• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I personally hope voth shows mafia makes things a bit easier

Comment

• Had everyone else just became silent all of a sudden lmao

Comment

• Okay so I had quite some pages to catch up, but uhhh?

Wicket you don't make too much sense sometimes? I can barely follow your thoughts.

Okay so, ixt, Jessup and wicket are forming a voth train.
        Is this another player anyone has picked out of a hat?

I do understand Voth's anger with Jessup basically wasting a day phase and bullshitting us. (Yes, the hostility wasn't nice)

Voth's anger is understandable though, Jessup?
        It just has been bad play if you're a townie. If you're mafia, well played - because I am not even able to tell if you're just bad or if this was a brilliant move.
        Why do you keep asking if anyone "knows" anything? You can try to find out who is scum by simply READING if you're a non-investigative role.
        You come up with an essay on why you threw Undercut in here, basically admitting you were lying about an Informant, just to see what is going to happen. I hope you realize how this makes you look like either a bad player or scum.

Voth is someone where I can understand where he comes from and he does make sense. And, ixt, how exactly is he going to prove to you that he's town alligned now? What are you expecting?

I'd like to hear more from almost 50% of the remaining players before I decide whom to vote. But right now, nothing is leading me to voth.
        Please enlighten me and quote voth's scum posts - other than being angry about Jessup's bullshit -, I would be happy to see them.
        Just because I know either ixt or Jessup will ask me: no, I am not the cop, I did not investigate voth and/or Undercut and I basically tap as much in the dark as you.
        I just want to see your reasoning for voting Voth.

Right now I wouldn't mind voting on:

Zeebu, because I still don't buy his claim (but there might be better targets this phase than him)
        Jessup, because of his brilliant move in the last day phase (although chances are good that he's just a townie and being honest with us, but he would deserve lynching?)
        Wicket, because I can barely follow your thoughts and I have no idea where you're coming from.
        and probably all of the lurkers? turban, wazzaaa, Biet, mido,... Who else is there lurking?

Comment

• Even if zeebu/or anybody else who talked already is mafia it really isn't fair voting them out when half the players failed to even utter a single word. I analyzed comparatively with who hasn't spoken this day phase to what they have to offer from day 1. You can't deny voth is one that has the most negative tone/feeling but if he decides to speak up I may decide otherwise. But as of now my (and several other votes) are smacked on voth's forehead

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
            Is this another player anyone has picked out of a hat?

u can say it like this but in my view its the most reasonable guess with the info at hand

Comment

• Had a birthday party last night so havent had time to come on before now, first thoughts:

Holy fuck wicket is talking absolute crap for like 2 pages straight. Firstly He is pushing so much for zeebus lynching for no reason whatsoever. The only reason we suspected Zeebu was because Jessups informant that doesn't even exist. We have no reason to believe there is a 3rd role at all?? Only 1 guy has gotten killed for 2 nights, last night mafias target was protected.

SO whoever is the doctor/protector should 100% be able to trust the guy he protected as mafia targeted that guy. Could be very important to get that communication going.

Right now im 95% sure I know 2 pro-townies. You know who you are.

https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
              1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
              1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
              1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
              1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
              1:soild>they can say what they like
              1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
              1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Also die mafia scum vote wicket666
                https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                1:soild>they can say what they like
                1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• I will try to find time to read everything and post soon, but hopefully we can extend this phase until Monday because preoccupied with so much shit. It looks like a doctor saved someone from dying which is a good play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post
                    Also die mafia scum vote wicket666
                    You contributed nothing and call me scum? Man get off yourself. Lest i gave something to this discussion. This vote you gave is 100% scummy. I proved i was town you proved nothing. Keep your lousy vote. Just want to point you added nothing again but a vote on a townie.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post
                      SO whoever is the doctor/protector should 100% be able to trust the guy he protected as mafia targeted that guy. Could be very important to get that communication going.
                      Good chance that the target was protected by the doctor, but still possible that the killer was roleblocked or jailkept. Just saying, be careful.

Comment

• interesting little bandwagon forming with some of the most incompetent/terrible mafia players.

after seeing what happened during the night phase, i knew it was time for me to roleclaim completely and come out in the open. i guess even moreso now with this bandwagon.

i'm the safety manager, the town bodyguard. i can protect myself or anyone i choose at night. that's all the details i'm providing at this time. i protected myself because i truly have no idea who else might be worth protecting, as all i know right now is *I* am town and it is fairly obvious that i was targetted, but survived. this was really obvious in the way willby wrote that out.

anyway, it's fairly obvious that the mafia now realize that i'm a threat because their attempted nightkill was thwarted. now there's a bandwagon to lynch me.

to any other town power roles out there, feel free to PM me and we can chat and mobilize some forces.

for now, though, i'm going to vote jessup. i feel that he is a complete mafia scum. all other bullshit with undercut aside, he said he was going to be hands off today, yet jumped on the very first bandwagon, which happened to be me. wicket and ixt are also hugely on my radar.
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Since several people have mentioned it- this phase will last into Monday (US).

Comment

• Change vote to vote Wazzaaa.nl

not saying I believe voth, but we already lost a power role. What if this bad player also ends one, then village in big trouble. I want a response from the rest who haven't spoken.

Comment

• And regarding the night summary, I guess it checks out upon further review since the moral is "safety first, kids" with the hard hat protection

Comment

• unvote Voth Vote Waz
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X