No announcement yet.

Signup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Wanna be in the waiverlist too, plz put me in there.

ps

i r0x0r, ph33r my l33t sk1llZ

Comment

• Cuji, no need to down u or nething, but didnt i just see u on value the other day? and now on -final-? value didnt die :X
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Sorry Div but I doubt you can be put on waivers, because you're obviously good, so in reality it'd be like whoever gets you got an extra pick.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke
          Cuji, no need to down u or nething, but didnt i just see u on value the other day? and now on -final-? value didnt die :X
          hi cig, didnt i see u in cripples one day, then sk8, then pirates? neither of them died :x

<3 cig, hi btw love thx

1900 POSTS
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

• yeah cig and cent were on sk8 and i asked cig why they wanted to leave when they asked to join about a month ago and he said most of sk8 just wasn't on sometimes when they were.

anyways, cig/cent seem to have found a squad they fit better with.

-the end-

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome
              yeah cig and cent were on sk8 and i asked cig why they wanted to leave when they asked to join about a month ago and he said most of sk8 just wasn't on sometimes when they were.

anyways, cig/cent seem to have found a squad they fit better with.

-the end-
              Okay, I wasn't being horrible to Cig incase you thought I was (you probably didnt think I was anyway, I'm paranoid) he is the best of friends with me :P
              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
              cool koen> :)
              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
              cool koen> not because of a bug
              EvoLd> Lol
              Treachery> meh
              EvoLd> why then?
              PubAceR> women in power dont last
              EvoLd> LOl
              toaster oven reviews

Comment

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                Cuji, no need to down u or nething, but didnt i just see u on value the other day? and now on -final-? value didnt die :X
                Value seems pretty dead to me.
                - k2

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickname
                  Sorry Div but I doubt you can be put on waivers, because you're obviously good, so in reality it'd be like whoever gets you got an extra pick.
                  have you seen me play lately? fucking mayo has been outshining me
                  Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

• Well ya, now value seems ded, 2 days after cuji left. he didnt leave WHEN it died.

And dimmy ur rite u are my bud, but the difference between me and cuji is i didnt say i only change squads when they die, i know i hopped a few squads, but like awe said me/cent are happy on the black pearl O_O
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Rides
                      have you seen me play lately? fucking mayo has been outshining me
                      Shake of the rust Mr. Rides.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Is it too late to signup?
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                        X