No announcement yet.

week 5 updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I GOT THE SOLUTION!!!...FLIP A COIN! Heads Spiral Tails Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
      we are NOT talking about TWL here. fyi. We are talking about TWDT.
      I was responding to exalt comparing TWL to TWDT

Originally posted by Exalt
      i don't agree with +/- at all its a joke really, and its bad in TWL too

Oh and tragik/jaa there actually was a wildcard in TWL it was -final- vs Quicksand in season 7 or something like that, because they had the exact same record and the +/- thing was considered stupid

TWL has +/- because EVERYONE PLAYS EVERYONE so there is no difference in scheduling... WELL THERE IS IN ONLY 4 WEEKS, SO FIX YOUR BAD RULE THANKS
      I was responding to exalt comparing TWL to TWDT. Maybe your BOLD LETTERS should be directed to your teammate there.

Comment

i have read all you bitching and i guess i comprehend...i dont really know im kinda half asleep...but an argument based on ifs gets you nowhere....here are the facts: you lost to spiral twice....spiral's +/- is ridiculously higher than yours...you basing lineup from wk 4 didn't show up when you played spiral....and lets say you got what you wanted, you got to play spiral and wbs and we took the overall h2h winner, guess whos already 2-0? dont think you could turn that around in one match...ph made a decision and based on his lack of posting it is probably going to stay that way, and for the record he simply left me a msg b/c he knew i was getting bak from the hospital on monday asking for my input, in which i told him the first two options were what i intended to use but he can make the choice..it was in no way my ruling..so in the end i really think you lack a point...i created the schedule prior to the teams being formed, if you got screwed by it...tough nuts thats part of the league, but dont go blaming it all on me because apparently ur best players didnt show every week, whos fault is that? surely not mine....criticize all you want, and i guess i can see how it was unclear and i will apologize for that, but in the end its just a game meant for fun, and this league was meant to be fun, dont tear it down like mm89 did with ur incessant flaming and bitching
        TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
        TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
        Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
        - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
        Originally posted by kthx
        Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Hi guys!!! :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Royst View Post
            I was responding to exalt comparing TWL to TWDT

I was responding to exalt comparing TWL to TWDT. Maybe your BOLD LETTERS should be directed to your teammate there.
            actually i was comparing them to only show that TWDT is not TWL, and in TWDT you do not play everyone and so schedule matters, and so things like +/- and even happenstance head to head doesn't work

i pointed out why, and you apparently think its full of shit, well im sorry your a terrible player galleleo and don't like me in game so anything I say is considered bad to you, but get over it, because my reasoning is actually good

in the NFL (and im talking to ph not you euro fucks) lets say the packers went 9-7 and got into wildcard round and the vikings won the division... well the packers might have gone 0-2 in the regular season vs the vikings, but that doesn't stop them from having a wildcard game vs the vikings... they don't just say "well the vikings beat the packers twice in regular season, so they advance and packers do not" no they do a wildcard playoff, and they don't say "hey the vikings outscored the packers and have better +/- differential so they advance" no they still have a wildcard

wildcard teams have won the superbowl, even if they didn't do the best regular season due to injuries or things like that...

well do the same for TWDT

lets go ph that was a great football analogy, and maybe the euros don't understand it but I know you do, make things right and have a wildcard
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
              actually i was comparing them to only show that TWDT is not TWL, and in TWDT you do not play everyone and so schedule matters, and so things like +/- and even happenstance head to head doesn't work

i pointed out why, and you apparently think its full of shit, well im sorry your a terrible player galleleo and don't like me in game so anything I say is considered bad to you, but get over it, because my reasoning is actually good

in the NFL (and im talking to ph not you euro fucks) lets say the packers went 9-7 and got into wildcard round and the vikings won the division... well the packers might have gone 0-2 in the regular season vs the vikings, but that doesn't stop them from having a wildcard game vs the vikings... they don't just say "well the vikings beat the packers twice in regular season, so they advance and packers do not" no they do a wildcard playoff, and they don't say "hey the vikings outscored the packers and have better +/- differential so they advance" no they still have a wildcard

wildcard teams have won the superbowl, even if they didn't do the best regular season due to injuries or things like that...

well do the same for TWDT

lets go ph that was a great football analogy, and maybe the euros don't understand it but I know you do, make things right and have a wildcard
              forgive me for not looking it up, but isn't there ALWAYS a wildcard game? it's not a tie-breaker game. they don't have tie-breaker game in the nfl. your scenario doesn't compare at all- you're using a 3rd place team and a 5th place team in the NFL to compare a 5th place tie.
              .fffffffff_____
              .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
              .ffffff|ff __fffff|
              .fffffff\______/
              .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
              .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
              .fffff\________/
              .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
              .fff\__________/

Comment

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
                forgive me for not looking it up, but isn't there ALWAYS a wildcard game? it's not a tie-breaker game. they don't have tie-breaker game in the nfl. your scenario doesn't compare at all- you're using a 1st place team and a 4th place team in the NFL to compare a 5th place tie.
                baseball has tiebreaker wildcards too
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                  spiral's +/- is ridiculously higher than yours...

in twdtd spiral are -36 and luck are + 2, that puts us at 38 above them (so say at this point spiral are 0 and luck are 38)
                  in twdtj spiral are +17 and luck are -29, that puts spiral 46 above us (so now its 46-38)
                  in twdtb spiral are +17:48 and luck are -7:30 which puts spiral 20ish above us (so now its 66-38)

but lets not forget that spiral got a default win when MG didn't show up so in terms of actual playing its only 51-38

i wouldn't call that ridiculously higher, only 13 more...guess we're just suckers cos our opponents decided to show up
                  Ash Forums

Comment

NHL doesnt have wildcard so twdt shouldnt have either.

Comment

For the next week of twdt can we make it so it is like twl and the 2 caps facing will pick a good time on saturday or sunday. Many ppl cant arrive due to the 2/3/4 times on sund.
                      1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                      JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                      1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                      http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                        For the next week of twdt can we make it so it is like twl and the 2 caps facing will pick a good time on saturday or sunday. Many ppl cant arrive due to the 2/3/4 times on sund.
                        welcome to the reality my team faced every week
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Exalt, unlike you, I do not give a crap about how good of a player I am. And Mushroom Gladiators had far more off a problem with the scheduling and people not showing than you guys.

Whether I like you or not has nothing to do that you have no good arguments. It is all based on ifs, If Einstein had not been Jewish and had not fled Germany, and if he had not written that letter to Roosevelt urging to start the development of the nuclear bomb. But if instead he had helped to develop one for Germany, you wouldn't even be here posting right now.

Solid reasoning there, but guess what, it doesnt matter because it is not so. An argument based on a bunch of ifs is no argument at all. Summa clearly stated that he did not tell PH what to do, but merely what he intended to do, PH made the decision. Your whining about if we showed our basing line, if we played them in wbs. It is no good argument.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            welcome to the reality my team faced every week
                            every team faced this, not just yours.

caps knew this. before the draft even lowly old me was approached by a couple caps asking how many of the games id be able to make and such. i gave as good of a guess as i could and i have showed to as many as i could. if everyone is playing by the same rules, why start giving special consideration now?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                              Exalt, unlike you, I do not give a crap about how good of a player I am. And Mushroom Gladiators had far more off a problem with the scheduling and people not showing than you guys.

Whether I like you or not has nothing to do that you have no good arguments. It is all based on ifs, If Einstein had not been Jewish and had not fled Germany, and if he had not written that letter to Roosevelt urging to start the development of the nuclear bomb. But if instead he had helped to develop one for Germany, you wouldn't even be here posting right now.

Solid reasoning there, but guess what, it doesnt matter because it is not so. An argument based on a bunch of ifs is no argument at all. Summa clearly stated that he did not tell PH what to do, but merely what he intended to do, PH made the decision. Your whining about if we showed our basing line, if we played them in wbs. It is no good argument.
                              just cry me a river

your clearly just bitter that your team isn't even in a position to argue anything you went 2-10 and played like shit the entire time, you were on the worst team in TWDT and honestly any cap drafting you shouldn't have been cap, but whatever, cry me a river
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

rofl bitter? I could not give a flying shit, I am glad we are out. Means I can stop showing and playing shitty games. I cared in draft league in which I was on Anons team, We won 2 leagues then, I started every basing game (we won basing and I think wbs).

I honestly do not care if we are out or not. You don't see anyone from MG making a big fuss about ifs and what ifs and what nots and other bullshit you are trying to use as an argument. Honestly, you are the one being bitter then, if you are so frikken awesome, why did you end up 5-7 huh? Why didn't you win more games? And don't give me any scheduling crap, I already told you, in potential MG had the best basing team in this league, they didn't show, tough luck. Move on.

I didn't ask anyone to draft me, cripple choose me anyway, his prerogative, if no one would have chosen me, I wouldn't have cared at all. If anything, Dreamwin showed he shouldn't be a cap (along with cripple) for picking people who didn't show.

Edit: Hell, scoop shouldn't be a cap for shelling out so much for Dazzal, but at least his team shows.
                                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                                X