Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
    Drunk math.. sorry posting and driving
    Fick you is the answer. I had to sell my Nissan 350z to go to shitty Istanbul to ride the subway everyday to work. People drive weird ass cars from companies like renalt here. To get an immigration permit, I basically needed to show I wasn't Syrian. To get a job, I basically had to say 'hi, I'm not a dumbass' in English.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• For real though, we have like 1 mislynch left before we probably lose. Oh well.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• bunch of apes suddenly another wagon forms during the time I'm gone and a really stupid mislynch. Sigh now I really have to think how the mafia team will proceed now and counteract their action

Comment

• Of course backwards is questionable with his hammer cote but as well as that during the past posting I noticed Rodney sprouting up at quite interesting points during the discussion

Comment

• More fk fk is going on, apparently I was never the 1st person narrative when I was told I was. The narrative was from fis, I only am nick fury whenever nick is mentioned. So when nick fury said keep moving that was me. Basically T_P is likely scum now.

I can't explain further and perhaps if Willby feels it is necessary can address this.
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• How on Earth did you try to spin me being scum just because you don?t know how to read your own role PM? That?s not my fault, blame your teachers.
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• So everyone is nick fury and then after stupid shit happens jessup is nick fury and the other person becomes guilty
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Now this game has quickly transformed into a chaotic fkfest almost up to the werewolf game, now got Jessup saying he wasn't the mirror who chose tp as ability *shakes head*

Comment

• i didnt think Jessup could fuck this up anymore than she already did... wow
                    Big Chill

Comment

• Also can I be the first to start this petition??

sub Field out for fucking Jerome please
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I'm tempted to vote jessup out tomorrow instead of voth because the game would be much smoother without the chaos, but I'm pretty sure voth is scum so.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Heads up townie friends if we do not lynch me tomorrow this weekend is my 5 year anniversary and I will not be as active but that appears to be the cool weekend trend

Originally posted by Turban
                          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                            Also can I be the first to start this petition??

sub Field out for fucking Jerome please
                            valid point, field is turning into next soilderz

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                              Heads up townie friends if we do not lynch me tomorrow this weekend is my 5 year anniversary and I will not be as active but that appears to be the cool weekend trend
                              better get started now then

nightvote backwards

Comment

• WillBy friendly reminder can u update player status as u did before on page 1? meaning fiS and Missa dead as of now? keeps tabs on current status of the layout as we go

Comment

Working...
                                X