Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was I trolled this twdt season by those in charge?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your sigs first quote is a gay joke
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

"extremely offensive" for a joke Jessup found funny if I remember correctly, there is too many good people here it's crazy

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post

I'm not going to just give you to another team as that would be unfair to the other 30 guys who will never see a second of playtime this season. If you want to be included and a captain sees value in you, make yourself available to be borrowed and if they want to take you on permanently they can offer Rough a trade. If Rough has never added you and denies a trade that's reasonable (you were last pick so pretty much anybody besides cyclone), then I'll see what I can do to help you.
        The cap is refusing to add me to the chat or talk to me even and publicly broke the guideline how a captain should behave when accepted by the league by flat out kicking me off his team and you are refusing to replace me with another team on the basis it is unfair to "30 guys"? Teams have 21 players so am unsure what you are even saying here. Where in the rules does it say I should be made a sub for every team in the league if one cap refuses to add their last pick on their team chat? How is that going to work. Is there a rule stating this? Do I need to be in 5 arenas at once? Are you making this up out of thin air too as a way to deal with this issue. It is clear I should be sent to a team whos cap will accept me as anywhere I go will have one extra player. We had one already say (Zidane) he would be willing to take me. This can be resolved easily and now quickly yet you continue to drag your feet and do nothing when there is a clear issue of bias by rough regarding me. This is clear bias and trolling by you and rough obviously and proves you are a god awful op who never should have been put in charge. Doing nothing is unacceptable after the behavior of rough. Also when the free agent draft takes plave many more players will be on teams so your logic saying me going to another will make it unfair holds no water

It also appears you have been called out by Tiny and proven publicly that you are in fact just being a troll which is in no way surprising as your history in the zone as one is proven and categorized in the zone for many years.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

you spent more time posting in that appeal thread than i did. loser looked up my shark games on youtube, spent more time doing that than i ever have in any appeal thread combined. i am not pretending to be some voice of reason, i'm stating my opinion based off knowing you, rough, and jessup.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

The cap is refusing to add me to the chat or talk to me even and publicly broke the guideline how a captain should behave when accepted by the league by flat out kicking me off his team and you are refusing to replace me with another team on the basis it is unfair to "30 guys"? Teams have 21 players so am unsure what you are even saying here. Where in the rules does it say I should be made a sub for every team in the league if one cap refuses to add their last pick on their team chat? How is that going to work. Is there a rule stating this? Do I need to be in 5 arenas at once? Are you making this up out of thin air too as a way to deal with this issue. It is clear I should be sent to a team whos cap will accept me as anywhere I go will have one extra player. We had one already say (Zidane) he would be willing to take me. This can be resolved easily and now quickly yet you continue to drag your feet and do nothing when there is a clear issue of bias by rough regarding me. This is clear bias and trolling by you and rough obviously and proves you are a god awful op who never should have been put in charge. Doing nothing is unacceptable after the behavior of rough. Also when the free agent draft takes plave many more players will be on teams so your logic saying me going to another will make it unfair holds no water

It also appears you have been called out by Tiny and proven publicly that you are in fact just being a troll which is in no way surprising as your history in the zone as one is proven and categorized in the zone for many years.
            You can speak to the captains beforehand and make some level of effort instead of complaining on forums and trying to blame me when I wasn't involved in any of the 10 captains' decisions to not pick you for 19 rounds. I have been nothing but respectful to you these past couple weeks and I'd really appreciate it if you could at least show a tiny bit in return. We are both adults and I am sure you understand that just because you made a 10 page thread, that does not mean I should give you special treatment. I will be handling this as if you were any other player just as you claim to want to be treated as and will only step in if I see you are being truly blacklisted and Rough is making a conscious effort to keep you from participating in the league. I cannot force Rough to add you or to give you the chat and I can't even really blame him for his actions either since he didn't even pick you, you were just the last player available. All 9 of the other captains passed on you for players none of us have ever heard of in round 18 and 19 and that had nothing to do with Rough or myself. If you can convince one of those 9 that you have value then you can follow the path I've outlined for you above.

edit: Just to clarify, he's not stopping you from playing if no other cap would add you.
            Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

the essence of the matter is jessup is in the right here at the core issue

he broke no rules (unless beam gonna pull an ogron and amend them on the fly to no trannies allowed) so no reason to treat her differently. if team has a chat, no justification to exclude jess. that troll captain has made it clear here jessup wont be considered, reason being - lols. beam is beam, no surprise there. the right solution would be to replace both in their positions, a practical solution would be to switch/force trade jess to zidane's team.

it probably doesnt do much if at all in jessups case but i wont be playing this shit until this is fixed. i suggest other players who feel jessup getting shadowbanned isnt right join me. lets make this right #ALLPLAYERSMATTER

Comment

You can speak to the captains beforehand and make some level of effort instead of complaining on forums and trying to blame me when I wasn't involved in any of the 10 captains' decisions to not pick you for 19 rounds. I have been nothing but respectful to you these past couple weeks and I'd really appreciate it if you could at least show a tiny bit in return. We are both adults and I am sure you understand that just because you made a 10 page thread, that does not mean I should give you special treatment. I will be handling this as if you were any other player just as you claim to want to be treated as and will only step in if I see you are being truly blacklisted and Rough is making a conscious effort to keep you from participating in the league. I cannot force Rough to add you or to give you the chat and I can't even really blame him for his actions either since he didn't even pick you, you were just the last player available. All 9 of the other captains passed on you for players none of us have ever heard of in round 18 and 19 and that had nothing to do with Rough or myself. If you can convince one of those 9 that you have value then you can follow the path I've outlined for you above.

edit: Just to clarify, he's not stopping you from playing if no other cap would add you.
                i mean its fine and all... but seriously? not giving out the PW and chat for the team jess was assigned to is being blacklisted. i mean i get it, pretty toxic and all that, but that is more or less the definition of being blacklisted.

disclaimer or whatever

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                  you spent more time posting in that appeal thread than i did. loser looked up my shark games on youtube, spent more time doing that than i ever have in any appeal thread combined. i am not pretending to be some voice of reason, i'm stating my opinion based off knowing you, rough, and jessup.

The person who actually found that timestamp in the video just told me via text that you definitely already know it was him who did the research and not me, as you’ve already confronted him.. so why keep up this narrative?

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

i mean its fine and all... but seriously? not giving out the PW and chat for the team jess was assigned to is being blacklisted. i mean i get it, pretty toxic and all that, but that is more or less the definition of being blacklisted.

disclaimer or whatever
                    Rough isn't preventing Jessup from participating in the league as it was made clear in the draft that no other cap has any interest in including him in their teams or lineups. So yes if he landed on Power he may be invited to Zidane's chat, but it's very likely Zidane will still not add him to anything, which doesn't really help his position and then he's just stuck for good. If a captain has any genuine interest in fielding jessup in any division, all they have to do is offer a trade of some 18th/19th rounder besides cyclone and we'll take it from there. I'm not going to just randomly toss him on another team because again that would be extremely unfair to literally every other player who gets benched.

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

how is it unfair when according to your logic jessup would get benched anyway. so it literally shouldnt matter to any outcome...except make this mess go away

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                        how is it unfair when according to your logic jessup would get benched anyway. so it literally shouldnt matter to any outcome...except make this mess go away
                        I can only assume by this post that you don't care at all about what happens to Jessup and are only here to troll but I'll respond anyway. I'm trying to find a solution that actually helps Jessup not just sweep this under the rug by throwing a bandaid at it. If a captain actually wants to play him, they can offer a trade. Once they have shown interest and expressed that he has value, it will lead to a better outcome than just throwing him on another team because their captain feels bad for him.

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

why he was picked last is a separate albeit related issue

right now it does not matter if he has value or not, he should be allowed on a team like any other player/low star mascot. if jessup proves to act disruptive in the team, captain can then report him to you, and you will be thrilled to do what you are thinly hiding here.

Comment

I can only assume by this post that you don't care at all about what happens to Jessup and are only here to troll but I'll respond anyway. I'm trying to find a solution that actually helps Jessup not just sweep this under the rug by throwing a bandaid at it. If a captain actually wants to play him, they can offer a trade. Once they have shown interest and expressed that he has value, it will lead to a better outcome than just throwing him on another team because their captain feels bad for him.
                            Honest advice Beam, you won't ever make anyone happy but the captains are captains for a reason. You are making the right choice. Cancerous behavior has to be curtailed before it metastasizes, good captains know this.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Happy to see the league op is not giving an exceptional free pass because Jessup reached 6 pages of drama and Skyforger threaten to boycott. With all the angels here it shouldn't be hard for him to find a trade.

Comment

Rough isn't preventing Jessup from participating in the league.
                                Rough>
                                After speaking with the entire team last night and previous captains who Jessup had played for, haze decided it’s best that Jessup is not on chat for remainder of the season. Our lineup in all 3 leagues have been established and won’t be needing your services
                                We will not talk, I will not speak with you at all for the entire season and you will still not be given the chat either.
                                And here we have it folks. The blatant lying and corruption towards me by both beam and rough..

Since Wirah has put up the cash value for this I would like to call on him to express how he feels about what is going on here. Out of everyone involved honestly wirah should make the decision. I will respect his decision no matter what it is but would like to and feel I deserve to hear from wirah on this matter. I wouldn't mind qan putting some input here too.

It is so obvious beam is trolling and has been because he literally said he would do this before twdt to me in pms many times it is clear what is going on. Other players are showing beam is being biased too as he is calling me an idiot and exposing he is being quite biased in this matter. The fact beam in the draft stream was trolling me multiple times on twitch is also a clear indication what has been going on. I have the times stamped and all the info to expose beam and his predetermined trolling of me.
                                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X