Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falconeer
    replied
    Sign me up, if you guys were serious about league you'd go around asking everyone to be apart of it. I'm an easy choice to ask, active 24/7.

Leave a comment:

• Riverside
    replied
    If I'm not too late, sign me up. Return of engiside & jones.

Leave a comment:

• Mythril
    replied
    Unfortunately, it's still a tentative draft date. Some problems finding the last captain and our last resort cap now isn't able to show, so we're not certain if we'll have to postpone or not. Will make a thread here in a second.

Leave a comment:

• ogron
    replied
    Yes. I don't know why there isn't an announcement.

Leave a comment:

• Rab
    replied
    So is the draft happening this Sunday? (13th)

Leave a comment:

• MHz
    replied
    Just messaged the following peeps who aren't signed up: Best, Cross, Dazz, Diakka, Elven, Last Standing, Liz, Mikes, Pavement, Raazi, Rasaq, Ricko, Ro, Shayde, Sprained, Stayon, the paul, Tiduz, Tiny. Holler me your cell # online if you want to get my skype mail outs every now and then.

Leave a comment:

• Dabram
    replied
    sign me up. my showrate is a ? , i've still got the game installed, that's a start at least.

Leave a comment:

• mtine
    replied
    I signed up just because Myth made such an effort for this whole thing but I probably won't be here a lot due to work and other stuff irl and plz, make me a 6* in all 3 leagues, else no point in even playing.

Leave a comment:

• Rab
    replied
    Sign me up, but I'd like my stars to be reviewed because I don't even play anymore, and if there's a comment like "this player always shows up" remove that because I'm not promising to show up every week.

Leave a comment:

• afghan
    replied
    You could keep the 5 3-leaguers and then have co-captains for the last spot. If ogron/attacks co-captain that?s like having a three league captain with og (wb, base) and attacks (wb).

Leave a comment:

• Delectable
    replied
    Originally posted by Mythril View Post
    Just hit 104 signups with probably 80+ players from last season who have yet to check their ?messages. That's amazing. The tentative draft date is January 13th. We're on pace to have enough signups for six full teams, but we need to get the captains in order.

Right now, here's who's in the mix:

Ease (Confirmed)
    Zidane (Confirmed)
    Mythril (Confirmed)
    Spezza (Confirmed)
    Dreamwin (Confirmed, if needed)
    Ogron (If there's only one league caps)
    Attacks (Interested)
    Steadman (Rescinded his offer)
    Tiny (Only willing to co-cap with banzi and demonfaze)
    Ixador (Interested)

We're hoping to get one more multi-league captain for the sixth spot. Trasher and RaCka aren't interested in capping this season, so we're running out of options. Is anyone able to reach out to commodo? That would give us ease/zid/myth/spezza/dreamwin/commodo. That'd be perfect.

There's still the option for one league captains if enough of them speak up soon. Something like Attacks/Ogron/Major Crisis(?)/Tiny/?/?

We want to announce the captains soon so let's figure this out. If you're interested in capping, let us know. And someone please reach out to mhz to see if he's willing to cap.

Tiny (Only willing to co-cap with banzi and demonfaze).... LOLS

Leave a comment:

• Majorcrisis2
    replied
    I think tripin or attacks has commodo's number.

and like i said yesterday, i am not sure i will even signup. For captain i sure have no time.

Leave a comment:

• Mythril
    replied
    Just hit 104 signups with probably 80+ players from last season who have yet to check their ?messages. That's amazing. The tentative draft date is January 13th. We're on pace to have enough signups for six full teams, but we need to get the captains in order.

Right now, here's who's in the mix:

Ease (Confirmed)
    Zidane (Confirmed)
    Mythril (Confirmed)
    Spezza (Confirmed)
    Dreamwin (Confirmed, if needed)
    Ogron (If there's only one league caps)
    Attacks (Interested)
    Steadman (Rescinded his offer)
    Tiny (Only willing to co-cap with banzi and demonfaze)
    Ixador (Interested)

We're hoping to get one more multi-league captain for the sixth spot. Trasher and RaCka aren't interested in capping this season, so we're running out of options. Is anyone able to reach out to commodo? That would give us ease/zid/myth/spezza/dreamwin/commodo. That'd be perfect.

There's still the option for one league captains if enough of them speak up soon. Something like Attacks/Ogron/Major Crisis(?)/Tiny/?/?

We want to announce the captains soon so let's figure this out. If you're interested in capping, let us know. And someone please reach out to mhz to see if he's willing to cap.

Leave a comment:

• Efhat
    replied
    Has anyone gotten ahold of thix? Would be nice to have a few good terrs competing in the basing department

edit: got ahold of him he will signup
    Last edited by Efhat; 12-27-2018, 02:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jones
    replied
    I love you Mythril

Leave a comment:

Working...
X