• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still spending your money ignite gotta love free 500 payments $$
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Draft tourny!!!! cap me
      Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

i agree, make spikey captain.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

for draft

Comment

cause draft's an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
              We dont want captains that are immature, so cap me instead of this dude since im as mature as the wrinkled cunt of the nurse from the church of fudge...
              Cause everything coming out of ease is true =)

and I just don't care what jeenyuss says anymore, it ends up going no where with this guy lol
              (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
              (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post

and I just don't care what jeenyuss says anymore, it ends up going no where with this guy lol
                See...
                How immature...
                Cap me instead of Draft, cause ...'s are mature as can be...
                TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

I vote spikey or pjotter instead of draft. Spikey has good knowledge of every league so he would make a perfect cap.
                  Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                  Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                  Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                  Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
                    See...
                    How immature...
                    Cap me instead of Draft, cause ...'s are mature as can be...
                    That was immature?

dreamwin you going to back that up or your just going to leave it as that?

we already know you hate me cause I start over you, so your opinion is biased. (menel coming next?)
                    Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                    I vote spikey or pjotter instead of draft. Spikey has good knowledge of every league so he would make a perfect cap.
                    lol
                    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

I think the fact that huge newbies like dreamwin don't want draft to be captain should be reason enough to keep him as captain. He knows what to do, and honestly, I don't Pjotter to be captain because how is he going to take a draft tourny seriously when he doesn't take twlj finals seriously ; )
                      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                      4:Geio> DEEZ?
                      4:Geio> LOLOL
                      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                      4:spirit> LOL
                      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

make spikey cap!!

Comment

i want to cap
                          reasoning id be good is because im asian (look how great jaa was) and i know all 3 leagues

and being immature is a terrible reason not to be able to cap...just look at ignite
                          draft has my full confidence
                          TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

DRAMA WARz
                            Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
                            7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
                            7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
                            7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
                              This is guy is an incredibly reliable source and a bastion of popularity in TW. I'd like to present you with his extremely gorgeous looking self and his comments on TW gallery http://gallery.trenchwars.org/show_images.php?id=1989

Look how everyone just loves and worships, kisses his feet, and cries before his majesty Exalt.
                              ignite, I'm being honest, and trying to help the league, you are a good captain I'm sure for quake, but not for twdt

and it doesn't matter if people like me or not, I didn't ask for a captain spot for two reasons:

1. a lot of people actually do dislike me

and

2. i don't know enough about how good players are in basing/jav to qualify being a 3 league captain, I know wb very well, but that's about it

Ignite I have more experience then you, and yes I have captained squads before. The point is that you really have not been successful until you paid players for quake, and you have a lot of enemies. People won't want to play for you, and you saying "i want to pay so and so" will not help the integrity of the league like this. Do want you want on your own squad, but don't screw up an entire league because your captain ego is that big.

This same thing applies to players like apocaplyse WOW!. He is a one league player, and even admits he does not know other leagues. He says he has advisors, but if that is the case then he should not be a captain. He should know his shit without the need of some advisor. Just saying.

I.D. is a 3 leaguer who knows players from every league. She is very reliable, not emo, and every likes her. That's why I support her for that position really.

Ignite, I'm not knocking you on captaining quake, you are obviously doing a good job there, but I don't think you should captain TWDT due to your reputation. If people refuse to play for "captain ignite" and people start saying "ignite paid me to do this or that" even when it isn't true is enough to screw up the league.

Same thing for you apoc wow!. You are a good captain for your squad, but if you don't know all 3 leagues then let someone who DOES captain instead.
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                                jesus christ what a dissertation
                                Are you this annoying in real life? Why do you really feel the the need to write a goddamn essay about why you don't think I should volunteer large chunks of my time to run an online draft tournament spaceship squad? Is it because you don't think I can use common sense to, you know, ask my friends in those leagues for advice and build a drafting strategy around their recommendations? This isn't rocket science, this is spaceships.

Oh, and why don't you let i.d. make her own case here instead of using how great at 3 leagues she is as an excuse to attack me?
                                Last edited by Apocalypse WOW!; 05-21-2009, 03:33 PM.
                                3:sarger> the expression on her face said "ez" but the "arms" said "IMPOSSIBLE"

For some reason, this guy decided to post the entire wiki (or other) on pancakes. -Aquatiq

Comment

Working...
                                X