.fffff|fffff.fffffff|
    .fffff\________/
    .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
    .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
    .fff\__________/

Comment

how are ties broken in twl? first it's by point spread right? then it's by previous head-to-head matchups? in either case, spiral comes out on top. i've never heard of any tiebreaker match played before, not to mention how much of a scheduling nightmare that would be.
      Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

The show must go on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
          Hi, i'm Danny Glover
          So basically, you would have played harder/tried more had you known the tie breaker would have been based off the +/- system? Bullshit, they're doing their best, and if that's not good enough for you don't play. I personally feel Spiral vs. Luck should be played i all 3 leagues and the best 2/3 should be the one in playoffs, would make for a competitive, fun tie breaker. But it's PH's decision, deal with it.

Comment

The choises have been made

you put up a hellable fight in your last week, props. But...

Week 1: 1-2
            Week 2: 1-2
            Week 3: 0-2
            Week 4: 3-1

Don't blame anybody but yourself for losing as many games as you did. You lost 7 games all on your own. If people weren't showing up to your games, thats still your fault for picking them. I (singer really) had to deal with that too, but we're still in. You could have won any one of those games you lost, and you would have been in playoffs. League only sucks because you failed to perform, right? In the end, you are the one who is RE-TAR-TED lol

Comment

My point wasnt to flame ph or summa that much. It was my state of mind that time. I'm bad in english it was hard to find words etc.

Sorry ph + summa. Just typing this out loud rudely.

ps. summa take care mate. Ps ps. But still it was ur fault the rule wasnt there so I think we deserve a chance to play tiebreaker match vs spiral.
              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

now in advance i would like to apologize for a lack of coherence in my argument because i just got home from the hospital yesterday and am kinda out of it from the drugs im on.

firstly i would like to say this: mm89 was denied re-entrance from the day he withdrew himself and flamed both me and my league. i just don't want that kind of person around. i made it abundantly clear that he would be denied via pms to you too which i recall

speaking of pms, hey lets talk about how you were pming me about how excited you were and how much you enjoyed the league and how great everything was. hmmmmmm fairweather fan much? as soon as you get screwed over you change sides and flame it to no end.

nextly, why the hell do you think i went thru the effort of doing the +/- column? oh yeah, its just there for looks. no it was there in case of a tiebreaker. and even if it wasnt used, spiral has advantage over you in head-to-head. and who knows maybe they were lucky and had a softer strength of schedule, but hey this isnt the bcs

speaking of schedule, hey lets not leave out the fact that i made that PRIOR TO THE DRAFT by drawing names from a hat and adjusting accordingly. yes i rigged the schedule before i even knew what the teams were! i am that good, in fact thats why i went to the hospital....i had to get my psychic powers updated.

in the end, you had one valid point, and that is that ph is currently the head of twdt until i am at a point where i am physically and mentally capable of running the league again, then we will either co-run it or he'll hand it over to me depending on what his desires are. in the end it is his choice, and i will not deny that a play-in match would be exciting, but spiral would probably pick their most dominant league and stomp....anywayz thats my true input, ph can change his stance if he wants, but in no way were you screwed over.....oh yeah and sorry i run this league like twl, apparently thats a travesty
                TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                Originally posted by kthx
                Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

umm i dunno but i think top5squad will win atleast one league here since everyone is just saying what they think so. yea

top5squad will win i think
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

lol it's funny how he got all emotional for his team:turned: that's so cute and manly... almost made me tear..kinda like watching 300 but in forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                      Hello,

This league seems to be a fucking joke. I should have known better before i volunteered for captain...

Luck gets screwed over and over again.. why?

I will NOT fucking tolerate this.

My squad has a right to play of the remaining spot. Following will tell you why:

You(TWDT "staff") screw us over on start of week 3. I try to bid on megaman89, make a several transactions over him. (I've already bid on him)
                      As I complained in my last post:

dreamwin: bid: megaman89 9* here comes humid

You come and take your "LAST RULING AS HEAD OF TWDT" ok, you screwed us up there. But literally that was ur last ruling. Then. You appear from nowhere after 1 week break. Then, PH ASKS humid's opinion while he is head of twdt himself. There is no way humid could decide about any rule in twdt anymore, at least not in case like this where someone has to be dropped. NO FUCKING WAY. THAT IS RE-TAR-TED.

then, lets move on. This was humid's "LAST RULING".

lol

Lol,
                      First of all,
                      What comes to +/- we played different oppoments as every1 in the league. So, in fact they could have played easier oppoments then we did. This is fair here. Second of all, this wasnt in rules.

Yes, so wtf we're getting screwed AGAIN here. I'm fucking pissed now.. Humid comes and says he decided that rule before league even started, haha, lol, rofl, lmao, Alright. LOL, HE DECIDED THE RULE PUT DIDNT PUT IT UP IN "RULES"-part in TWDT site? why? lol? Thought he was using he's days only for twdt. He was online like 24/7, why aren't that rule in twdt site? why? why? WHY?
                      YOU ARE NOT DROPPING US OUT NOW. IT IS YOUR MISTAKE IF IT ISN'T IN RULES, NOT MINE NEITHER MY SQUAD'S. You can't really think its fair? ITS YOUR MISTAKE IF U "FORGOT" TO PUT IN TWDT SITE BEFORE LEAGUE STARTED. WE DESERVE A SPOT TO FIGHT VS SPIRAL. wtf, they have +/- it's fair they get to choose division we play but wtf. They advance cause of the rule that never was written anywhere. again, retarted.

Humid comes with he's LAST RULING (as I mentioned at start of my post) and deny's megama89's entry to this tournament. So, that was his last ruling. He has no right to come and tell some bullshit again. DEAR PH,
                      YOU ARE THE HEAD OF TWDT. YOU MAKE THE CHOISES. Humid has no right to come rule here anymore. You are the king/queen, leader, head, president, owner FFS. You just said u asked his opinion, ok it was his opinion. why dont u ask my opinion too? I'm normal TWDT player too. Actually im cap but whatever.

As I said humid did his last ruling ages ago. He appears from nowhere. You ask his opinion. He says he made up the before the league even started. It isn't written up.

I'm fucking getting screwed up here with my team. Think about it. We put up hellable fucking fight last week. 3-1. I'm very fucking proud of my team. They dont deserve to quit season like that.

Glad im staff now, maybe someday I get to chance develop better leagues. Kthx. Fuck this shit. This league is a joke if u dont fix this shit up and fast.

PS. Now I understand why is tw's population slowly decreasing. This bad leagues makes ppl mad. Thx for ruining my day. logging off. cya sometime.
                      This just in an english teachers kills himself while reading this post. :fear:
                      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

:bye2: ..you could also play the song "bye bye" from Mariah Carey

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                          yes i rigged the schedule before i even knew what the teams were! i am that good, in fact thats why i went to the hospital....i had to get my psychic powers updated.
                          See I told you if you got the future site 300 patch you wouldn't need all these damn ungrades it self updates but noo you had to get the "make me look pretty" installation.
                          ?find dads revenge

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                            and i will not deny that a play-in match would be exciting, but spiral would probably pick their most dominant league and stomp
                            ok after that statement i just realized you are completely the worst person ever to run this league

spiral went 5-7 the same record and luck, and then you think they will "stomp" us in their best league? ill repeat this again, they went 5-7, the same record as luck, and then you think they will "stomp" us in their best league?

dude get over the bias seriously, this is bullshit and you know it, and its pretty pathetic that you make up rules AFTER you already step down

What happened to last week when you said "THIS IS HUMIDS FINAL RULING AS TWDT OP" and now this week you are like "THIS IS HUMIDS NEXT RULING AS TWDT OP"

I'm just completely pissed off about the whole thing because I wasted my sunday sitting around for hours to play a WB game that was useless anyway, and all because you decide to make up a rule later that would make things easier for you instead of making it fair for the league

Lets be honest here, if luck can beat spiral with their best players in a league head to head, then why would +/- matter? +/- favors the scheduling and thats it, because we can win the exact same games the exact same weeks as spiral but we have a different +/- because we play a good team one week and they play mushroom gladiators who decide to forfeit and give spiral +50

i don't agree with +/- at all its a joke really, and its bad in TWL too

Oh and tragik/jaa there actually was a wildcard in TWL it was -final- vs Quicksand in season 7 or something like that, because they had the exact same record and the +/- thing was considered stupid

summa why not just make a game one time slot earlier than the others and let us play 1 base game or jav or wb game vs spiral, its more exciting that way anyway... because +/- is a terrible way of deciding things when there are only 4 weeks of play.... all it does is favor schedule

TWL has +/- because EVERYONE PLAYS EVERYONE so there is no difference in scheduling... WELL THERE IS IN ONLY 4 WEEKS, SO FIX YOUR BAD RULE THANKS
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

well you make a good point about +/- rankings. What about head to head? Didn't yall lose that tiebreaker too? I guess you'll play harder now that it's an elimination game if you go head to head?
                              .fffffffff_____
                              .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                              .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                              .fffffff\______/
                              .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                              .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                              .fffff\________/
                              .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                              .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                              .fff\__________/

Comment

Well as far as I know, TWL doesn't have +/- anymore. They took that out when every squad faced each other, and is only used if three teams had the same record, but were all 1-1 between the three.

You can call me biased or whatever, and you do have a point that +/- might not be a good idea in twdt considering the different opponents each team faces, but in this situation, if we looked at head to head (which TWL has done the past two seasons and has been a good solution) Spiral would still have the upper hand in that, having beaten luck in Javelin and Basing. So it really wouldn't be neccessary to have a 'match-off' of sorts as you've already had your chances to beat Spiral twice..Unless of course you believe those games didn't mean anything either. And even if you could argue there was no Warbird match there, even if spiral lost it would still be 2-1 throughout the leagues.

Regardless, we should find a middle ground on how to figure out these tiebreaks, if not for this season but upcoming seasons, instead of just ranting on to the guys running the league.

I would assume with the three possible scenarios I think they should go in order of Head to Head, +/-, then a match to decide who should advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X