No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you haven?t noticed i gave my 100% trust to IXT and we both are town!
    sigpic

Comment

• Voth i suspected jessup at start of this game. I thank you for coming out. How confident do you feel jessup is mafia?
      sigpic

Comment

• Also here are some things i learned. Game can include 4 vanilla,4 power roles(town), 4 mafia and 1 third party. That is 13 people.
        sigpic

Comment

• Bold claim, Voth. For now I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and I'll also place my

vote on Jessup

Voting Jessup makes more sense than voting out another potential powerrole.
          Would just really suck if Jessup truly flips pro-town.
          I already mentioned my reasons and I am willing to change vote again once we get more people to post here.

Comment

• Wicket is deducing this since i told him how the official 12 man game is usually played.

Comment

• Towards the end of Sunday I will reveal what Jessup claimed to me and see if she's telling the truth. I feel it is important but not suitable to reveal at this very moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket666 View Post
                Also here are some things i learned. Game can include 4 vanilla,4 power roles(town), 4 mafia and 1 third party. That is 13 people.
                Usually, from my experience there's roughly 1/3 of the players mafia-alligned.
                And usually, looking back at the games at this forum, they're mostly power-role-packed.
                There's games, too, where there's only goons and vanillas without any powers. Setup wise we're just used to tap in the dark, wicket.
                Seeing all these vanilla claims makes me conclude:

A. Mafia is also kind of weak with goons or weak powers or
                B. Vanilla claims are full of shit

Comment

• I just might go back to voting jessup. Fis and everyone who doesn?t seem to understand. I?m a vanilla townie i have no role to help me say who is mafia who is not. I have only Scenarios and band wagons to help contribute. With the lack on Participation from others i might seem like an idiot. But this is all i got. Ibhabe a feeling town is doomed at this point unless someone can say what they have done. Only possible 6 town members left. This vote today is very Crucial.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Why would Jessup come out and say she made the whole informant-angle up if she was mafia? She would just continue and try to push zeebu to die (because undercut said he busdrove himself and zeebu). I'm not gonna vote on Jessup just because she made a bad play. I can guarantee that 1 or 2 of those that voted on undercut are mafias (yes I know i did as well but at least I know that i'm town). Pretty suspicious on ixt and wicket, bandwagoning fucks.

Also wicket keeps pushing this 3rd party narrative. HMmmmmmmm I wonder why ^^
                    https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                    1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                    1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                    1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                    1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                    1:soild>they can say what they like
                    1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                    1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post
                      Why would Jessup come out and say she made the whole informant-angle up if she was mafia?
                      Too look innocent, maybe?
                      It's a good excuse after Undercut would flip town, which Jessup must have known in case Jessup is mafia alligned.

What do I know, it's not me who just picked a name out of a hat, lol.

Comment

• Then let me ask u this soldierz. Who here this day phase has expressed a stronger viewpoint than myself in the hopes of finding the mafia? I don't want to consider u at this phase and I hope u don't at me either. I said I will reveal Jessup's claims later. Right now if voth is legit my focus is on the rest of the lurkers who haven't spoken

Comment

• To look innocent*
                          Typo'd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                            I am sorry for lying to town. Faking an upvote on Undercut was terrible thing to do but Voth has
                            been fishy because have seen him raging at many players. I am not untrustful. Testing out undercut was
                            why I did this. My plan was supposed to not go all the way. Wicket666 and Ixt have a valid point here
                            and know something..
                            Who's going to know that undercuts role claims were valid in that situation? Are both undercut and
                            Zeebu busing together going to have seemed real? It was a terrible mistake and I want to apologize.
                            It was originally a test only. Their motives. did not add up.

K I was doing a test on ixt and wicket.. these guys came to me asking to vote voth and urging me because of how he treated me to upvote voth. I prove here I never intended to upvote voth and stay with it.. sure is curious how they bailed on voth vote after I made mine. This is the key in order of words to prove I was testing them.

1-I
                            2-am
                            3-faking
                            4-an
                            5-upvote
                            6-on
                            7-Voth
                            8-because
                            9-I
                            10-am
                            11-testing
                            12-why
                            13-wicket666
                            14-and
                            15-Ixt,
                            16-who's
                            17-roll
                            18-claims
                            19-were
                            20-both
                            21-terrible,
                            22-and
                            23-I
                            24-want
                            25-to
                            26-test
                            27-their
                            28-motives.
                            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• UNVOTE VOTH
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• So in short u don't believe voth's claim. Any specific reason not to, especially after knowing one night an attack failed?

Comment

Working...
                                X