No announcement yet.

Reactions to the Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, it's really amazing. 87% of all topics on the Trench Wars forums turn into quiet, polite discussions debating whether or not Exalt and Kid Kaos are quality players.
    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Its amazing how 90% of warbirds claim they are "the best" and only 1% can actually back it up
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
        Yea that dopesent sound like trash talk to me either Turban.

Oh and ignite you can ask Drow and others about my TWL history I might not have won the ring but Im probably the most experienced TWL wb still around playing. Most of the wbs that have been around as long as me are either retired or just dont play much anymore. I know you dont like me or whatever cause I clowned you for paying players to play spaceships for you but honestly I could care less anymore about the whole fucking thing. You dont got a twl ring either buddy.
        i think raspi has you covered
        TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
        TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
        Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
        - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
        Originally posted by kthx
        Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
          come on man, kentaro and kid kaos should both only be 6 stars.

If thats the way you see it then you should deffinetley not be a 8* wb because you are not much better then me to be honest you probably would not be able to put up the numbers I put up on a average twl squad. You are on Quake where the players around you are so good that it makes it easier to get good scores. I know this, ive done this. What makes you a "elite" wb is being able to take control of matches for your squad and winning single handedly. Ask vys, ask Racka, ask izor, they all know I can do this. Can you? I dont really think so. Yopur playing style isnt one that takes control of matches. You like to feed of the attention the players around you get. No shame in that its a solid strategy one that I use often when im playing with a top 3 wb squad. But what I want to know is how you would do when YOU are the best wb in the lineup and all that attention is fixed on you instead of your teamates how good would you be then? Ive done that for years now and no I dont do good everytime but my 10-8 twdd ave is testimate to the fact that I do so often.
          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

If thats the way you see it then you should deffinetley not be a 8* wb because you are not much better then me to be honest you probably would not be able to put up the numbers I put up on a average twl squad. You are on Quake where the players around you are so good that it makes it easier to get good scores. I know this, ive done this. What makes you a "elite" wb is being able to take control of matches for your squad and winning single handedly. Ask vys, ask Racka, ask izor, they all know I can do this. Can you? I dont really think so. Yopur playing style isnt one that takes control of matches. You like to feed of the attention the players around you get. No shame in that its a solid strategy one that I use often when im playing with a top 3 wb squad. But what I want to know is how you would do when YOU are the best wb in the lineup and all that attention is fixed on you instead of your teamates how good would you be then? Ive done that for years now and no I dont do good everytime but my 10-8 twdd ave is testimate to the fact that I do so often.
            Sorry, you may have the "experience" but you do not have the skill to be a top warbird.

When I checked your statistics from TWL Seasons 7 to 12, what I saw was..

3 seasons where you did not play (Season 8, Season 10, Season 11)
            2 seasons where you either played one or two matches
            1 season where you played 9 matches, but your total score was 65-76.

Yeah, impressive. You're the man, you're the greatest of them all. Now I bet you'll reply with something weird as..

"score doesn't matter, it's about what you DO in the game, not how many KILLS you get! Teaming is important, sticking together and all, you know.. blahblah"

Sorry to dissapoint you, but you are not an excellent warbird. Just slightly above the average, if I may add that as well.

post scriptum: This is like TWL! Drama, drama. We need Eelam to do a post about how "he's going to win a basing title" this season and how no other team stands a chance!

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
              Sorry, you may have the "experience" but you do not have the skill to be a top warbird.

When I checked your statistics from TWL Seasons 7 to 12, what I saw was..

3 seasons where you did not play (Season 8, Season 10, Season 11)
              2 seasons where you either played one or two matches
              1 season where you played 9 matches, but your total score was 65-76.

Yeah, impressive. You're the man, you're the greatest of them all. Now I bet you'll reply with something weird as..

"score doesn't matter, it's about what you DO in the game, not how many KILLS you get! Teaming is important, sticking together and all, you know.. blahblah"

Sorry to dissapoint you, but you are not an excellent warbird. Just slightly above the average, if I may add that as well.

post scriptum: This is like TWL! Drama, drama. We need Eelam to do a post about how "he's going to win a basing title" this season and how no other team stands a chance!
              can u check my stats for me? thx, show why im a top 8* warbirdian
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
              1:waven> is if im going to prison
              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
                You know, it's really amazing. 87% of all topics on the Trench Wars forums turn into quiet, polite discussions debating whether or not Exalt and Kid Kaos are quality players.
                hahaha
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                  can u check my stats for me? thx, show why im a top 8* warbirdian
                  Sure, if you can trust twl statistics

SEASON 9 (TWLD): Played 5 games and got the score 55-35 (that's 11:7 average!)
                  SEASON 10 (TWLD): Played 7 games and got the score 84-63 (that's 12:9 average!)
                  SEASON 11 (TWLD): Played 10 games and got the score 110-80 (that's 11:8 average!)
                  SEASON 12 (TWLD): Did not participate in TWLD (did not accept the invitation).

Enough said, Megaman89 > Exalt & Kid Kaos.

QUICK EDIT:

Kid Kaos had a score of 8-20 in TWLD Season 9 for Grapevine. That's a 4:10 average! WOAH!

Comment

SEASON 11 (TWLD): Played 10 games and got the score 110-80 (that's 11:8 average!)

when did I ever say MM89 wasn't good at wb?

I think that was KK
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

THats weird because the twl stats from the previous season also dont include my run with pirates or shinobi and everyone knows grapevine died during the pre season after mythril got caught cheating. So those stats are pre season hwne grapevine was in shambles already. I dont trust the twl stats from the past years not to mention the unacounted for season in which I also played.
                      2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

hey remember that time when i was just starting to play dds with gantz and elitekrew and you guys were already established players that talked mad shit calling me newbie? and now i'm here deciding whether or not to drop you to save myself 17 virtual 2d spaceship tw draft league star points?
                        Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

You know that the twl website statistics are incorrect...right? Do a little big of googling and find the old TWLM website which has accurate statistics.

Kid Kaos
                          Season 6 - 28 37
                          Season 7 - 12 20
                          Season 8 - 74 70
                          Season 9 - 5 10
                          Season 10 - DNP

The site doesn't include seasons 11/12. However, the TWL statistics are STILL wrong about season 11. The only way to get anything accurate out of that season is to do a bunch of googling and add it all up manually.

STOP USING THE WRONG STATISTICS
                          Phiz> I probably am gay
                          Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Thats what ive been trying to tell them ease. You cant trust the stats on TWL website.
                            2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

Thats what ive been trying to tell them ease. You cant trust the stats on TWL website.
                              Even those statistics Ease posted aren't that great, ya know? Went negative in all seasons but one, where you barely got 1:1.

Comment

QUICK EDIT:

Kid Kaos had a score of 8-20 in TWLD Season 9 for Grapevine. That's a 4:10
                                average! WOAH!

k should shut kid kaos up thanks turban
                                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                                1:waven> is if im going to prison
                                1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Working...
                                X