X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RageRitual
    replied
    [QUOTE=beam;n1361042]

twl and competition in general are dying because people like you strive to be as shitty as possible to play at advantageous ratings in twdt instead of focusing your energy on improving to be an actual good player

let me be very clear when I say if you win as a 6* or 7* player you are still a total trashcan[/QUOTE]

Imagine constantly going 3-10 5-10 as a 9*, and talking trash about people winning at as a low *. I would say you should learn to carry your own weight but damn I don't think that much weight is possible to carry.

Leave a comment:

• Riverside
    replied
    Allow increase of my wb rating: 8 to 8.5
    ty 4 this

Leave a comment:

• beam
    replied
    [QUOTE=LeeRomeno;n1361038]

Why are there different ratings for pub trash then. If 7 is pub trash, what is 6.5 or 6? [/QUOTE]

twl and competition in general are dying because people like you strive to be as shitty as possible to play at advantageous ratings in twdt instead of focusing your energy on improving to be an actual good player

let me be very clear when I say if you win as a 6* or 7* player you are still a total trashcan

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied

Why are there different ratings for pub trash then. If 7 is pub trash, what is 6.5 or 6? [/QUOTE]

The trashiest of pub trash. To get that low, you have to be mentally ill and/or retarded on top of having 0 skill at the game. . TW has a high amount of players who qualify for this, but only a few have the mental capacity to discover there are other arenas besides pub, let alone find the forums to signup to TWDT.

7* is simply bad at the ship but otherwise mentally competent I think. Who knows though. These ratings almost never change, and I'm not really sure the people who do them actually play this game much, otherwise many people wouldn't be rated where they are, either up or down. Seems like basing is the only thing that gets changed regularly.

Then again, some people are just bad at rating skill, no matter the context. I just read a Ringer article where Geno Smith was rated the 22nd best QB in the NFL. I can't name a single team trying to win that would want Geno Smith as even a backup QB. Seattle only starts him because they're purposely tanking. I guess it goes to show that even professional sports writers can be bad at judging things objectively.

Leave a comment:

• SNOOPiE
    replied

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"This-Guy-BOrat.jpg","data-attachmentid":1361040}[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• LeeRomeno
    replied
    [QUOTE=beam;n1361031]

I agree with Violence that anybody complaining about being 7* which is basically pub trash needs to check to see if their testicles are still there.[/QUOTE]

Why are there different ratings for pub trash then. If 7 is pub trash, what is 6.5 or 6?

Leave a comment:

• Ardour
    replied
    6.5 6.5 6.5 please.
    ta

Leave a comment:

• beam
    replied
    [QUOTE=LeeRomeno;n1361030]

Sounds great, thanks for translation, I disagree with investing any time in being not garbage. I have barely played wb this year, maybe 3-4 matches max and some random elims here and there. I also don't take tw as something I want to be good at. When I play, it is just to spend some evening hours. It's just part of entertainment when I feel like doing nothing else and rest of family is asleep. My motivation in being good in SS died, when EG died.
    My arguments are hence very valid, another option is to just rate each bad player with same rating, otherwise it just feels random and unfair, as 0.5 difference in rating can be difference in someone playing every game and 0 games. [/QUOTE]

I agree with Violence that anybody complaining about being 7* which is basically pub trash needs to check to see if their testicles are still there.

Leave a comment:

• LeeRomeno
    replied
    [QUOTE=viop11;n1361028]it means u should b ashamed of yourself and apologize to yourself and your family for thinking its ok to ask to be lowered from 7* with the amount of time you have invested into being non garbage at trench wars, as 7* already implies you are a bonafide scrub. its extremely selfish. I am not calling you a sh1tb1x for the record, you are calling yourself one, and your 7* rating reflects that, which is why you are going to have to apologize for asking to be even lower rated. hope that makes sense.[/QUOTE]

Sounds great, thanks for translation, I disagree with investing any time in being not garbage. I have barely played wb this year, maybe 3-4 matches max and some random elims here and there. I also don't take tw as something I want to be good at. When I play, it is just to spend some evening hours. It's just part of entertainment when I feel like doing nothing else and rest of family is asleep. My motivation in being good in SS died, when EG died.
    My arguments are hence very valid, another option is to just rate each bad player with same rating, otherwise it just feels random and unfair, as 0.5 difference in rating can be difference in someone playing every game and 0 games.

Leave a comment:

• viop11
    replied
    it means u should b ashamed of yourself and apologize to yourself and your family for thinking its ok to ask to be lowered from 7* with the amount of time you have invested into being non garbage at trench wars, as 7* already implies you are a bonafide scrub. its extremely selfish. I am not calling you a sh1tb1x for the record, you are calling yourself one, and your 7* rating reflects that, which is why you are going to have to apologize for asking to be even lower rated. hope that makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• LeeRomeno
    replied
    [QUOTE=viop11;n1361023]lee plz applegize for your disgustink speech. how the fk r u complaining about being over rated at 7*? 7* means u r girpigimin[/QUOTE]

i have no clue what this means.

Leave a comment:

• HellzNo!
    replied
    Can I have my wb/base rating looked at? No way am I an 8* spider compared to the other 8's. Pallies days were so long ago it's almost like they never existed, not sure why I'm still being rated based on nostalgia. Ask zidane, I only get played in base because my lag right?

Leave a comment:

• viop11
    replied
    lee plz applegize for your disgustink speech. how the fk r u complaining about being over rated at 7*? 7* means u r girpigimin

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Honestly I thought we were going with deflationary ratings finally, but apparently that isn't on the agenda. We just talked about it for a month only to conclude whoever is in charge is too lazy to do it?

Leave a comment:

• Rab
    replied
    aggi should be 10* he's destroying everyone

Leave a comment:

Working...
X