No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think moving forward our more feasible option is to look at those who switched vote to fiS (for whatever reason). gives me the notion that mafia team piled on the same person (at least 3 of 4) because realistically the fiS wagon sprouted from nowhere imo, and the most valid reason given was that there was the chance Missa leaked info to her closest friend to this game, this suspicion was such a stretch to make lmao. and for those who dont drop the notion i am a mafia busdriver will be my primary focus next day phase. grow some brain cells, people

Comment

• WillBy also quick links to each phase change to navigate easier throughout the bookkeeping, much appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
        WillBy also quick links to each phase change to navigate easier throughout the bookkeeping, much appreciated
        I'm on mobile, I will add those later

Comment

• thankssss makes it easier to get clues from past history

Comment

i think moving forward our more feasible option is to look at those who switched vote to fiS (for whatever reason). gives me the notion that mafia team piled on the same person (at least 3 of 4) because realistically the fiS wagon sprouted from nowhere imo, and the most valid reason given was that there was the chance Missa leaked info to her closest friend to this game, this suspicion was such a stretch to make lmao. and for those who dont drop the notion i am a mafia busdriver will be my primary focus next day phase. grow some brain cells, people
            Can you provide even one legitimate reason as to why it is impossible that you are a mafia bus driver and that anyone who thinks it is POSSIBLE has no brain cells?

Seriously, just one. That is all I am asking for.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Can you provide even one legitimate reason as to why it is impossible that you are a mafia bus driver and that anyone who thinks it is POSSIBLE has no brain cells?

Seriously, just one. That is all I am asking for.
              does my tone really strike a mafia vibe to you? seems like anything i say in your ears turns out as shit, so why would u care? sure im not experienced with such a dynamic role, but at least let me try u faggot

Comment

• Damn voth, he got you bro

Comment

• ixt aka Dr. Steven Strange's body was found ripped apart, smashed into a bloody pulp. The only way to identify it was truly him was the sling ring still on his hand. He was the townie busdriver. It even appears that he soiled himself during the attack. The sheer brutality of this attack makes you wonder who he managed to piss off. It does not appear that he will be negotiating his way out of this one.

Questions surrounding Dr. Strange's death were shortly answered, as the heroes found kthx aka the Incredible Hulk's body lying nearby. Someone somehow found bullets capable of ripping apart the green killing machine. Even then, it took quite a few.
                  He was a PGO Serial Killer.

Begin Day 3
                  Last edited by WillBy; 06-04-2019, 12:36 PM. Reason: Spelling, updating mod text

Comment

• *death rattle*
                    Last edited by WillBy; 06-04-2019, 09:12 AM. Reason: Ghosts dont talk

Comment

does my tone really strike a mafia vibe to you? seems like anything i say in your ears turns out as shit, so why would u care? sure im not experienced with such a dynamic role, but at least let me try u faggot
                      You do know mafia need to hide in plain sight, and as such, they likely are trying to not exhibit a scum tone?

sigh

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Hmm. Could have been worse. Third party is taken care of, and if we had to lose a townie, I am glad it was ixt.

Willby, you are officially the craziest mafia host ever for making ixt town bus driver LOL.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• So one death n1... doctor saved someone n1? Or ixt bussed a bullet into godfather... or or or... doctor could have saved the SK target and missa was the mafia kill..

that actually could explain missa death though, her quietness would have been a better SK kill

Originally posted by Turban
                          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• vote voth

Comment

• I'll explain later, driving a car to work. Cars are great.

Comment

• Lmao there was actually a 3rd party Hulk, I was just fucking around when I said that was Jessup's role. Holy shit this game is an instant classic
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X