No announcement yet.

Video Game Industry Faces 'Crisis of Creativity'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A contra movie would be too hardcore. Hollywood would find some way to ruin it.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

yeah, contra was really fun. I rented the newer version, I think it was for ps2 and it sucked.
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

ONLY 2!?

-Castlevania/Vampire Killer (ahh...a beautiful start)
        -Castlevania 2:Simons Quest (groundbreaking at the time)
        -Castlevania 3raculas Curse (Multiple Characters, Multiple Courses...)
        -Super Castlevania 4 (A showcase of the SNES's abilities, and some nice music )
        -Castlevania:Rondo of Blood (wasn't released in the US, but still awsome)
        -Castlevania:Symphony of the Night (In a world where 3D games dominate...out comes SotN!)

I would go on, but I think I've made my point
        Merf. <_<

Comment

Working...
        X