[9-11-01] tribute results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's not a typeo when you say it 4 times in a row
    Last edited by Annux; 09-13-2002, 11:01 PM.

Comment

again lmao.

but i only saw it once... :/

Comment

What are you, bored Annux?

You're used to picking on bigger fish for bigger things. Pointing out the 30,000 thing is something more like what some other people on these boards like to do. This seems beneath you in an odd sort of way. I mean, if you're so hard up on something REALLy good to pick on, why don't I just go PM Oen and ask him to say hello.

Comment

NEVER FORGET!
          Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
          Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

I feel offended when he tries to act like he cares, when he clearly doesn't.

That's all, really.

--

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
              I mean, if you're so hard up on something REALLy good to pick on, why don't I just go PM Oen and ask him to say hello.

Check.

Knot> Hi
              Oen Izan> So u think u r g00d enuff t0 t/-\lk t0 m3?
              Knot> You blow Eeks lately?
              Oen Izan> j00 r s0 jewvenile.
              Knot> Die.
              2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
              Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

neo nazis died in my tom clancy novel. ptooey.

Comment

we killed 5 canadian soldiers...canadians/taliban ... looks all the same on infrared scope
                  I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

And there's another bound that ignorance has not become aquainted with.

Comment

And there's another bound that ignorance has not become aquainted with.
                      I'm sure whatever you said was witty, but I'm honestly way too fucked up to comprehend.

Comment

Check out the time Kid Kaos edited his post and Annux posted his first post about 30000 people.

Learn to read these things people before you start trashing.
                        gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                        gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                        gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

The pot calling the kettle black.

What are you, bored Annux?

You're used to picking on bigger fish for bigger things. Pointing out the 30,000 thing is something more like what some other people on these boards like to do. This seems beneath you in an odd sort of way. I mean, if you're so hard up on something REALLy good to pick on, why don't I just go PM Oen and ask him to say hello.
                          You should have pm'd me, since mister I am holier then thou is trashin some one for being an asshole, makes me wonder if AnnSux has ever used a mirror before. I know Troll we haven't seen eye to eye on alot of thangs but nothing is beneath Annsux and I hope this sheds some light. I realize you dont like me for trashing some one you call a friend, and I can respect that but defending 'sux when we all know what he is capable of, now thats beyond me.. look at 98% of any post and you will find him posting a negative reply or ruining a thread. Kid maybe arrogant but I dont see him trashing up ever post. I dont read every post just scan through and read a topic that sounds interesting and thats maybe 2 out of the 30 post on the 1 page that shows most recent threads to get replied to.

Originally posted by Ennui
                          Check.

Knot> Hi
                          Oen Izan> So u think u r g00d enuff t0 t/-\lk t0 m3?
                          Knot> You blow Eeks lately?
                          Oen Izan> j00 r s0 jewvenile.
                          Knot> Die.
                          and now for you ENNUI/KNOT and what ever alt knick your using this week. If you going to fabricate a chat between you and I lets use plain everyday english, what you have there doesnt even constitute as my own brand of english I like to call "Oenglish" Also sorry to say I have never used any thang that could be used to advacate racial slurs. Who was it that went around saying they were a 80 year old black woman , and thinking it was funny? If you dont know I am sure he will respond since he has been responding to the thread already. well guess I am done ranting, its your turn.
                          The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                            Last edited by Kid Kaos on 09-13-2002 at 02:05 AM
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                              Do you understand that you're not one bit insulting...or coherent?

You're like a retarded plumber trying to unclog a chimney with a toothbrush.

Comment

Re: The pot calling the kettle black.

Originally posted by Oen Izan

and now for you ENNUI/KNOT and what ever alt knick your using this week. If you going to fabricate a chat between you and I lets use plain everyday english, what you have there doesnt even constitute as my own brand of english I like to call "Oenglish" Also sorry to say I have never used any thang that could be used to advacate racial slurs. Who was it that went around saying they were a 80 year old black woman , and thinking it was funny? If you dont know I am sure he will respond since he has been responding to the thread already. well guess I am done ranting, its your turn.
                                so your saying if i call myself a 64 year old hispanic im being racist?

btw annux really is an 80 yr old black woman, i've seen his (ha) titties

Comment

Working...
                                X