X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh I forgot to vote ixt

Comment

• vote fis
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post

found the quote. Knew it was in here somewhere. Ggwp, if u were town u wouldnt care so much about having a "bad feeling" with someone admitting to be voted out after all
        You're just tunneling me because like everyone gave you a reason to.
        At least be consequent. After my "bad feeling about turb" post, voth, who is a confirmed townie, basically agreed with me - or let's say he also had his vibes of insecurity.
        Of course you're not calling him out because he's now confirmed after turb's role reveal - but apparently he shared (at least some) of my concerns.

@ixt:
        Why did you not die the last night?
        You've been telling me to shoot you the whole time knowing that you wouldn't die?

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

You're just tunneling me because like everyone gave you a reason to.
          At least be consequent. After my "bad feeling about turb" post, voth, who is a confirmed townie, basically agreed with me - or let's say he also had his vibes of insecurity.
          Of course you're not calling him out because he's now confirmed after turb's role reveal - but apparently he shared (at least some) of my concerns.

@ixt:
          Why did you not die the last night?
          You've been telling me to shoot you the whole time knowing that you wouldn't die?
          Fis, just to be clear, are you saying that you attempted to shoot ixt last night and failed?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Multiple reasons, yes.
            Don't tell me you put your vest on him lol.

Comment

• Care to go into more detail what you mean by multiple reasons?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Main reason was because after the last phase I expected whoever is mafia would likely not target me at night because I am an easy lynch.
                Knowing that pretty much you all, Zeebu, Soilderz, and you, Voth would likely jump at my throat this day phase... and ixt would however happily follow, even voting me at night...
                I had only two options at night.
                One was creating an other item with no real instant impact or using my last one, the gun.
                Since I knew you'd all vote me I thought, literally, I'd give it a shot and fired at ixt because now that the GF is dead, voth is confirmed, and I had pretty good feelings about soilderz and zeebu being sceptical about me for legit reasons, while ixt just desperately hopped on whatever happened.
                He pushed me to shoot him, kinda offering to be the ultimate sacrifice for townies, while his reasoning, as I said during night, never made sense and proves nothing in the first place... So instead of doing nothing at night and being lynched today I took the risk actually shooting him.
                I did not want to raise attention to it so I kept saying I'd never do it (I did not have the intention to use the gun once before last night).

Comment

• Makes no sense fis, sorry. I did not protect ixt with a vest and the town roleblocker is dead.

A for effort, but you are scum. Played a good game though.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                    Makes no sense fis, sorry. I did not protect ixt with a vest and the town roleblocker is dead.

A for effort, but you are scum. Played a good game though.
                    We're likely still looking for a power role. Unlikely that they've got a doctor, but there's something not adding up here.

How are you explaining that kill on Biet and kill on Jessup?
                    The night Biet died I was blocked by Jessup. I said so in this topic before someone (was it Zeebu?) confirmed that Jessup had blocked me.
                    Why did nobody die when I proteced you in night 3, Voth?
                    Why did nobody die when Jessup went boom - in case he really had a bomb addition to his role, which he even claimed to Zeebu, whom he trusted?

Comment

• If I was a strongman and killed Biet I would've not gotten a "failed" notice confirming the roleblock.

Comment

We're likely still looking for a power role. Unlikely that they've got a doctor, but there's something not adding up here.

How are you explaining that kill on Biet and kill on Jessup?
                        The night Biet died I was blocked by Jessup. I said so in this topic before someone (was it Zeebu?) confirmed that Jessup had blocked me.
                        Why did nobody die when I proteced you in night 3, Voth?
                        Why did nobody die when Jessup went boom - in case he really had a bomb addition to his role, which he even claimed to Zeebu, whom he trusted?
                        1. You were blocked by Jessup. But you never had a power role.... not the one you claim, anyway. You knew that with that roleclaim, you would likely be actually blocked, and even if you were not blocked, we did not know at that point that there was not more power roles out there, so it was a safe bet.

2. No one died on night 3 because Jessup blocked midoent, who was lynched the next day. Mafia and was obviously sent to make a nightkill the night before. Jessup saved someone.

3. Jessup was never a bomb. Fact.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

1. You were blocked by Jessup. But you never had a power role.... not the one you claim, anyway. You knew that with that roleclaim, you would likely be actually blocked, and even if you were not blocked, we did not know at that point that there was not more power roles out there, so it was a safe bet.

2. No one died on night 3 because Jessup blocked midoent, who was lynched the next day. Mafia and was obviously sent to make a nightkill the night before. Jessup saved someone.

3. Jessup was never a bomb. Fact.
                          1. Wow that would've been an epic guess by me, then.
                          2. Ok legit answer, will give you that. Jessup didn't tell me had had targetted mido. But there were still other Mafia members who *could* have been sent to kill. Whatever.
                          3. How do you know? His role has never been revealed. Or did I miss it? Only thing I see him claiming bomb even to Zeebu privately, whom he "100% trusted"

Comment

• 1. You are best off saying you were blocked. At that point, you could have theoretically been blocked by Jessup (who you were battling), or anyone else who was trying to vett your roleclaim to see if it was legitimate. Point being, at that point in the game, no one could prove that you were not blocked.

2. Of course he did not tell you, he did not trust you.

3. Jessup had it seemed like 20-30 plays going on throughout the game to try to trick and trap people. I told him the whole thing was so convoluted that none of the traps would work, and the information never gave us any clear directions because he had his fingers in too many pots. Anyway, by the end before he died, he told me in private that he was never a bomb. Before that, he had told ixt that he was a ?1 shot? bomb and had already used it, so he was no longer a bomb. That was to see if ixt was scum and mafia would target him that night. They did not. They killed BIET.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• So all of a sudden even at a point where you not were confirmed and he had his own suspicions about you, which he voiced here, he pmed you and told you he was never a bomb? Man, if you weren't a confirmed townie, you'd probably get my vote. Even after Jessup's death Zeebu also was still in the belief that he was a bomb. I don't get it.

Comment

So all of a sudden even at a point where you not were confirmed and he had his own suspicions about you, which he voiced here, he pmed you and told you he was never a bomb? Man, if you weren't a confirmed townie, you'd probably get my vote. Even after Jessup's death Zeebu also was still in the belief that he was a bomb. I don't get it.
                                Jessup was publicly throwing darts at me to try to make it less obvious that he was the role blocker I was working with. Mafia 101.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X