House of 1000 corpses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
    Zombie is a fucking legend, he made goth-metal popular!
    See Danzig for more accurate statement...although they are all tools

Comment

Originally posted by Private420
      See Danzig for more accurate statement...although they are all tools
      Fuck off, Danzig rulez! He has the best descriptive lanuage in his lyrics!
      But also he really only had one hit in 93 but fair enough he was pretty big in his prime.
      Last edited by THE ENFORCER; 03-22-2004, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
        THE ENFORCER is definately a new Forum Talent...I hardly can wait to see more from this guy
        no, please, no.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenPlums
          no, please, no.
          Shut up, you dont have to read my post or at the very least you could state your opinon in the matters other than "dah i dont like this guy dah, this guys an idiot dah" for all we know you dont even have a brain!

Jerk.....................

Comment

as if you don't invite it.

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
              as if you don't invite it.
              If you mean inviting adult discussion on current topics then yes i do "invite it"
              If you mean inviting idiotic remarks that are just aimed as a direct attack that add no real value to the discussion the no i try to "repel it".
              As you can probably see from my remarks to you, you probably fall into the second category so simply stop responding to me i do not value your input and its annoying for me and other readers!

Comment

House of 1000 corpses IS FUCKING GREAT i went to see it in the Cinema 4 left LOL cant wait untill the 2nd 1 comes out
                Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

Comment

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
                  If you mean inviting adult discussion on current topics then yes i do "invite it"
                  If you mean inviting idiotic remarks that are just aimed as a direct attack that add no real value to the discussion the no i try to "repel it".
                  As you can probably see from my remarks to you, you probably fall into the second category so simply stop responding to me i do not value your input and its annoying for me and other readers!
                  if by "inviting it" you mean providing pointlessly argumentative banter, then yes you do. kazaa is the getaway driver to the athletes foot of my moon cheese. and you're wrong and i'm right. and yes, i'm right. no you're wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                    if by "inviting it" you mean providing pointlessly argumentative banter, then yes you do. kazaa is the getaway driver to the athletes foot of my moon cheese. and you're wrong and i'm right. and yes, i'm right. no you're wrong.
                    This thread is called House of 1000 corpses what does it have to do with kazaa?And just saying your right doesnt mean much! And you found me "providing pointlessly argumentative banter" then why do you respond, why cant you just ignore me?

Im sorry if my opinons differ from you o mighty king of the forum!

Comment

Idea if you hate me soo much then create a thread in trash talk designed for all people like you who hate me and we can have one big brawl!

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                        Best thread ever.
                        Sorry, conc. I was bored.

Comment

hey, did anyone see the new south park episode where jimmy took steroids to compete in the special olympics?

there is an important metaphor in that.
                          plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

One of the best modern horrors out there. Very artistic and philosophical with human physchology and circumstances. Blah blah blah, worth the watch though.
                            -L3

Comment

Working...
                            X