Thunder vs Terrorist TWDTB Semi-Finals Round 2 Appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Riverside View Post
    I think you did a good job of trying to make a fair decision Myth, but I don?t think you distributed the unfairness well. It?s bullshit that Terrorist essentially had their win that they played revoked.

Adding 3 minutes doesn?t do anything to even that out. I honestly think Thunder should have one of their wins taken away too, and that if there is in fact a replay, it?s dpne on a 1-0 series head start for Terrorist. Thunder should have to win three times, just like Terrorist now has to win three times.

The current solution isn?t fair. You?re essentially making it a best of 5 but only for Terrorist, where they get a minuscule 3 min head start.

Ye not gonna lie I wouldn?t care to post if I wasn?t butt hurt with ease benching me in TWDTD but my opinion would still be the same, just kept to myself.

PS looooool at questioning if ease really tried subbing that shit had me dying
    Yep. It is not even remotely close to being fair in any type of way for dreamwin.
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post

Subbing back in is only allowed in basing, and without the bot bug JAMAL gets put back in and there isn't anything to appeal. Lagouts happen in the game and you have to deal with it, this was just a shitty situation where the player came back and should've been allowed back in but wasn't.
      I don't understand how people don't get this.

JAMAL's power died out Round 3, too, and we had 1 shark in a crucial cram break at the end:

We're not appealing a fucking lagout or someone's power dying. We lost JAMAL round 3 at a crucial moment and we're not appealing that. We were missing Solace and we're not appealing that.

JAMAL was not lagging, and was available to play, for 99% of Round 2. We couldn't play him due to a bug with Matchbot. We had to shark Ease and in 1 fell swoop lost our best shark and best spider for a whole round all because of it. It was a joke, garbage round because of a bug.

top 100 basers list

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
        Yo look at this nerd LOL
        Instead of responding on forums guy leaves me an in game message.

[Feb 26 19:46] Ogron: You don't speak for Legio you low-star bum. Myth said himself Terror was eziest out. Only out of control ego is you, thinking you're god's gift to TWDT-B cuz u won as a low-star.

this guy has nothing better going on with his life that he lives and breathes for this game

Yo ogron i really liked your video analysis about how we smashed you guys. Was an entertaining video to watch you point out all of the ways that you failed and i highly enjoyed the pain in your voice as you recapped each play. Takes this draft league so serious he records and edits clips to study how people play LMAO im fuckin ded

no wonder nobody can stand this nerd, dont @ me
        You have no clue what it was like season 18 squadding with this lunatic. I believe it was pandora and Ogron was literally crying to play in the twlb finals as a spider over solace(Ease didn't even play him once in playoffs but yet wanted to play on the finals LOL). Solace is a great spid but for a newbie who is garbage in his own ship crying for 10 mins in chat was unbearable. Yet.....switched up to terr n a dead game with great sharks...lol
        1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
        1:Zidane> congrats man
        1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
        1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
        1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

thunder vs terrorist

Jamal on thunder, Jamal lagout
          Thunder subs jamal
          Jamal comes back
          Thunder cannot sub jamal back in because of bot limitations
          Thunder lose
          Thunder appeals game saying they lost without jamal and call it a "bug"
          Others on forum call it a mechanic that has been in the game for years

Appeal gets approved
          Rematch of one round with Terrorist getting a 3:33 head start

Many disgruntled players claiming appeal should have been denied
          Terrorist upset
          Thunder happy
          LMAO, Terrorist upset, Thunder happy. Great summary!
          Mr. Arrogant 2 entered arena

Paky Dude> asdfasdf
          Paky Dude> sdfasdkl;fasdklfjkl
          Paky Dude> asl'fjalsdkfjkldfj
          Paky Dude> jfalsfjklasdjfklsdfj
          Paky Dude> now gtfo

Mr. Arrogant 2 left arena

Comment

• Never should have been granted appeal. Jamal would have lagged out sometime during round 2 anyway and would have needed to be subbed regardless. Just like he lagged out and didn't finish round 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gkyde1234 View Post
              Never should have been granted appeal. Jamal would have lagged out sometime during round 2 anyway and would have needed to be subbed regardless. Just like he lagged out and didn't finish round 3.
              You make a good point.

I vote to wait for another tornado in JAMALs city. By then the bot "bug" will be fixed so you can sub in and out whoever you want.

Then hold the rematch. JAMAL can get in and lag out to his hearts content.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riverside View Post
                I think you did a good job of trying to make a fair decision Myth, but I don?t think you distributed the unfairness well. It?s bullshit that Terrorist essentially had their win that they played revoked.

Adding 3 minutes doesn?t do anything to even that out. I honestly think Thunder should have one of their wins taken away too, and that if there is in fact a replay, it?s dpne on a 1-0 series head start for Terrorist. Thunder should have to win three times, just like Terrorist now has to win three times.

The current solution isn?t fair. You?re essentially making it a best of 5 but only for Terrorist, where they get a minuscule 3 min head start.
                This makes too much sense plz delete
                3:BOMBED> got donuts
                3:BOMBED> how jealous
                3:Heaven> how american
                3:BOMBED> ??????????
                3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

• So is it 4:15 PM or 5:00 PM?
                  Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

• Is it at 4:15 or 5?
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...inals-schedule

Comment

• 5pm. If the jav games end early and terrorist/thunder agree for earlier, that?s fine too. Plan on 5. Finals after that.
                        PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                        ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

thunder vs terrorist

Jamal on thunder, Jamal lagout
                          Thunder subs jamal
                          Jamal comes back
                          Thunder cannot sub jamal back in because of bot limitations
                          Thunder lose
                          Thunder appeals game saying they lost without jamal and call it a "bug"
                          Others on forum call it a mechanic that has been in the game for years

Appeal gets approved
                          Rematch of one round with Terrorist getting a 3:33 head start

Many disgruntled players claiming appeal should have been denied
                          Terrorist upset
                          Thunder happy
                          ty 4 dis
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Crescent Seal ore wa

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                              Uchiha Madura Nalgona

ps someone tell ogron to stop crying, good god
                              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                              X