TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
    ill repeat it once more to put it in your thick little skull since u seem to not understand. shooting me (if you are vigilante) is not a matter of shooting the wrong guy, rather to prove what you really are since its highly doubtful at this point after u first claimed inventor and now swapped to this role; how do u expect us villagers to believe what you really are? and i repeatedly stated if u need proof to show that ur clean, ur welcome to shoot me, as a double death IS YOUR ONLY WAY to prove innocence. if there isnt a double death this upcoming night, ur pretty much toast.
    i seriously dont know where from this ur getting the word ACCUSATION. if i had misread your claim to be vigi, im only giving a possibility in how to prove your real role. (to be honest, if youre mafia i dont even know why im wasting breath talking to u) besides if ur inventor, u still can create a gun to use on someone, which is the solid proof of your role. otherwise, nobody can believe youre really inventor as there hasnt been any solid proof over the course of all the phases of the game.

Comment

• at this phase of the game, youre just making relatively weak comebacks and havent said much in your defense as not only i have voiced to suspect u in this upcoming segment. if youre town, then use your power role to prove it to us.

Comment

• and as i have read precisely what the inventor role can do (im not sure if willby made any modifications), its simple what your task this phase is, IF YOU ARE INVENTOR. as u stated u have a one shot gun opportunity, u must create it and give it to voth assuming willby didnt change the ability rules that someone else must use the "gadgets". im sure he will definitely use it, and would solidify u being inventor no question. if i was mafia (and assuming last member) i wouldn't go through the hassle to explain all what must happen for you.

Comment

• ixt is correct, typically an inventor has to give away inventions for someone else to use. jack of all trades is the role that has a bunch of one shots that they can use themselves. that doesnt really explain the creation of stuff though, thats a new wrinkle as well. willby has basically thrown out a lot of the traditional roles so who knows, maybe an inventor works that way. dunno. dont think it matters, probably still going after fis once night is over

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Phase change in 3 and a half hours or sooner (if I get all night actions in and have the spare time).

Comment

• should only be one night action left, what are you waiting for fis?
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• lmaooooooooooooo poor fis or do u just want to admit mafia and start new game so more people can join

Comment

• "And that's the first 6 chapters of my screenplay/space opera. What do you think?"

Oscar frowned. "Do we all die? That kind of sucks. Does the protagonist do anything?"

"He utilizes skills in deduction to find the bad guys..."

"Does it work?"

"Well I hate to spoil it, but... let's just say not for me. Not for Dwight..."

Zeebu aka Dwight the Electrical Process Engineer was killed in a freak wiring accident. He was a Vanilla Townie.

Begin Day 7

Comment

• That's right, we're all living in Zeebu's fanfic

Comment

• vote fis no double death with no grant on gun to voth, i call it all bullshit. if it turns out fis is just too fearful to use the ability and it turns out soilderz was it the entire time, i can just say wp soild. bye bye fis.

Comment

• WillBy wot? thought oscar blew his brains out??? UNLESS DWIGHT WAS TALKING TO HIS GHOST???? WTFFFFF

Comment

• also please update the first page please WillBy

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                            So before I go to bed... I kinda have a bad feeling lynching turb. :/ If the choice is modkill or lynch, I'd say the lynch is better, okay.
                            With Biet's investigation he can only be GF IF he's mafia, I've got my doubts here, he's been way too much in a "don't give a fuck" kind of mood for that.
                            I'm tempted to unvote but I don't want a tie or no-lynch.
                            found the quote. Knew it was in here somewhere. Ggwp, if u were town u wouldnt care so much about having a "bad feeling" with someone admitting to be voted out after all

Comment

• Please remind me to not sign up games where ixt is playing the next time, I don't even know where to start.

Comment

• poop

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X