No announcement yet.

TWL 7 squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A gorgeous blonde hit on me at my shrink's office today. I got her number, but I'm debating whether I should call her or not. Two head cases getting together might be a problem.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Or it could be a new Fox sitcom.

Comment

• A little baby with a dick, coming out of a dick... and that's straight up the truth!
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimrook
          ROFL.. LOL LOL!

and Nethila is going out with Eason Chan.. the one ball man.. lol
          omg eason is $$
          but jolin is mine
          Imagination knows no limit

Comment

• stfu
            jolin is mine

and btw, CUT WILL PWN
            and dll will suck
            Last edited by Jz-; 01-26-2004, 01:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckily Yours

In base diso will dominate again and pallies will be the "surprise" comparing to last season. And we look forward to a diso- pallies final. NO MORE SPASTILAG! HAIL!
              "Spastilag" what the hell...

Spastilag - A terminology to describe how much a person lags in the squad known as Spastic.

does this apply to any other squads ?
              LA

Comment

• Yeah, you have the LEGOLAG, or for some lotr fans that have to have everything called their way LEGOLAS
                6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                3 league vet

Comment

• 95% of ppl have lag in basing, it isnt just a squad :x and if anything the canadian/american Spastic guys (most) were probably less laggy then the euro's (diso)
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• HI. Who cares! Whats funny is, we beat value syndicate shriek in warbirds, but we lost to Pallies 3 times in a row :P In javs, I just don't think theres much competition besides syndicate. More then likely Shriek will disolve, Value won't get better at teaming, Diso has yet to get a stable lineup, matter of fact I think Pirates will get 3rd or even pull off an upset. Oh and basing, were good at it, but were still figuring shit out like who should be in what ship. Basically Domi lets us know :P

BTW... I'm gone as of wednesday to kuwait and won't be back for a year. Except very seldom visits. So GL with the gayest yet most addictive game I ever played.
                    www.godswrathclan.net

Comment

• What a thread

Wow can we rename this thread "pissing contest continued"??

I like pages 4-8. I browsed a few pages, I wish I had those moments back in my life. I could do something usefull like scratch my right ass check.

I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

• Ok, let's say that this is gonna a tough top 5 to pick for TWLB.

Personally I don't care about the other leagues, mostly based on new squads pumped with elites or some reformed squad...

There it goes

Number 1: Disoblige

- After all, they are the number one basing squad of all times in TW! Advantaged over all teams by their teamwork and experience in the squad, they shall prevail. With some really awesome recruits... *Cumu...Azurus...* any of their lineups can show beef. I personally know that even if they might not earn this place that would only be that way because of some lag, or missing key-players *Thundies, Nockm, WP and the sexy mantra* and the older ones *Crven Schnares, a2k, Dabram and others I forgot*.

Number 2: Pallies

- Already a major force amoung our community, they have set themselves over most squads for their versatibility *excuse me if I'm wrong for that word!*. I don't know their full roster but simply hellz, ryan, mattey, sleepy, luke, scuzzy, blood, bz, divine, koan, boo, myth, code, project, pj... I think all these names find theirselves a right place into this game. Their overall and individual skills is totally awesome as they can perform with much ease in all three leagues. It will be a nice fight for the number one but I wish ya'll good luck!

Number 3: The Evil Spastic

- For a long while they have been dissed, claimed as the lag-cram inventors. Probably everyone uses the brand new technique which makes this whole game a lot tougher. They have a lot of talented players, they just fit perfectly in their ships. Call it, PL, dttr the evil québéker, Stab, aenima, greven, zyclon, necro, the awesome megaman... I believe they have maded many efforts to come to this point and today they are enjoying the results. Good luck to them too!

Number 4: Reborn from the ashes -FINAL

- Possibly the greatest squad to have ever played on the TW grounds, they will make their way once again to the top. We all know what they have done before and they do it another time with much ease. I see a new lineup with older ones and some new ones, their karma seems to work pretty well in other leagues. This will mostly count on their lineup that they'll show, noneless than that I say that Mambo or A-S can STILL pick this spot. Good luck...

Number 5: Noneless than the Rejected Basers!!! :eek:

- Yes, this might look like the reflect from my ego but I first wished to leave it blank. I know our chances, there's no current spider duo aside Holydude and Spybreak! that can show the wrath that Lunch and I can awake together. We have brillant players, setting their names in the community even with their lack of general experience... Yes, destroy will say that we are newbs but I think everyone has stepped over the fact that we aren't rejected anymore *except for me! . Whytefang is arising over many older terriers but he has the motivation to let us explode once we play together. Intelligent sharks, dangerous spiders *they already had many before I join*. I'd like to know everyone's opinion about my rankings... it's been a while I've done one like this...

Until then, farewell and good luck to everyone!
                        When you strive hard to learn knowledge, you discover that you simply lost your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by HoTlAvAkInG
                          When Night has there right lineups they are pritty strong too
                          I love when people feel the need to mention their own squad because nobody else will
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• I don't know the order, but I would guess the top 3 for twlb will be diso, spastic and pallies, but I don't pay much attention to what other squads do, maybe there's some up-and-comers that i dono't know about, or an old squad that's pulling it together.

as of right now, I would say that spastic is the squad to beat.. they haven't gone soft after their win. while pallies and diso are yanking their wanks, these guys are out there getting busy.

pallies could take themselves out of the running if they don't pull their shit together, but with the return of koan and castro (when did that happen, btw?) and the reset of twd (it reset, right?), they seem to have a small fire lit under their asses which could easily turn into an anus-scorching blaze.

I don't know what diso does because they're in a retarded time zone, but I can always count on them to bring the pain.

rejected basers are easily the most active basing squad, but it seems like they recruit almost anyone. I dont' have any idea who their top line is, but it seems possible that they could put up a fight if all their main guys show up.

I don't know anything about any other squads.
                            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• I highly doubt RB will be top 5, they can do it, but i dont think they will. WR/Mambo/Incuria are all close if not better then RB, i'd say mambo is better and WR/Incuria close. Ur also forgetting if SYndicate gets into basing which i hope/think they will, they will be top 5 material. There are many squads out there with great chances of top 5, sure RB like bz said are most active but also like BZ said i dont konw there top 8 basers. like i said they will do good, and have potential to even break top 3 if they are on there A game, but to do that week in week out if tuff. Next season for them will look brighter then this one.
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• it wasn't reset yet bz

Comment

Working...
                                X