• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signup!

Hey ,

I'm getting a list of players for the draft tournament. Please signup here:

(thanks for the form)

Ok, so far i got this:

Teams of Approximately 25 players will be chosen by captains(that I choose). The teams will participate in all three divisions(wb,jav,base). The Draft will be held on a sunday(either Sunday February 1st or Sunday February 8th) depending on the response that we get from here and tw websites. The draft will be live and the results will be posted on a website probably during the draft. There will either be 4 teams or 8 teams. The games will be played on the weekends. Anyone who wishes to help in any form Email me at pureluck@trenchwars.org. Thanks!

Pure

P.S. Please signup only if u are active enough to participate and want to play!
    Last edited by Rab; 06-10-2018, 10:15 AM. Reason: Removed personal information

I signed up. this sounds awesome. thanks pl
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

yah, great idea!
      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I'm throwing my weight behind 1st Feb
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

They gave him new opportunities.....to hide the real one.
          Originally posted by Disliked
          However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
          when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Cool, just hope people who are drafted show up for it

Comment

also, you don't have to play all three leagues. That is why there is a bigger roster so the captains can decide on what leagues to play individuals.

Comment

Are there rules to how many ppl on the same squad can join a draft team?

Comment

no rules on that. I think the league will sort itself out on that issue. But i'll strongly suggest that they don't pick more than 2 on their own squad.

Comment

This is a great idea, should be lots of fun. I threw my hat in the ring already

Comment

A link to the players who have already signed up:

http://ranssi.paivola.net/~miku/twdt.html

Comment

any way to get a little more publicity than just the forums? alot of people don't come here, and if you want 200+ ppl signed up, might be a good idea?
                        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                        Philos> there is something about you
                        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

good shit pl

Comment

i'm available for every league $
                            Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                            Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                            Server> dont worry mirror
                            Server> shark fits your tits
                            Peace <ZH>> shut up
                            Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                            Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                            1:Hercules> im level 90
                            1:Hercules> in 9d
                            1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                            1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

today forums, tommorow website.

Comment

Working...
                              X