Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was I trolled this twdt season by those in charge?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My advice not to get into arguments was followed by 2 pages of arguments. fml.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      This is how I know you are just another troll and why I don't take you seriously. You posted this before rough was a complete asshat to me and you know and I know now after seeing how rough reacted that this was a very insincere post by you. At the time I read this I was like hmm maybe rough is happy to have me.. I honestly don't know him at all so was unaware he had such disdain for me but it is now very apparent. If you all think I am na ive enough to not know what is going on here you are sadly mistaken. Rough will now have to prove to me he is not lying and sincere. He has made no apology which I deserve. He broke his duties as cap and sent a totally unprovoked shut out public message to me. Now if rough reaches out to me and wants to talk in earnest I am here to work things out with him. I have no disdain for any Haze members buy to simply post on forums he will now accept me and use me is questionable to me at best. I am open to talking to you Rough but I expect a serious and legit placement on the team along with every other member there. This was one hell of a way to start off your season with me. Let's talk Rough.
      Yes, you're right, I said Rough was happy and excited about you being on his team to troll. However, I was trolling Rough, not you. I was just messing around with him, and in my otherwise completely serious and genuine post, I didn't think too much about it, but I was not intent on hurting your feelings.

No one is out to get you. There is no conspiracy against you. Don't be so quick to type novels in response to trolls. We don't need (or want) to watch your psychology unravel on the forum. Just be happy that you got drafted, lighten up a bit, take everything with a grain of salt, take heed of the advice given to you in this thread, work hard to make yourself an undeniable starter (signing up for the league does not entitle you to start, fyi), and move forward.
      Last edited by Pressure; 07-21-2020, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Big turn of event! This is not over until Rough apologize!

Comment

anyone who thinks rough is genuine should get tested... he is obviously just trolling jessup LOL. not sure how anyone can't see that. thix is an annoying cunt who thinks random strangers on the internet should take his life advice.

jessup definitely plays the victim card a lot/has an annoying playstyle, which is why a lot of people don't want her on their team, but this internet bullying is very sad. nothing but back handed advice and support for rough who has ALWAYS been a huge piece of shit. i find it funny personally, and most probably do but some people deal with this stuff differently.

Comment

This is how I know you are just another troll and why I don't take you seriously. You posted this before rough was a complete asshat to me and you know and I know now after seeing how rough reacted that this was a very insincere post by you. At the time I read this I was like hmm maybe rough is happy to have me.. I honestly don't know him at all so was unaware he had such disdain for me but it is now very apparent. If you all think I am na ive enough to not know what is going on here you are sadly mistaken. Rough will now have to prove to me he is not lying and sincere. He has made no apology which I deserve. He broke his duties as cap and sent a totally unprovoked shut out public message to me. Now if rough reaches out to me and wants to talk in earnest I am here to work things out with him. I have no disdain for any Haze members buy to simply post on forums he will now accept me and use me is questionable to me at best. I am open to talking to you Rough but I expect a serious and legit placement on the team along with every other member there. This was one hell of a way to start off your season with me. Let's talk Rough.
            We will not talk, I will not speak with you at all for the entire season and you will still not be given the chat either.

1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
            1:Zidane> congrats man
            1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
            1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
            1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

People keep saying I have a sense of entitlement here. You all are using that word quite loosely. The definition of entitlement is to have special treatment. I never have asked for special treatment but I do expect to have equal treatment. No other player has been publicly told they are to be thrown out of twdt before it has even started and refused a chat for their team by their captain.

As far as my play style goes I am able to adjust it and have been. I can rush if playing with rushers which has been happening in Ravage. I am not be "entitled" if I use the fact I go positive to back up to explain why I feel I should be used over players who go negative. I am merely bringing up facts. On squads I play for I have decent wb stats and am higher value on them for the squad. Currently am a 10:7 ratio. These people also have never even squadded with me who seem to be saying this over and over. It reminds me of wbduels where someone goes 4-10 and calls out the last players and blames them for the loss. A huge part of this game is about keeping yourself alive. It is equally as important as teaming for any successful team. Seriously though none of you have a history playing with me. I seem to remember skat is a fair wb and a better jav.. renzi is a fair wb and jav and a good baser.. not the best people to take lessons from in the game by any means for me.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by uprise View Post
                I dont understand how you are still demanding a starting position. Your sense of entitlement is insane, and your attitude to distrust everything and ignoring all the actual useful help in this thread is impressive. If you think Rough is coming to you begging to play for him, I don't know what to tell you. You are very delusional.
                When did I say I expected to start every game? Can you reread the thread and observe what happened here. The cap flat out has refused me on the team and give me chat. Are you delusional yourself?
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

No other player has been publicly told they are to be thrown out of twdt before it has even started
                  skyforger and cyclone

Jessup:
                  When did I say I expected to start every game?
                  Also Jessup:
                  but I expect a serious and legit placement on the team

Can you reread the thread and observe what happened here. The cap flat out has refused me on the team and give me chat. Are you delusional yourself?
                  I did observe the thread. I don't understand how you expect to be accepted in a team by fighting the captain, after he told you he will not use you in any of the lines. The entire existence of this thread and threads like these is one of the reasons you were picked this late
                  Last edited by uprise; 07-21-2020, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                    anyone who thinks rough is genuine should get tested... he is obviously just trolling jessup LOL. not sure how anyone can't see that. thix is an annoying cunt who thinks random strangers on the internet should take his life advice.

jessup definitely plays the victim card a lot/has an annoying playstyle, which is why a lot of people don't want her on their team, but this internet bullying is very sad. nothing but back handed advice and support for rough who has ALWAYS been a huge piece of shit. i find it funny personally, and most probably do but some people deal with this stuff differently.
                    We have shared many lol’s in our time and recently too but I do think what you said is somewhat borderline of our history. I have talked bad to you after finals and mid finals when I’ve won...but when you win finals, you take the high road. When people were talking about how corrupt you were last season especially vs plade and monster outcomes, they were calling you a huge piece of shit...I didn’t see you in that way but carry on...
                    1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                    1:Zidane> congrats man
                    1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                    1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                    1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post

We will not talk, I will not speak with you at all for the entire season and you will still not be given the chat either.
                      beam qan Turban

umm wtf is going on. This guy rough is a complete idiot obviously. I would like to request being put formally into the free agency draft
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by uprise View Post

skyforger and cyclone

Jessup:
                        Also Jessup:

I did observe the thread. I don't understand how you expect to be accepted in a team by fighting the captain, after he told you he will not use you in any of the lines. The entire existence of this thread and threads like these is one of the reasons you were picked this late
                        skyforger and cyclone were banned before the season began and I personally disagreed with both of those actions. It was led by ogron and illegit imo and based on his personal bias. I do think you are delusional because I didn't fight the captain until he flat out refused to put me in the chat and said I was shut out of the league. That is clearly breaking the captain guidelines and well just a complete dick move. Rough came at me unprovoked. I don't even know that guy yet he has some disdain harbored at me.. its unreal. Your logic is really flawed uprise.
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

skyforger and cyclone were banned before the season began and I personally disagreed with both of those actions. It was led by ogron and illegit imo and based on his personal bias. I do think you are delusional because I didn't fight the captain until he flat out refused to put me in the chat and said I was shut out of the league. That is clearly breaking the captain guidelines and well just a complete dick move. Rough came at me unprovoked. I don't even know that guy yet he has some disdain harbored at me.. its unreal. Your logic is really flawed uprise.
                          Im not denying it is a dickmove. I just dont understand why you would think your attitude in this thread is going to help change the situation, or convince other caps to take you for that matter. I do enjoy the irony in the last sentence though.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ld3qtc.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	1346422
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

:laugh:

Comment

Don't expect any help from our impartial TWDT Op.

3:beam> I am open to talking to you Rough but I expect a serious and legit placement on the team along with every other member there.
                                3:beam> holy
                                3:beam> what an idiot
                                3:Tiny> you talking about unfit, and you, twdt op, can't see that this isnt fair to jessup, and being bullied by faggots like you is not fair. people need to grow up
                                3:Tiny> might copy paste you talking like this
                                3:RaCka> i love you tiny
                                3:Tiny> expose your faggot ass
                                1:waven> u challenge
                                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X