No announcement yet.

Twlb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well cig I didnt mean we didnt have our top 8, because we sure had some of our top 8 on, tho we dont even have a real top 8, we are kinda of the same level mostly.. I said we were total unorganised crap those 2 matches.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

noooo, cig is breaking up with me
      1 + 1 = 1

Comment

hehe gallz OK , if u think u (a basing squad) is unorganized, try organizing a bunch Duelers and teaching them what a cram and other things are
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Me and my night Buddies should be able to atleast come in top 10 of twlb i wasnt really active lately but will be in less than 2 weeks and i will try to talk with the guys and start being active in base becouse we should atleast with the guys we got qualify for twlb
          admit it

I'm hot

twlj champ season 8
          twlb champ season 8 10 11
          twdtj champ season 3

Comment

Yesterday we were already better.. so I would like to take you on again Cig
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I have the feeling that pirates will make it. I trust Arobas for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                hehe gallz OK , if u think u (a basing squad) is unorganized, try organizing a bunch Duelers and teaching them what a cram and other things are
                Hi sig :x
                TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

I'm sure that Sk8, Syn, and Pirates can all make TWLB.
                  - k2

Comment

OMG ASHRAN sup sexy?

and Gallz im sure we'd bd u any time, u guys are a fun competative game and both sides never give up till end + its usualy good fighting. Although i dont schedule games or get most games (cept for americans at nite) it isnt my job to say lets do it
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Cheater

Cheating on me again Cig? </3
                      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Hmmm

Yeah, It'll be interesting to see how twlb shapes up. The ladder always does a few funny things...we'll just have to see who gets in...

I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

I think scheduling wouldnt work with us .

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                            I hate being formal on a dum forum. I started to use "," and "." to break up sentences now dont get carried away and expect me to use paragraphs u dum hoe.
                            I like how "formal" means using complete sentences.
                            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Well its more formal then me using "..." to break up sentences like i use to.

And gallz i was jk
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                              X