[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
    I wish. I had my doubts that Undercut was actually the Town Roleblocker, and as such we did not discuss anything privately.

zeebu being the SK does not make sense to me. He has claimed Miller. Unless I am mistaken, an SK investigates innocent, right? And zeebu doubled down on it when I said I was withholding a second guilty result until Day 3, where he said if it was him, he is either scum or miller. So my view is that he is definitely either scum or town. If there is an SK, it is not him. I am not even sure there is one, honestly. Undercut only got to roleblock once, and said it was Exalt, but we cannot take Missa at her word that they sent Exalt for the night 1 kill. How do we explain only one kill night 2, then?
    I usually resolve sk as investigating guilty, but it has been years since I've had a sk in a game. And undercut got 2 blocks off, because roleblocks happen before kills.

As far as what I would've done as Exalt, it depends heavily on who else is mafia. If like Scurvy was mafia cop, then hes got no name recognition to be elected. Same with Missa and ixt. But if I were godfather and I had to choose between giving up a mafia cop, a mafia role blocker, and a mafia doctor, I'd do the kill myself. He was already heavily under suspicion, probably being lynched the next day, had a cop roleclaim in his pocket, and that's all assuming there is a watcher/tracker and no busdriver

I'm not sure that's a useful path to follow, as its putting a lot of stock in the mafia's conjecture.

Comment

• The Priest

Justice is finally being served in Trenchville, I thought. Outlaws are falling like dominoes.

The villagers are beginning to breathe, and life is slowly but surely getting back to normal.

Not for long.

The villagers woke up to a tragedy unseen before.

On a nearby farm, ixt was found dismembered, cooked, and devoured. His body parts positioned as a feast on the dinner table, human bite marks clearly visible. He was Clementine, a Villager of Trenchville (Vanilla Townie).

As funeral services were being prepared, there was one element missing. The Priest. Where is the Priest?

I mounted my horse, and made my way to the outskirts of town. That lonely homestead atop the hill was my destination.

There was some uneasy quiet, when I got there. I could hear my heartbeat in the deafening silence.

I walk inside and, to my surprise, I find fis dead from a bullet wound. Her teeth were bloody. She was Father Cole, a Priest-turned-Cannibal (VT-turned-Serial Killer).

A sigh of horror and relief overcame me.

BEGIN DAY 4
      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• ok, jsut a couple notes for those thinking i am SK:

-that would be awesome, but not the case unfortunately
        -i asked for day 1 to be extended in order to arrange our votes better as well as request no self votes. i can see no way this would benefit a 3rd party. it does benefit either town or mafia though.
        -i tried to get a mass role claim. that may benefit SK if the SK can come up with a believable alternate role, but still not exactly a necessity or priority. tw mafia is usually rife with role claims anyway, SK would just pop off whoever they felt like until those claims started leaking out. the biggest danger would likely be a role cop which would be mafia who wouldnt claim anyway.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Interesting..
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• oh snap, ok i was about to make a case for fis tbh for beloieving missa's load of crap

Comment

• ok any idea what the trigger was that turned fis into a cannibal? seems pretty obv that ixt was fis' target though. the biting and all

Comment

• So vanilla townie turned serial killer. Does that mean she was turned into a serial killer by the original SK? Or is she the only SK and it took something to trigger the change? I?m not familiar with this dynamic, I don?t know what to think here

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                  ok any idea what the trigger was that turned fis into a cannibal? seems pretty obv that ixt was fis' target though. the biting and all
                  Oh shit, I've got it.

Fis must be the narrator, who turned when undercut died. This would imply missa is full of shit, as neither previous night kill reads as being eaten. Still gotta wonder why missa picked on paul

I take back what I said about zeebu, and I apologize for accusing you of being SK. However, I was right from a balance standpoint in saying there must be a third party.

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                    Deuteronomy 32:35
                    "It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them."

"The head of the Fisher Family is dead!" the Marshall announced. "We have struck a serious blow to this outlaw gang terrorizing our village, and that is worth celebrating." Some villagers looked uneasy. Others were suspicious.

The plan was to convene at the saloon and commence the festivities, but an odd sight soon changed the mood around town.

Closed.

That's what the saloon sign said. "Closed?" The saloon hasn't been closed in day time for the duration of its existence. Something must be wrong.

The villagers began looking around and at each other; they were fraught with questions and thoughts.

Leading the charge, I barge in, to a horrifying scene.

Undercut was shot behind the bar and now floats in a pool of his own blood. He was Ms. Annabelle, the Bar Maid of Trenchville (Town Roleblocker).

Ms. Annabelle. My blessing and my curse. A forbidden fruit. Gone.
                    And now my vengeance begins.

BEGIN DAY 3
                    Phase change ~ Thursday evening. May extend or cut short depending on game progress.
                    This is the one I'm referring to. Must have triggered the switch

Comment

• A bible quote as the header even. Definitely reads as a priest

Comment

• Damn, nice catch Will. So did the mafia happen to hit Fis on the first night she became an SK?

Comment

• Huh. Thank you mafia for taking care of that SK for us.

I thought about coming right out of the gate with my vote, but it might be better if we all commit to doing a list of the remaining players with insight and thoughts on each ones alignment. This will at least give us something to work with for Day 4. It is not too much to ask as we have only 6 players left, and you would
                          only have to write out thoughts about 5 of them.

Anyone object to this?
                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                            Damn, nice catch Will. So did the mafia happen to hit Fis on the first night she became an SK?
                            Looks like it. Thanks scum. Can someone not restricted by screen size lookup fis's last posts and see who she was suspecting? Might have a lead for us

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Looks like it. Thanks scum. Can someone not restricted by screen size lookup fis's last posts and see who she was suspecting? Might have a lead for us
                              I will do this when I get home today if nobody else does. I'd probably wait to do a list then too, so I can reread. Might do a gut feel one during lunch though

Comment

• Nice, that was a huge help. It was going to be tight and had to be mistake-free if we had to lynch two scum and a SK in three straight days.

Now we have 6 players with two scum. And I know one of them.

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X