TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wicket666 View Post
    Just because i didn?t say all of my title I?m mafia? No action of mine proves I?m mafia but your lies and the trust me hang undercut does! Just a pathetic attempt to save yourself.
    Dude you were calling me out from your first post. Way before I made any claims on anyone. GTFO with that nonsense. First thing you did in game was say how I was mafia with zero proof. SCUM SCUM SCUM move from the start wicket!
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I really need to know when this phase is over willby so I can react to this nonsense voting on me. Hopefully a few will unvote.
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• When this phase is over? If you do get lynched you don?t get to speak! But to be honest jessup this game got stupid fast! So many not around.
        sigpic

Comment

• zeebu is in hospital with his child.. so there is a major hiccup in that regards with him.. I really hope nothing too serious is going on with his kid. Upset me to hear his news and situation. So there is this factor too going on which is sort of vital. He is my only proof I am town in many ways. sigh
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• If I am dead I want to do my final words post which is standard in mafia games usually. I can reveal then and explain.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              zeebu is in hospital with his child.. so there is a major hiccup in that regards with him.. I really hope nothing too serious is going on with his kid. Upset me to hear his news and situation. So there is this factor too going on which is sort of vital. He is my only proof I am town in many ways. sigh
              Yea bro i feel ya on this poor guy. I wish his family the best
              sigpic

Comment

• ya for reals..def thinking of him.

btw u guys if I seem harsh or a jerk or anything.. its just a game lol. I do like mafia and am probably too eager .. sort of consumes me when I play. Next game I'll try and be a little more restrained or something :P
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• change vote back to wazaaa.nl

regardless of whos mafia and whos not, i dont take in willby's terms "lurkers" well. its not fair for those who actually express themselves to be voted out while some do the otherwise, as i said in a previous post.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIET View Post
                    . Also, jessup, lets us know why you dont trust me. I, we, would probably like to know. And you better come up with something better than that story you tried on undercut.
                    The now confirmed band of 3 1/2 players have shared info you were successfully blocked this last night phase biet. So there is a possibility if you were the killer you were thwarted. Not to mention your name appears on the undercut and Jessup vote both times and have been a tad bit shady in your posts.. hence.. a valid POSSIBILITY as mafia.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by BIET View Post
                      I feel like fis tried to seek a meaning behind the death a bit too quick, and jessup might be trying to get herself in with the townies. not much to go on, but if i had to pick id vote jessup, she is either mafia or making it easy for mafia to latch on.
                      Also this biet. You signaled me out with this early vote on me even before my fake informant claim on undercut was made. I had upvoted undercut at this stage there was no reason to suspect me in any significance. To this date I had only been doing honest pro town self reveals and talking about us not being passive. These upvotes on midoent and undercut I had done were nothing more than mandatory votes for each day phase. No reason to single me out yet.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Firstly, willby calling me out as being inactive is not fair at all. I was one of the more active players both day 1 and day 2. 80% of the players in this game are american so all the discussions and talks are going with I'm asleep. This page got like 5-6 new pages while I was sleeping, when I was awake it got 2 new pages because all americans were working/sleeping so there you go. It's not easy to go through 6 pages of posts and try to get a good read on what is going on.

Secondly, finally a role claim from Jessup; but both wicket, ixt (I can barely tell them apart tbh, they both post 1 or 2 setences within minutes of each other) and turban don't take any consideration to Jess' post. They are so set in their sights already... go figure.

People who are careful like turban and barely makes any big posts about reasons for voting for someone and so on, a fence sitter, is very often a mafia in my experience. They don't want to get too much attention to them.

I'm 95% sure Zeebu, Jessup and voth are town. I hope we all can rally togheter and take out the mafias. Leaning towards wicket, ixt (either you are mafia or you're blindly trusting wicket), turban, maybe biet.

Waazzaa I'm pretty sure is a townie as well. midoent I have no idea as he has been useless.

My vote staying on wicket. He saw a oppurtunity to get a town role out when he jumped on the undercut vote. I hope people like voth can step back and think logcially and not with their feelings towards Jess
                        https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                        1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                        1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                        1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                        1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                        1:soild>they can say what they like
                        1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                        1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Well ur right on one i have no valid reason to trust wick other than tone of speech.

Comment

• What reason u can align waz as good? Guy barely said anything and what he did was just a repetition of zeebu as he himself pointed out

Comment

• And yes mido probably gonna end up similar to nuke (mod killed) if he doesn't say anything soon

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
                                change vote back to wazaaa.nl

regardless of whos mafia and whos not, i dont take in willby's terms "lurkers" well. its not fair for those who actually express themselves to be voted out while some do the otherwise, as i said in a previous post.
                                If you really are town then what are your reasons for flipping to wazzaaa now? I'm not sure about you but between this vote and your and wickets relationship, it doesn't look good for you in my eyes.
                                https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                                1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                                1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                                1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                                1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                                1:soild>they can say what they like
                                1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                                1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Working...
                                X