TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anybody buys that, we deserve to lose
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Now tell me Paul, how the fuck is there a Watcher, a Tracker, AND a Cop in this game? lol
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Paul, you're literally flailing right now. I already proved how a No Lynch wins the game for town, so then you immediately come out and try to claim some bullshit about being a Cop during MYLO.
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• You think the cop claim is unlikely, but there is a watcher and a tracker? That's your defense?

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• I'm fine with the no lynch, I unvoted you. But if I die tonight, and I should, town knows where to go now tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              I'm fine with the no lynch, I unvoted you. But if I die tonight, and I should, town knows where to go now tomorrow.
              Feel free to try 'investigating' me again tonight, since there's no Ixt Busdriver for you to claim false results.

Oh, and are you really this dumb? You say you investigated Voth and got an innocent. Ixt switched Voth and me, meaning you got an innocent on me. Did you not think through this lie of yours?
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Alright I can't keep this quiet any longer. God I want to wring ixt's fucking neck right now, he's the only wrench in this plan working. I am going to commit suicide right now, but I don't think we have a choice. I don't agree that a no lynch wins it for town definitively.

I am Nick Fury, town cop. I investigated Exalt night 1, but thanks to ixt I got an innocent result on Voth. Night 2 I investigated Backwards, and also got innocent. I find it very unlikely that I am na?ve, but it is a possibility. So basically, unfortunately, if we believe Halp, Exalt is the safest lynch today. One of either Exalt or Backwards is the godfather, and then there is 1 more mafia that needs to be found. Again, a lot of this depends on believing Halp, and also assuming I am not na?ve. Town has to have an investigative role, so I believe my results are accurate. So again:

Night 1: Voth (targeted Exalt) - Innocent
                Night 2: Backwards - Innocent

Fis wagon: fiS- 6 (Voth, Exalt, Halp, sdrawkcab, the_paul, kthx)

kthx was 3rd party, Halp claims sensor, I am town cop, so 2 out of 3 of Exalt, Voth, and Backwards are Mafia. Voth and backwards both gave me innocent results, which if we are believing Halp, means one of them is the godfather.

So there you have it, there is everything I have. I am praying there is a town protective role, but if there isn't I still feel like I put town in a position to win. I fucked up on the fis wagon, but I guess to be fair the ixt wagon was wrong too. But this is me trying to make up for it. Sorry Exalt, I was really hoping we would have the same win conditions one of these days.

Vote EXALT
                You were saying?

Comment

Alright I can't keep this quiet any longer. God I want to wring ixt's fucking neck right now, he's the only wrench in this plan working. I am going to commit suicide right now, but I don't think we have a choice. I don't agree that a no lynch wins it for town definitively.

I am Nick Fury, town cop. I investigated Exalt night 1, but thanks to ixt I got an innocent result on Voth. Night 2 I investigated Backwards, and also got innocent. I find it very unlikely that I am na?ve, but it is a possibility. So basically, unfortunately, if we believe Halp, Exalt is the safest lynch today. One of either Exalt or Backwards is the godfather, and then there is 1 more mafia that needs to be found. Again, a lot of this depends on believing Halp, and also assuming I am not na?ve. Town has to have an investigative role, so I believe my results are accurate. So again:

Night 1: Voth (targeted Exalt) - Innocent
                  Night 2: Backwards - Innocent

Fis wagon: fiS- 6 (Voth, Exalt, Halp, sdrawkcab, the_paul, kthx)

kthx was 3rd party, Halp claims sensor, I am town cop, so 2 out of 3 of Exalt, Voth, and Backwards are Mafia. Voth and backwards both gave me innocent results, which if we are believing Halp, means one of them is the godfather.

So there you have it, there is everything I have. I am praying there is a town protective role, but if there isn't I still feel like I put town in a position to win. I fucked up on the fis wagon, but I guess to be fair the ixt wagon was wrong too. But this is me trying to make up for it. Sorry Exalt, I was really hoping we would have the same win conditions one of these days.

Vote EXALT
                  Twice, actually

Comment

• I'm totally good with the no lynch today. I'm 99% on Exalt thanks to the math, but ixt could have fucked me over for the 2nd time. I won't be night killed tonight, because otherwise that would prove my results to be true. This gives me a good chance to find the 3rd mafia member and end this game. Just a reminder that we have had a verified Tracker, now we have claims of Sensor and Watcher. One of these 2 is almost assuredly untrue.

Comment

• See, here is the thing. Paul is full of shit. I am the only townie between me, Paul, and backwards, if halp is truthful.

the safe play is still to NL, but Paul is caught scum, why even risk it? Lets just lynch his ass.

also, scum, can you nightkill jessup on principle so she does not win?
                      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10
                      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• YO DID EXALT JUST BAIT THE FUK OUT OF PAUL? LOLOLOLOL

I am leaning towards believing Exalts claim more than Paul as Pauls claim with the busdriver interfering in his role is too perfectly coincidentally beneficial for him.

A few ways we can open this can of worms up

Is anyone going to come forward and say they DID visit me last night?

Is anyone going to come forward and say they Roleblocked Paul or Exalt on either night they claim to have results?

Lets win this townies, im game for the No Lynch but if we have to teeter on the edge of a Scum v Scum wagon i say we wagon Paul and Backwards. Paul's claim is less believable to me and he is trying to protect backwards by claiming his innocence. If we get them both on a tie i bet we dont see a hammer fall on them

Vote: The_Paul

Big Chill

Comment

• Theres your answer folks. Voth, Exalt, Rodney.

GG all

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                            YO DID EXALT JUST BAIT THE FUK OUT OF PAUL? LOLOLOLOL

I am leaning towards believing Exalts claim more than Paul as Pauls claim with the busdriver interfering in his role is too perfectly coincidentally beneficial for him.

A few ways we can open this can of worms up

Is anyone going to come forward and say they DID visit me last night?

Is anyone going to come forward and say they Roleblocked Paul or Exalt on either night they claim to have results?

Lets win this townies, im game for the No Lynch but if we have to teeter on the edge of a Scum v Scum wagon i say we wagon Paul and Backwards. Paul's claim is less believable to me and he is trying to protect backwards by claiming his innocence. If we get them both on a tie i bet we dont see a hammer fall on them

Vote: The_Paul

your idea is probably best, but there is no way Paul is town because I am. We just speed things up if we lunch Paul.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Pretty sure this game just ended without even needing my last investigation. Rodney just screwed the pooch

Comment

Theres your answer folks. Voth, Exalt, Rodney.

GG all
                                Because of how half assed that was, I have to do this. Love you Paulie.

vote Paul

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X