk who can compete with some of the best terrs (save me the comments on this remark please, it's an opinion). melee's got good basers we just need activity and newbs to accept our challenges.

Comment

puma doesnt base.

ever.

we DD like mad
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
          weird how melee didn't appear. granted we've lost some spiders but we still have plenty of very good basers and not the least of which is bosshawk who can compete with some of the best terrs (save me the comments on this remark please, it's an opinion). melee's got good basers we just need activity and newbs to accept our challenges.
          Read what I said

Comment

lol, paul, you think we dont want to bd some newb squad just to get some points? who doesnt? but the fact is.. no one accept our challenge... wat can we do? beat the crap out of them in pub and force them to accept? besides, im pretty sure there will be another reset for twd. if not, then too bad. but really, i'd rather melee play better squads for practice, then waste 30 mins beating squads that doesnt even know how to base. let those that play ez squads get in twlb, they will only humiliate themself when end up with a 0-10 rec. save some embarrasment.
            1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
              6) Burning Rose: Have a couple active ?go base players, should be able to get up in the top 10 at least for TWD, who they decide to play this TWD will determine how much they want to do well this TWL however.
              Thanks <3
              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
              TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
              Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
              1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
              4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
              1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

as for cripples, they are pretty much dead, or dying, but Ross wont let it happen, i dont see them making or taking much effort @ TWBD/TWLB, for iwas the guy who did all that. As for Sk8 i think we have a veyr good chance of making TWLB, grant we arent no spastic or nething, but we do like 3 TWBD a day and vs good squasd most times, hellz we beat incuria 2 days ina row $. I'd put us ahead of alot of them squads. Melee should also be on the list, but like paul says they arent palying smart squads, but TWD is reseting again they got another chance @ It. As for grapevine, they have them few melee guys who are decent @ basing, bu ti dont thin they are putting full effort into it. But i'd say WR, pirates,spores,RB, BR, Sk8, -f-, melee will make it but u still got 3 more spots.

Just wondering why doesnt Synd try for TWLB? or are they gonna? As far as the skilless league stab, Jason is rite u got them 2-3 top notch squasd who steal everyone who is upand coming talent and who is good, basing squads do it w/ basers as well as dueling w/ dueling. There isnt 500 good ppl in TW to spread about to 16 good squads. As i said b4 the end of last TWL, u'll always have them 2-3 bottom squads in every league who onlyh win 1-2 games a year regardless of if u use TWD or any other method to pick TWL teams. As for TWD ia lso said it wont always be the best skilled team making it bc sometimes (cripples in twbd) u can play alot of no-name teams and get high ranking ESPECIALY in TWBD for ther isnt that many games a day. We all didnt pick TWD as a qualifying method, cpt. did but i suppose there isnt any other way, but in the end u'll be stuck w/ shizzy squadss, cant have 16 top notch competative squads, or 12 if lowerd for that matter.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Those 2 wins vs inc doesnt mean you are great. I mean we were absolute crap in those matches.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

no but it show's we have promise and can win vs some decent basing squads. U guys mite not of had ur best 8 guys on, but even ur 3rd string are full out basers and thats basiclay all they do, and they aren THAT terrible @ it.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Don't be dissing the 3rd string Incuria players, I just made my way up to 3rd string shark!

Comment

i like sk8. alot of potential u guys got! it still annoys me that your thing still says cripples as squad though.

Comment

haha oh ya i'll change that rite now =p, i didnt even think of that, but whats funny is when i see other ppl that have it i say to myself how stupid that is.
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

i love you cig..but LEARN TO TYPE!!!!
                            its a pain reading your post
                            1 + 1 = 1

Comment

LOL Neth you type almost the exact same way.
                              sdg

Comment

I hate being formal on a dum forum. I started to use "," and "." to break up sentences now dont get carried away and expect me to use paragraphs u dum hoe.
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X