TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
    And yes mido probably gonna end up similar to nuke (mod killed) if he doesn't say anything soon
    It has not been confirmed he was mod killed?

Accidents are I guess the way people die in the plant when mafia kills them? Style that fits the plant-theme?
    https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
    1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
    1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
    1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
    1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
    1:soild>they can say what they like
    1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
    1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• I really don't care what u think regarding my concern I who I vote. As I said twice, (ill repeat it just once more) I do not appreciate those who say they will play a game that requires speaking up and fail to even utter a few sentences. If u don't agree with who i suspect, u can suspect your own.

Comment

What reason u can align waz as good? Guy barely said anything and what he did was just a repetition of zeebu as he himself pointed out
        I think everyone that are vanilla townie (Doesn't seem to be many other than me, zeebu and waz I guess) can be pretty sure Wazzaa is one. Sure he might have copied what Zeebu said but a mafia wouldn't know that the way Zeebu worded it is very important

Comment

• I play a live version of 10 man or 12 man audio werewolf, and its more fun when everyone contributes to the entire discussion, whether anti town or not. This is where I'm coming from in why I focus the non-speakers.

Comment

I really don't care what u think regarding my concern I who I vote. As I said twice, (ill repeat it just once more) I do not appreciate those who say they will play a game that requires speaking up and fail to even utter a few sentences. If u don't agree with who i suspect, u can suspect your own.
            Vote for who you want to vote. But don't come whining if people call you out if you're voting suspiciously. If you think it's better to vote for people who are inactive and are more likely to be town then be my guess.

I for one vote for those who are acting scummy as hell, active or not.

Comment

• If he doesn't speak up my vote stays, but really doesn't matter at the moment as it seems Jessup is the one in danger this phase

Comment

• Don't get me wrong if wick, as many others termed to me "played me", I'm too much of a novice to tell at this stage since this is my first mafia game

Comment

• Mido hasn't died yet no. But I'm saying if due to inactivity

Comment

Don't get me wrong if wick, as many others termed to me "played me", I'm too much of a novice to tell at this stage since this is my first mafia game
                    Then let me give you a word of wisdom. Voting for someone who is inactive is 9 out 10 times a bad play. We won't learn anything whatsoever and the mafia will get one more night to keep on taking us out.

I understand your reasoning and I trust you more now than what I did just 15 mins ago. And if you believe Jess is town you should start fighting for her.

Comment

• Also you're in an interesting position if we do vote out wicket and he is mafia. If he really has talked about who he believe is mafia, those are the ones who are most likely pro-town. Need to sometimes take a chance in mafia games, and I think this day will decide the whole game. If we lynch Jess today we've lost.

Comment

• I understand that logic, and say he ends up as mafia. Town won't know if within the people he pointed out he purposely added a teammate or not
                        ​​​

Comment

• I still remain neutral on the Jessup topic, neither agree nor disagree, since she should be defending herself more eagerly earlier if she was really a passive role like bomb. Knowing full well town might lynch her during the day, I expected her to protect her role more so she could use the ability

Comment

I understand that logic, and say he ends up as mafia. Town won't know if within the people he pointed out he purposely added a teammate or not
                            ​​​
                            Of course not, we might even have to think a bit ourselves. :>

Comment

I still remain neutral on the Jessup topic, neither agree nor disagree, since she should be defending herself more eagerly earlier if she was really a passive role like bomb. Knowing full well town might lynch her during the day, I expected her to protect her role more so she could use the ability
                              She already role claimed and called her relationship with Zeebu? What more can she do?

Lynchng Jessup right now is the easy way to go for all mafias. They can just say "Oh im voting for Jessup for the last days play" and everyone will just forgive them when Jessup turns out town. Exactly like turban and wicket are doing.

Comment

like i said. blame the mod for editing my details and THEN telling me lol
                                If this is true, (a reference ixt made to me questioning the odd length of his town position description at the plant he claimed) then it helps ixt's cause on his Vanilla Townie role claim. I had said it was too long a position claim and ours were short and sweet but he said willby had to edit his description so maybe it was longer than others. Ixt be careful of wicket!! he does not have your best interests at hand if you are town lol.
                                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X