Saint Pattys Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nickname
    Hi newbie, which one is celebrated WORLD WIDE.
    Hey newbie I guarantee Mardi Gras is celebrated more world wide than St. Patricks. All Christians in some way or another celebrate mardi gras aka Fat Tuesday. Where as only the Irish are truly supposed to celebrate St. Patricks day. What we really need in these forums is some racist and xenophobic biggotry. Someone's been wathcing too much Gangs Of New York -ZeUs!!
    Last edited by ZeUs!!; 03-19-2004, 05:45 PM.

Comment

christians aren't supose to get drunk until they throwup and pass out and flash their boobs for beads.....

Comment

What we really need in these forums is some racist and xenophobic biggotry. Someone's been wathcing too much Gangs Of New York -ZeUs!![/QUOTE]
        If i knew what your edit was even about id respond. what about my statements are racist or "xenophrobic biggotry" btw way to pull out your dictionary.

Comment

Look up the words then think about what you wrote
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
            Look up the words then think about what you wrote
            xenophobic: A person unduly fearful or contemptuous of that which is foreign, especially of strangers or foreign peoples

ok now that i looked it up explain ur comment. all im saying is mardi gras is much bigger than st. patricks day and clearly celebrated by a much larger population. im not saying irish are stupid pathetic alcoholics whos only truly great virtue is their ability to survive despite their obivous inabilities and lack of intelligence. i mean come on i wouldnt say something like that. all im sayign is that their holiday has nothing on mardi gras.

Comment

I checked out your music link, Mike, and based on your taste it's a crime that you're not listening to Spoon. If you haven't heard of them, try any of their albums (they're all good, I'm hip on "Series of Sneaks" at the moment).

As for the topic, it seems to me you guys are arguing a localized party (nobody really celebrates Mardi Gras outside of New Orleans) versus an international party. The local party is a fucking insane, but it's sort of a "you had to be there" kind of affair.
              RogerMexico
              The Daily Nice
              Post Secret

Comment

Originally posted by RogerMexico
                I checked out your music link, Mike, and based on your taste it's a crime that you're not listening to Spoon. If you haven't heard of them, try any of their albums (they're all good, I'm hip on "Series of Sneaks" at the moment).
                I'm all over it! Luckily I've been given £50, however I intend to blow it all on alcohol (Tigerex if you read this before I phone you - house party round mine tonight if enough people are back from uni, I know myself, Steve and Mark are, and I'll slap Mitch down if he's working).
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

i live in shrveeport, our mardi gras blows. NO's....sex.
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
                    i live in shrveeport, our mardi gras blows. NO's....sex.
                    Thats because shreveport blows with its inbreeding and all plus u guys lynch people

Comment

private90422, what the fuck is mardi gras? Atleast I know about patricks day..

Mardi gras sounds like something that you shit out and place in the oven.
                      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                      There wont be another election for president.
                      Obama is the Omega President.
                      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                        private90422, what the fuck is mardi gras? Atleast I know about patricks day..

Mardi gras sounds like something that you shit out and place in the oven.
                        Ill explain mardi gras, its saint patricks day but it lasts a week and theres nudity

Comment

the rest of us see chicks naked all year round.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

heh, what's so special about seeing a woman naked :/
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X