Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Winter 2019 signups open!

Hello,

TWDT Season will begin in January, you can signup using this thread or TWDTBot at ?go TWDT

We're aiming for similar setup as in previous TWDT season with 6 captains and 6 teams.

Format and everything else will remain close to previous season, some ratings might be adjusted if neccesary.

You can view current signup list here
    Last edited by Henry Saari; 11-30-2018, 03:37 PM.

Link is fucked, no permission.
    Edit: fixed now
    Last edited by Rab; 12-01-2018, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Add me Sir

Comment

I'll cap this season, feel free to add me. I have been busy but should be able to run a team and get some streams going too if Wirah doesn't beat me to it :P Gl to everyone.

-gRaspsi aka IxaDor

Comment

Id like to cap again but can we have a look at draft ordering? If I pick sixth again being a one leaguer I might aswell call not making playoffs already
          British> my 18th tomoz $$
          Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Sign me up por favor

Comment

These signup numbers are not encouraging.

Have the TWDT league-runners gone back to last season's forum archives and tracked down the post with the list of players who should be contacted to play the season?

Everyone who hasn't signed up should be sent a ?message (not the bot !messages that no one checks) and/or contracted on Facebook/WhatsApp.

This has been done to great effect in past TWDTs.

Cape> draft easier to win when you cap

*6 months later*

Cape triple frowns and misses playoffs in every league

Comment

Good points og. sign up and lets blow up some ships on sunday. there is close to 0% chance that henry sent message though to answer your question

Comment

44 have signed up so far, that's not awful but it could be better. Also, am I seriously not allowed to cap? Not trying to toot my own horn but.. TOOT TOOT.. Grim Dawn did better than Curse that had 2 captains and a better draft ie. I had like 20 minutes to prepare for my draft where others had weeks/months. Why am I not allowed to cap when I proved I could do it successfully? I'd like to know sooner than later so I can start preparing. Thanks.

-grasp aka IxaDor

Comment

Im not sure you had a worse draft than the big pile of crap we had last season ixador.

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post
                      44 have signed up so far, that's not awful but it could be better. Also, am I seriously not allowed to cap? Not trying to toot my own horn but.. TOOT TOOT.. Grim Dawn did better than Curse that had 2 captains and a better draft ie. I had like 20 minutes to prepare for my draft where others had weeks/months. Why am I not allowed to cap when I proved I could do it successfully? I'd like to know sooner than later so I can start preparing. Thanks.

-grasp aka IxaDor
                      Final decisions on remaining captain positions have not been made yet. With any logic might be suitable to team you up with somebody else to make it more even, in similar fashion as Curse but hopefully not with as cursed results as with Grim Dawn. Trying to aim for 6 well balanced teams and interesting season.

It's about balance between captains.
                      Last edited by Henry Saari; 12-08-2018, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Saari View Post

Final decisions on remaining captain positions have not been made yet. With any logic might be suitable to team you up with somebody else to make it more even, in similar fashion as Curse but hopefully not with as cursed results as with Grim Dawn. Trying to aim for 6 well balanced teams and interesting season.
                        I won't captain unless you let me know soon. It's only fair. Captains have to be on every Sunday for every game, that's a lot of time I need to devote to this game and since I have a life, work and enjoy leisure time of gaming, I would like to prioritize my schedule if I am to do this. If your going to overly complicate this and make it time consuming for me to simply volunteer my time and life to this game, count me out and best of luck. Thanks.

-ixa

PS: Tax, you seriously think your team/draft was worse than mine? lol I had to suck dick to get the first FA pick from claus (ask him) and because of people lying to me (24), I still got shafted. I didn't even get first pick of the draft and only minutes before the draft even began was I asked to be captain with 0 time to prepare. Then everyone I wanted to pick lied about their availability too (turban, zidane). Look at my team back then yours. It's baffling you guys did so poorly last season and my heart goes out to you, truly, but I think your wrong that you guys were worst off than GD. Still luv u tho k.

Comment

You can say luv u tho k.
                          But you basically slagged off myself as captain (Curse) to improve your own application.

Wherever your intention or not.

Curse had a whole host of issues last season and your draft might have been worse on paper, but from people actually showing I dont see how we could have had a much worse hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                            These signup numbers are not encouraging.

Have the TWDT league-runners gone back to last season's forum archives and tracked down the post with the list of players who should be contacted to play the season?

Everyone who hasn't signed up should be sent a ?message (not the bot !messages that no one checks) and/or contracted on Facebook/WhatsApp.

This has been done to great effect in past TWDTs.
                            Ofcourse Henry is slacking at this, like he was last season when i contacted a lot of players. Tried to get people to get in touch with their friends and so on.

From the envy core i can tell you that we aint interested to get back to the game. Atleast 24, kado, me and geio arent. Tripin still seems to play, rest i dont know.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X