No announcement yet.

Mafia: What a time to be alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i find myself struggling to make time and pay attention to this game. my role is pretty useless and ive only targeted myself with it since im not sure what benefits it really has. seems only like it would make things more confusing otherwise. i think its becoming clear that everyone has an ability or modifier or something.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• i still think rodney is a possibility due to mainly the vengeful modifier. just doesnt seem likely. ever since willby claimed, the game basically turned into one big follow the cop situation and im content to keep doing that.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by midoent View Post
        I investigated someone who hasn't role claimed. This is why I am choosing to withhold that information until we get some claims or night comes.
        If you got a successful night action in last night then that clears me from the supposed "mafia roleblocker" theory and maybe people will finally start using their damn brains so we can win
        Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

If you got a successful night action in last night then that clears me from the supposed "mafia roleblocker" theory and maybe people will finally start using their damn brains so we can win
          If he didn't track you then how can we be certain you even visited him?
          3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• I don't think me not role claiming makes me scum -- It is simply not in my best interest or the town's for me to do so right now. It would result in putting other people in more danger. You trying to bully me into a claim seems funny, but I still can't help but feel you are mafia (Rodney) because didn't someone somewhere mention Biet would have had to protect you one night when you were supposedly blocked? I don't think Exalt was going absolutely nuts on you for no reason. I will claim to those I trust fully to be town -- and I have already claimed to one town person.

Vote: Rodney

Comment

• vote Rodney then, hopefully u guys are what u say u r

Comment

• You guys understand this could possibly be LyLo correct? Lynching me kills myself plus one more and it will most likely be a townie since undercut and missa made sure to get their votes in before being the deciding vote. Mafia gets another kill in the night and if they have 2 people remaining they win the game. Lynching me right now literally loses the game for town...
                Big Chill

Comment

• So ur accusations are to undercut and missa? CAN U FKING MAKE YOUR POSTS CLEAR CUT IN WHO U VOTE

Comment

• midoent Zeebu u guys going Rodney too? If so sorry bro no one can save u

Comment

• The reason why I don't see either possibility is that both had voted for me the very first day. Now, had u suspected zeebu I would have given it some more thought. If u were townie ur strong suspicion would rather be on him, as he had suspected u for a longer duration compared to the two names u listed off, that's just what I think

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                        You guys understand this could possibly be LyLo correct? Lynching me kills myself plus one more and it will most likely be a townie since undercut and missa made sure to get their votes in before being the deciding vote. Mafia gets another kill in the night and if they have 2 people remaining they win the game. Lynching me right now literally loses the game for town...
                        If it really matters I have absolutely no problem being the final vote
                        3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post

If it really matters I have absolutely no problem being the final vote
                          This. I was kind of waiting to see if anyone produced any new information, but nobody has. My vote stands.

Comment

• as it seems nothing seemingly will change, request phase change soon.

Comment

• Agreed on changing phases soon-- I have some guaranteed information that can be confirmed after Rodney's lynching (if he is lynched). Once lynched, I can reveal my info/source/role claim and we'll wrap up a win for the townies, boys! Seems like nobody has anything else to add at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post
                                Agreed on changing phases soon-- I have some guaranteed information that can be confirmed after Rodney's lynching (if he is lynched). Once lynched, I can reveal my info/source/role claim and we'll wrap up a win for the townies, boys! Seems like nobody has anything else to add at all.
                                AKA she knows this is lylo by lynching me...
                                Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                                X