Reactions to the Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
    Dont know why turban is trashing me when he has like 0 skill in wbs.

Ruby team might not have any 10* wbs but we are not lacking solid starting wbs.
    Trashing you? Where did I trash you? I just said the "warbirds" your draft team has. Everything is still open.

Mr. No Ship Wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
      Trashing you? Where did I trash you? I just said the "warbirds" your draft team has. Everything is still open.

Mr. No Ship Wonder
      you said 3 stars for saying Exalt Kid Kaos and Kentaro... meaning us 3 are obviously bad

except that you have no skills in wb, and don't even know who are good in wb or not... so I really don't understand you

You said the lineup of: Izor / Pascone / Skepsis / Death Row / Raspi

was the best in TWDT for warbirds

if you truely believe this, then never ever ever ever speak about warbirds again, because you have no idea or any clue what you are talking about

You sir, are a moron.

Oh and, we have deck, lockdown, a2m, etc on our side in drafts team. You must not have played very long if you don't know who they are. All stars in wb each and every one of them at one point throughout the years. You are a newbie though turban, so whatever, I wouldn't expect you to know that.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
        you said 3 stars for saying Exalt Kid Kaos and Kentaro... meaning us 3 are obviously bad

except that you have no skills in wb, and don't even know who are good in wb or not... so I really don't understand you

if you truely believe this, then never ever ever ever speak about warbirds again, because you have no idea or any clue what you are talking about

You sir, are a moron.

Oh and, we have deck, lockdown, a2m, etc on our side in drafts team. You must not have played very long if you don't know who they are. All stars in wb each and every one of them at one point throughout the years. You are a newbie though turban, so whatever, I wouldn't expect you to know that.

come on man, kentaro and kid kaos should both only be 6 stars. Turban could easily take their spots in a lineup and do better than them. you should look at his twd stats on turban and the ones on lurer before you just generalize that he is bad because you think he is a jav or a baser.
        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
        4:Geio> DEEZ?
        4:Geio> LOLOL
        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
        4:spirit> LOL
        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

You sir, are a moron.

agreed, turban and scoop are mental midgets. kentaro exalt and kid kaos have more twld rings than death row raspi and pascone could ever dream of...

Comment

I'm the best 7* in the history of tw. That is all.
            Not only is Exalt best 7* in history of tw but he is also the best 20th round pick in history of TW. The people who rated/didn't draft him are complete morons.

Comment

Any predictions on who is going to win which league?

I got I.P. in basing, t5s in javs, and Revenge in wbs
              TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
              TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
              Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
              - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
              Originally posted by kthx
              Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
                Not only is Exalt best 7* in history of tw but he is also the best 20th round pick in history of TW. The people who rated/didn't draft him are complete morons.
                You sir... are a genius.

He is also the most winningest 7-8 average warbird in history. His mere presence brings squads to their knees.

http://twd.trenchwars.org/profile/19336/stats

Comment

You sir, are a moron.
                  Who are you? Do you honestly think that you're any good in warbird? :fear:

Lets check the sacred statistics of TWL!

SEASON 7: Exalt played 0 games.
                  SEASON 8: Exalt played 0 games.
                  SEASON 9: Exalt played 1 game for Quicksand (Score: 12-10).
                  SEASON 10: Exalt played 1 game for Savanger (Score: 12-7).
                  SEASON 11: Exalt played 3 games for Lifeband with a total K-D score of 48 - 70.
                  SEASON 12: Exalt played 8 games for Dynasty with a total K-D score of 84 - 74.

Hmm. You look like an excellent warbird. I wish I could be as good as you! :wub:

[/SARCASM]

Just because I haven't played TWLD since Season 7 (Grapevine disqualified, Asevoimat replaced them) doesn't mean that I can not warbird. I just quit playing with that ship because I found javelin (and now spider / shark) way more amusing to play with.

Simple way to put it: Warbird is too easy and boring to play with to have it as your #1 ship.

Comment

Spider is actually the easiest ship in tw imo. Also, Turban how does one get 70 deaths in 3 games <_< Explain!
                    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Whoops! Hmm.. the twl statistics have failed me. It's probably like 20-30 then!

Comment

Whoops! Hmm.. the twl statistics have failed me. It's probably like 20-30 then!
                        maybe your math skills failed you :P
                        Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                        24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                        1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Originally posted by M_M God View Post
                          maybe your math skills failed you :P
                          Meanie!

though it might be true..

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
                            You sir... are a genius.

He is also the most winningest 7-8 average warbird in history. His mere presence brings squads to their knees.

http://twd.trenchwars.org/profile/19336/stats

twl statistics are all that matters

oh, and I was drafted like 6th round last season, its all just public opinion I guess
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

great analysis turb, was a good read.
                              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Now lets see who you have warbirding! You have .. kid kaos? Exalt? Kentaro? Uh.. Not sure if I should continue. I'll just give you *** stars and leave it there.
                                Yea that dopesent sound like trash talk to me either Turban.

Oh and ignite you can ask Drow and others about my TWL history I might not have won the ring but Im probably the most experienced TWL wb still around playing. Most of the wbs that have been around as long as me are either retired or just dont play much anymore. I know you dont like me or whatever cause I clowned you for paying players to play spaceships for you but honestly I could care less anymore about the whole fucking thing. You dont got a twl ring either buddy.
                                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Working...
                                X