Next event?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next event?

Now that playoffs are starting up and teams will continue to get knocked out of TWL and DT, do we have another event lined up (obviously after a break) for players to sign up for? The sooner we get this info out the better before everyone goes inactive again.

[USER="39104"]WillBy[/USER]
    [USER="40038"]Markmrw[/USER]
    [USER="3500"]RaCka[/USER]
    [USER="3972"]Dwopple[/USER]
    rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
    rEnZi> its crazy
    rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Dueling MMR/ Elim

Elim is synergetic with MMR for obvious reasons.

Alter Elim map to shrink when fewer players remain so games end quicker, or some other way to achieve the same result.

Give the total MMR/ Elim points winner a god dam crown medal. GL

Comment

We're currently looking for a volunteer who would be interested in organizing the next event. I've asked in the TW Staff Slack group, but this is also open to others in the community. To be clear, we're looking for well thought out ideas to be carried out. I know [USER="16435"]Riverside[/USER] has the MMR league idea thread posted, which may be worth a shot. [USER="14139"]beam[/USER] and [USER="4192"]Mythril[/USER] have started to take the reigns on working with [USER="2910"]qan[/USER] on MMR, though qan's free time is still a constraint. Feel free to continue discussing here on thoughts or ideas.
      zidane> big play
      Omega Red> dwop sick
      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
      WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

I vote we play shitloads of twbd

Comment

hype brewing

Comment

Similar to the recent joint TWL & TWDT,[LIST=1][*]MMR League (warbird and jav)[*]Basing Cup[/LIST]If there are individuals interested in participating as Lead Operators & Hosts for Basing Cup, the MMR League & Basing Cup combination would be my preference for the next 2 months.

These leagues could be opportunities to reach out to players from EG, DSB, SVS, HZ and TW (including Pub aka where Sprackle resides).

Comment

ALLOW TWDT AND SUM SORT OF ELIMINITION C1NT1ST1 WHERE THE WINNERS RETRIEF $50 CINIDI FROM WIRIH

Comment

I'll settle for the crown medal, but if the final WB/JAV Elim had 1k set aside for the winners and however many random $250 prizes are possible for the roadkill, that would be cool.

Comment

Auto signup basing cup to save volunteers some effort in hastling people to sign up
                  In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                  twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                  twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Weekend Tourneys. Double loss elimination tourney. Sometime next year.

wb one weekend jav the next and basing the next.
                    1:waven> u challenge
                    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

lol this isn't a discussion do what I say

Comment

If there's no base MMR bot I guess just run basing cup like river said. Even though I don't wanna get stuck with the same shitters for an entire season.

Comment

I can maybe get MMR up and running for basing by the end of the year — at least with cap-arranged teams and based on roles players queue for. I'll have some time in December. Wouldn't bank on that for any league plans, though. It's complicated for many reasons, and bound to have some bugs coming out of the gate.
                          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

GL :mad:

Comment

I was thinking a TWEL type thing but host in ?go tourny on set times. Do 1 vs 1 random and 2 vs 2 with partners of choice using same freq settings. This will be easier to manage at set times because so many games can go at once and it will eliminate the slow boredom of the old TWEL format that was done on off hours at players leisure. This type of tournament in ?go tourny will be good for big amounts of people at once. Get ?go tourny2 arena ready if all boxes get full. 7 losses in each ship division as the tourney progresses in both game types eliminates players and also eliminates partners in 2 vs 2. Last player and partner standing win the tourney.

It is an easy thing to do since everything is set in place with tourney and all that will need to be done is tally results and keep track of the losses that eliminate participants.
                              Last edited by Jessup; 11-13-2022, 04:13 AM.
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                              X