Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff HYPE

PLAYOFF HYPE!!!!!

I would love to see what people have to say about the playoffs!?!?

I know I'm pumped about getting some redemption against Blood, the best team this season, making me drop an abysmal 1-10, making me walk back to the my daughters competition, broke and broke. RIP

UPSET TIME!

Also excited to spectate Thunder win base! WOOOOO!
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Tiny I have faith you can go 3-10+ this time. Also lookin forward to VSing Thunder in base semis with our full line hopefully.

Y'all aint ready for this smoke.
    absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

Where r tha bets Tiny

Comment

I'm getting really pumped up...In Fact i'm Pretty Much Throbbing right now. Throbbing in Anticipation...I'm About to Burse. I'm Like a fkn Ballloon ABout to popt on everyone and Exploded everything on everyone....fk.

Anyways....Whats Everyone Up to....Whats the Plan for today fellers
        4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
          I'm getting really pumped up...In Fact i'm Pretty Much Throbbing right now. Throbbing in Anticipation...I'm About to Burse. I'm Like a fkn Ballloon ABout to popt on everyone and Exploded everything on everyone....fk.

Anyways....Whats Everyone Up to....Whats the Plan for today fellers
          lmao. You missed it, pendejo

Comment

feels like if Terrorist's whole basing line shows, they're going in as heavy favorites?

dreamwin/cripple/renzi/ra really only had 1 spider line that could compete in ease/skatarius/brethal/hellkite (brethal didn't show semis)... resistance has played great and hopefully it's a competitive match, but it's going to take one hell of a finals performance to take down Terrorist's spider line, especially with Mikkiz in terr, he's not going to throw. Willby and MVP flexing hard in shark with the spid advantage which is the correct thing to do, and they've had a good cram hold.

Impressive back-to-back titles if Mikkiz/Renzi/Ra win Sunday! (or Stayon on the other side)

Also Mikkiz 5 straight Basing Cup finals $$$
            Last edited by ogron; 03-22-2024, 12:41 PM.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

ogron Somehow came across this post months later....anyways, since the graphic for some reason still hasn't been updated to ?go basingcup (I assume because staff are still insanely slow with these things I mean common *putfile is really not that hard to do...) any chance you could update my name on barbarians to avoid confusion with the other rage?
              rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
              rEnZi> its crazy
              rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Working...
              X