Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most crazy movie you guys ever seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best movie = My sassy girl

kinda chick flick but its $
    Imagination knows no limit

Comment

I bet it would remind me of Suicide Club.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Holy shit, i totally forgot. Have any of you guys seen those short 15 minute films on the movie network? I know one is called "trapped in freedom" its so messed up. Its about this really crazy guy that does all this weird stuff. Then there was this other one where these people get stuck on an elevator together, and they all end up killing eachother. Those shorts are pretty Funked up.
        I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Cannibal Holocaust and I Spit on Your Grave.

Comment

Originally posted by a falling tree
            Memento, Screamers, a clockwork orange and a shortfilm(by sony) called The Chub-chubs
            I have Memento in my DVD collection, I've just never bothered to watch it, because I'm always watching Pirates of the Caribbean. Orlando Bloom is sexy!
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
            1:Chao <ER>> at all
            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Actually a drama-series. Angels in America. I would say that series is VERY weird and strange. I get the creeps just watching it because some of the parts in the show are just...queer?
              GO LEAFS GO!
              Inspriational Songs for Subspace:
              Duran Duran - Reflex

Inspirational Songs for TW forums:
              Tears for Fears - Shout

Comment

The Doors.
                .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by demonfaze
                  Cannibal Holocaust and I Spit on Your Grave.
                  isn't cannibal holocaust a movie that sort of plays off the same way The Blair Witch Project was made?

A group of film students go into Guana to investigate one of the last remaining cannibal tribes, not one returns but these films are found years later.. heres what we found? is that the movie?

I think I remember watching this movie along time ago with some buds, we were probably smoking alot of pot or doing alot of coke, one of the two, everytime the cannibals were on or it was coming to a messed up part in the movie, it would play some funky background music?

The only scene I remember, is something about a girl being tied to a slave post, getting beat with rocks ... lil hazy on the whole movie but it was definately a really fucked up movie
                  what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
                  http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

Originally posted by Khako
                    Actually a drama-series. Angels in America. I would say that series is VERY weird and strange. I get the creeps just watching it because some of the parts in the show are just...queer?
                    it was written for the stage so some of the elements come from a stage play, rather than being directly written for film. if thats what you're referring to. i haven't seen the show yet, but i've read the play.

Comment

Referring to Angels In America (play) ... supposedly half the audience walked out of the place during the debut, when the actors/actresses started having sex right in front of them (this is a play I believe). There was a lot of criticism ... yet the play has also gartnered a lot of praise too.

Comment

i dont remember the name of it but its a dog who gets some rabid monkey brain transplant, and goes completely nuts, and the monkey can somehow control it. (doesnt make any sence at all)

its very fucked up.

Also if you havent already, go watch Peter Jacksons films, Bad Taste, Meet The Feebles and Brain Dead

they are pretty high up on the fucked up list.
                        Displaced> I get pussy every day
                        Displaced> I'm rich
                        Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                        Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                        Thors> prolly
                        Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Two real crazy movies I can think of:

American Psycho
                          Hotel Hell (Actually suppose to be Hotel Hello) - 1970s Horror film, real b-rated..lol

Classic Crazy Movie has to goto Clockwork Orange.

Comment

Working...
                          X