Season 26 Ratings Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 26 Ratings Discussion

The leagues team will be getting together today at 3pm EDT to discuss ratings. This stream is not meant to decide the definitive ratings- rather, we are aiming to get ratings 90% complete for the players signed up so far, with an understanding that things can still change before the signup cutoff (September 7) or the actual draft (September 11).

I'll be editing in the current ratings sheet here before the stream begins. If you are interested in discussing certain player(s) rating(s) then feel free to post here or join us in game in a couple hours.

[URL="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TCHWmmz-y0Hy1Dwrbintuqzgq2fJkx2IIkeftL7VF3g/edit?usp=sharing"]RATINGS[/URL]
    Last edited by WillBy; 09-04-2022, 02:43 PM.

Oh the draft is sept 11, not the 25th? well that's good I guess, should edit the announcement post and do regular zoners for ppl who think it's the 25th.

Comment

When do we find out who the caps are / how many teams?

Comment

I am shit jav and deserve reduction in jav rating to lowest possible rating.

Just went 29-60 in 9 games even with great teamates such as zidane and ease on power

played 2 other dt-j games on terrorist and combined for 6-11

In all 6 seasons listed on dt website these are the only matches I have played in javelin, I am shit javelin.

35 kills in 11 games, not even 4 kills per game.

rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
        rEnZi> its crazy
        rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

[QUOTE=RageRitual;n1361001]I am shit jav and deserve reduction in jav rating to lowest possible rating.

Just went 29-60 in 9 games even with great teamates such as zidane and ease on power

played 2 other dt-j games on terrorist and combined for 6-11

In all 6 seasons listed on dt website these are the only matches I have played in javelin, I am shit javelin.

35 kills in 11 games, not even 4 kills per game.

[/QUOTE]

You’re like a teenager whining about how bad/ugly you are while trying to show people in your sig gushing at how good/attractive you are lmao
          J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
          8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

been benched 13 seasons in a row in dtb and bd once a year somehow still higher rating than guys who play every single day drop me to like a 7.5 so ill probably still get benched but a captain might actually consider adding me
            Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

I cant read
              Last edited by Exalt; 09-04-2022, 07:54 PM.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

[QUOTE=renzi;n1361003]

You’re like a teenager whining about how bad/ugly you are while trying to show people in your sig gushing at how good/attractive you are lmao[/QUOTE]

Just making my case that I am overrated in javelin, you're the one turning it into some kinda thing, drama queen.
                rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                rEnZi> its crazy
                rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

I guess this is correct place to complain about my rating. Specifically about my wb rating. Here is the story:
                  in 2021 summer dt, i was rated 6 star and fitted into very strong lineup including Steadman, Lockdown and Tripin. I did okey, considering my rating, with 0.65 KPD and made it to finals.
                  Same year Honcho, was also rated 6 star and fitted into strong lineup in Violences squad. He also made it to finals. In finals, honchos team won. I went 6-10 and 5-10 in finals, being worst player on team.

Next season I was unfairly rated 7*. I was nowhere near that level. I got tried a few games next league, clearly being worse than our 6.5* rated Molle. Last dt I, didnt get a single minute of gametime in wb. Honcho meanwhile was just upped 6.5. He was starter on orcas and made it to semis, pulling 6-7, 7-10, 7-10 in semifinals.

This season looks like i am still 7 and honcho is still 6.5. Now this feels unfair. Looking at 7 star rated wbs in this league, i am nowhere in the same league as bugy, cc, ft, jessup, sunny d, warthog etc. List can go on.

Comment

not played a competitive game since march where i got outplayed by banks and jack in spid on my team

lower my rating to 9 in base ty

ps. who did base ratings?
                    ?

cripple> if u had a better connection u wouldnt be good

Comment

In all honesty - i am a 7/8/8.

thank you

Comment

I don't think I did well enough last season or have improved that much to be raised from 7/7/8.5 to 7.5/7.5/9.. while I could be argued to be on the lower tier of all these bumped ratings, can I at least stay the same rating in 1 division where i'd be good value and provide incentive for a cap to pick me and play me in something other than Terr which isn't even my main basing ship.

I have barely been played or utilized in WB for the past 2 seasons at 7* and I've wanted to be, I don't see how raising me to 7.5* would change my playability.
                        absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

aggi should be 10* he's destroying everyone

Comment

Honestly I thought we were going with deflationary ratings finally, but apparently that isn't on the agenda. We just talked about it for a month only to conclude whoever is in charge is too lazy to do it?
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

lee plz applegize for your disgustink speech. how the fk r u complaining about being over rated at 7*? 7* means u r girpigimin

Comment

Working...
                              X