[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
    you two completely skip over day2, blacked out like a traumatic accident, I was 100% on board with demanding the name claims and trying to get Rodney, who was finally posting and active, to name claim when you and the_paul moved the vote to Erias is who's been perms-afk (don't try to tell me lynching AFKs is scum hunting) right before the phase change. Demanding name claims was going pretty well
    Are you upset about losing the town flavor cop, or upset that we lynched someone inactive? It has to be one or the other. By the way, lurkers are historically more likely to be mafia, since conversation and pressure benefits town, deflecting and not moving conversation forward benefits scum.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I'm down to focus on inactives/people who refuse to name claim if new information doesn't come out

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Are you upset about losing the town flavor cop, or upset that we lynched someone inactive? It has to be one or the other. By the way, lurkers are historically more likely to be mafia, since conversation and pressure benefits town, deflecting and not moving conversation forward benefits scum.
        It has to be either wtf? I'm upset that while phase was ending you guys would rather randomly lynch AFKs over a claimed not-town. That wasn't scum hunting, that was lynching a complete unknown over a survivor. it was straight up gambling with phase mostly over while a completely valid lynch was right there.

The real kicker here taking me to 11 is you two defend leaving a survivor alive as somehow not an anti-town move. That's the most upsetting part, imagining next game, or the game after, being on bizzairo planet again where no one thinks survivor needs to be lynched. The only good explanation for why you two take that position is the three of you might be the scum team, night king, Cersei, the hound? I'm starting to hope that's the case, or I've thought way too highly of the skill level here

Originally posted by Turban
        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
          I'm down to focus on inactives/people who refuse to name claim if new information doesn't come out
          I agree that'll be productive

Comment

I agree that'll be productive
            .. sorry let me clarify, straight up just lynching them is not what I mean. Demanding they all name claim and explain themselves will work better... field should be modkilling them if they're too inactive, I'd rather not just waste a lynch on innertube... Who I suspect will get modkilled?

Comment

• How are we supposed to pressure people to name claim if there's no threat of being lynched? Cause that's like, exactly what happened with Erias. No claim, a lurker, and had a sketchy voting history. You try to create this narrative where im convincing people to lynch town prs, when the truth is that I've laid my entire role and motives out in front of me and I was the first to do so. You keep saying im not town, but ignore the fact that im not scum either. I posted my win cons here, finding you've been ignoring the whole time.
              There is exactly 0% chance that I ride with scum unless it is to vote out the king as it doesn't advance my win con

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                How are we supposed to pressure people to name claim if there's no threat of being lynched? Cause that's like, exactly what happened with Erias. No claim, a lurker, and had a sketchy voting history. You try to create this narrative where im convincing people to lynch town prs, when the truth is that I've laid my entire role and motives out in front of me and I was the first to do so. You keep saying im not town, but ignore the fact that im not scum either. I posted my win cons here, finding you've been ignoring the whole time.
                There is exactly 0% chance that I ride with scum unless it is to vote out the king as it doesn't advance my win con
                How? Not at the very end of the phase when the guy hasn't even logged in for 24 hours, that's how.

Comment

• Time for some modkills field
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

How? Not at the very end of the phase when the guy hasn't even logged in for 24 hours, that's how.
                    He had logged in since we started name (and role) claiming. He hadn't responded to being called out. And people who dont check every 24 hours are slowing this game down immensely. Minimum expectations...

Comment

• That Erias vote was the most random and retarded shit I've ever seen. We just completely abandoned all scum hunting to vote a lurker and learned nothing, just like I said would happen. Awesome.

Busy with 4th of July/vacation stuff, so I'll save the rest for day phase, but that was a pretty horrendous decision.
                      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10
                      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Not sure how we can scum hunt when easily 25% of the players can't be bothered to even post once per phase, and another large majority are involved until 24 hours before phase change and everything comes to a screeching halt. We had to make a decision and there were literally 4 people around. Our other viable option was lynching a survivor. At least Erias was inactive and made some asinine fucking comments, and then proceeded to completely disappear. I guess backwards was another viable option that maybe would have been better. If it's a coin flip I'd prefer to lynch the inactive person over someone actually trying, but that didn't turn out all that well yesterday.

Comment

• Phase change in 5 hours. Inertube will be modkilled if he does not contribute during Day 3. I'll try to find a sub.
                          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Battle of Harrenhal

Gold is one of the keys to winning a war. With gold you can build and equip the most powerful army, and execute the most strategic of plans. Gold buys loyalty and loyalty is important in maintaining control. Gold, in essence, is the key to power. And for all it is worth, power brings glory and elicits resentment.

In the Free City of Braavos, the Iron Bank displayed its power across the Known World. "The Iron Bank will have its due," their motto read. Specializing in lending and bankrolling conquests, rebellions, and warfare, the bank's ruthless reputation in collecting dues precedes them. As the shadowbinders prepared for another sacrifice to the Lord of Light, the Iron Bank hired the Second Sons to take care of this little nuisance rising and threatening their power. The Second Sons emerged from the flanks and attacked the Priests and Priestesses, showing no mercy, forcing the enemy to retreat. They disrupted the sacrifice and freed the twelve men and women tied to the stakes.

The Northern forces led by the King in the North, Robb "The Young Wolf" Stark, camp near the Lannister stronghold of Harrenhal, at the Castle of Darry along the Kingsroad. At first light, the Northern forces will attack the fortress at Harrenhal, and bring Tywin's head to the King. 20,000 Northerners are marching south to find out whether Lord Tywin really does shit gold.

The Stark army outnumbered the Lannisters, but the Lannisters had home advantage and an immense wealth capable of buying them anything. The Lannisters chose to remain in their fortress, while the Starks sought to create an opening in the wall as they attacked. Casualties in hundreds were falling from both sides.

And as the war raged in the West, Lord Tywin arranged a secret meeting with Kthx in the East, in the Free City of Braavos. On the outskirts of Braavos, Kthx was ambushed and slayed by men wearing seven sigil banners. He was Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish, Realm-Aligned Dragonspotter (Town Firefighter). Lord Tywin never made it to the meeting.

News of Littlefinger's death prompts a ceasefire in the hostilities between the Lannister and Stark forces. A period of mourning falls over Harrenhal. As a show of truce, the Lannisters send Joffrey Baratheon to offer their condolences. Catelyn and Joffrey can be seen exchanging a few words.

In the Crypts beneath Winterfell, Maester Luwin sat pondering. He dips his quill in ink and writes a note. Carefully wrapped, he ties the note to a raven's foot, and off he sends the raven. Its destination is the Citadel.

BEGIN DAY 3
                            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Guys, we are in luck. I found scum last night. Rodney is my brother, Gregor Clegane the Mountain.

Vote: Rodney

I'll explain more in a few minutes when I have time.
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Okay, so when I role claimed on Day 2, I purposely left out a few key parts of my role on purpose. Now that I've gotten the right result, I can explain it by full claiming:

So my full role name is Ser Sander 'the Hound' Clegane, Realm Aligned Knight if the Kingsguard (Town Executioner)

Each night, I am allowed to target one player, and if that player is my brother, then I get a confirmation from Field. If they aren't, then I'm not supposed to receive a response.

I must lynch my brother in order to win, and I win when all threats to the realm are eliminated. Also, when I die, my role and alignment are obscured when I flip, and all you'll see is 'The Hound' in black coloring (not green).

So getting that out of the way...

Night 1 I tried to check out Paul, but the result I got was 'Failed'. Since my role specifically says I won't receive a response unless its my brother, I'm pretty certain this means I was roleblocked Night 1. That's why I was bitching on Day 2 about being targetted by some fuck fuck idiot, and it's why I didn't put my night ability in my original role claim.

Night 2, I checked out Rodney. I got a response from Field again, this time saying, 'Rodney is your brother, The Mountain.'

So there you have it. Caught scum red handed. Please allow Rodney to die. Thanks

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X