Video Game Industry Faces 'Crisis of Creativity'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adman
    I beat Lord of the Rings:Return of the King for Xbox in like 5 hours...
    Did anyone ever beat Lord of the Rings for the SNES?

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
      dude, you quoted me, then started your post with the word "you". how is that not referring specifically to me. nevermind. please don't answer. it's moot anyway.
      Now I don't like taking sides... but I think you're WAY overreacting. Read what he says... he's not trying to get up in your grill about your personal finances.

Comment

PAULo fu and smoke a joint to relax.
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
          Now I don't like taking sides... but I think you're WAY overreacting. Read what he says... he's not trying to get up in your grill about your personal finances.
          you'd have to know the history behind it. we clashed in a few other threads, and he went so far as to start a trash talk thread with 2 different forum id's to try and bait me and sarien into fighting with him(here). if he didn't have a history of picking fights for the sake of getting attention, then i wouldn't have sweated it.

i just wanted to talk about videogames, and get some feedback about what people think about the industry, and what you guys think makes a successful game.

Comment

you just don't have enough information about me to make any kind of intelligent speculation about if, how, or why the economy does or doesn't play a part in my video game purchases.
            But this is why we love THE ENFORCER, he comments on subjects which he knows little about, making huge assumptions which he knows even less about. His timing was impeccable, Zeta-burn gets banned and along he comes to become the new 'bottom of the pecking order'.

By the way,
            THE ENFORCER (8.96 posts per day)
            and all of it bullshit propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
              Im just stating why prices have gone up, i was talking generally! (which i stated in the above post). I have no idea what your personal finances. I just want to prove that you cant blame it on the economy thats all. No need to get defensive about it

Well i corrected the previous post it wast meant to be directed at you im sorry.
              I never made any assumptions, Amok just shut up im sick of people like you, you take pride in insulting others make me sick.

Comment

I never made any assumptions, Amok just shut up im sick of people like you, you take pride in insulting others make me sick.
                Yes, because arguing with yourself in a thread for attention is so much better than what Amok is doing.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ech_games_dc_1

in this shitty economy i can't afford to buy games like i did 5-10 years ago (about 5 per year). that's why i tend to buy very few games (about 2-3 per year), and stick to the ones i know i like, or ones that get very very good reviews.

however, i haven't heard of too many awesome games that were based on movies (maybe the star wars ones?). which ones are they talking about?
                  ROTK for ps2 was pretty good, but TTT was straight butt. I haven't played any recent Star-Wars game, so I can't comment on those but the Rogue Squadron series seems like it is doing ok.
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                    Yes, because arguing with yourself in a thread for attention is so much better than what Amok is doing.
                    yes it is! Any idiot can tell that was a joke and has no repercussions to other people on the forum. Going outright directly insulting people is not the way to go in my books.

Comment

yes it is! Any idiot can tell that was a joke and has no repercussions to other people on the forum. Going outright directly insulting people is not the way to go in my books.
                      Acting like Telecat is not the way to go in my books. Any person with common sense would not pull such a stupid "joke" . You wanted attention, plain and simple. Now you try to go and talk down to Amok because he insulted you. Don't go making stupid attention-whoring topics and then not expect to get nagged on. You bring it upon yourself, and then whine...on the TW forums no less, where flames are the norm. Just deal with it and stop your bitching.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                        Acting like Telecat .
                        I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees it.
                        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Enforcer, how can you say Playstation has a monopoly when X-Box is around? Maybe it's just me, but it seems like a lot of people have X-Boxes.
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Xbox is way better too.
                            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

playstation has a monopoly blah blah blah i'm a dirty tramp
                              xboxes are made by microsoft

make the connection, jimmy
                              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

you stupid fuck. and i know you're just trying to bait me into another gay flame war like you always do, so just stfu
                                Thats the exact reason why I dont even play Continuum once a week.

What is this, looks like im surrounded by 8yr olds.
                                Bilange> i love getting repped
                                Bilange> i said repped, not raped :X
                                ----
                                Sending priority 'mail' to weasels and levs since 1999.

Comment

Working...
                                X