• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeebu 03-22-2019, 07:34 AM
      About TW Mafia: Safety Off
      talk to me goose, whats the word
    • Jessup
      Jessup 03-22-2019, 08:27 AM
      well hi there zeebu.. so i'm just having fun stirring up the pot a bit. Game needs some drama right? Love me or hate me it is fun .. Any info to share with me?? I sort of trust u for some reason although every1 doesn't.. I feel ur role claim is too easy to interpret as mafia but. others think u are. I need info so I can continue to stir the pot up!
    • Zeebu
      Zeebu 03-22-2019, 08:30 AM
      exactly what i said i am, dwight, electrical process engineer. and its being narrated from my point of view as well.

can you explain your night actions a bit more, or your 'informants' night actions? im curious about them. doint have to give me your source and i wont go and share in thread right away, just looking for some clarification
    • Jessup
      Jessup 03-22-2019, 08:37 AM
      I'll say this. I had success on my night action and I did NOT target you or undercut
    • Jessup
      Jessup 03-22-2019, 08:42 AM
      I can't reveal my informant .. I hope you understand that.
    • Zeebu
      Zeebu 03-22-2019, 08:43 AM
      so you have a night action that succeeded... whatever that was... and on top of that you have an informant that also shared their night action with you?
    • Jessup
      Jessup 03-22-2019, 08:48 AM
      it is a passive action I have that was triggered .. think someone did action to me. hope that makes sense. .. it definitely was not a kill attempt because I have something in store for mafia when they come for me.. it is hilarious
    • Zeebu
      Zeebu 03-22-2019, 08:57 AM
      are you a bomb?
    • Jessup
      Jessup 03-22-2019, 09:10 AM
      well if I told u that would be some serious trust we have yet to develope! but deduction is always a good place to start with these things..
    • Zeebu
      Zeebu 03-22-2019, 09:29 AM
      thats the one id typically think of as a one shot passive night action. if you are killedf at night, your killer dies too.

a paranoid gun owner would also do that except they kill anyone who targets them, doctor or cop or whoever
    • Jessup
      Jessup 03-23-2019, 11:38 PM
      Zeebu, I'm 99% sure you are town now. I almost posted in forums but seeing the blunder I did and am holding back as much as possible this phase throwing out info to the public. The reason I am trusting you is because of the narrative and how willby posted that you said "your uncle Kevin told you about a murder investigation on Meredeth" I then looked at the opening narrative Willby posted and noticed it said that you had gotten the job from your uncle and your godfather. So.. I am your godfather lol . and most importantly the reason I think we can now trust each other is my job position. I am HR director at the plant. Human Resources are in charge of hiring and firing. I hired you ! I am your uncle . I am your godfather lol. I'm telling you now my role. I am ROLE BLOCKER and have a bomb attached to me if mafia comes at me. I blocked Fis night one and Biet night two. Trying to get fis to blab about night one. I had success night one so she (fis) is lying if she says she got any info or action night one. Biet was success too blocking night 2. No death. Possible mafia = biet because no death took place. Of course bodyguard could be in effect too. I'm in deep shit so fuck it I share all with you. You are the first real clue and reason I can trust anyone and am going for it all out to reveal to you. I just can't see you are mafia us being related and me getting you your jon. Willby proved we are really uncle nephew . and if I am ur uncle .. I am your godfather!
    • Jessup
      Jessup 03-23-2019, 11:41 PM
      your job** We are family and NOT mafia!! Pure Town .. has to be!
    • Jessup
      Jessup 03-24-2019, 01:13 AM
      As bad as my blunder was.. we have this still to go off of. I feel on this list sketchy scum could be Biet, Waz, and Wicket666. Turban and fis still have me concerned. Notice how turban quickly went for biet then back tracked when I asked him so shud we all vote biet. A few naturally would not vote if numbers were there but to ensure the vote had the numbers we can fairly safely think a few mafia did vote and the above names are who I suspect.
      Here is the vote to look at.
      Undercut- 7 (Biet, ixt, Jessup, Soilderz, Waz, Wicket666, Zeebu)
    • Jessup
      Jessup 03-24-2019, 01:38 AM
      ps,, ixt is possible too, he is PMing me saying he has a reason to trust wicket666 and wants me to vote voth now.. im like I cant do that.. he is playing on the fact I shud be angry at voth because of what he said why I shud vote for voth.. seems suspicious too.. ixt cud be perhaps mafia also with wicket but I dunno he seems sincere too.. just odd he is pushing for me to vote our voth right this second and use my anger as a reason, I told him no I cant vote first and may later
    • Jessup
      Jessup 03-24-2019, 02:28 AM
      update.. I did a fake vote I will take back on voth.. I actually sort of think voth is town but ixt and wicket.. both on the vote undercut list are pushing this.. both their role claims as town are terrible and I think me playing along with them pretending to be on their side this phase .. for now.. def unvoting him lol but I wanna gain these weirdos trust.. this is a fake vote.

I will prove it in cryptic message somehow that I NEVER intended to vote voth out and keep my vote..
    • Jessup
      Jessup 03-24-2019, 03:57 AM
      1-I
      2-am
      3-faking
      4-an
      5-upvote
      6-on
      7-Voth
      8-because
      9-I
      10-am
      11-testing
      12-why
      13-wicket666
      14-and
      15-Ixt,
      16-who's
      17-roll
      18-claims
      19-were
      20-both
      21-terrible,
      22-and
      23-I
      24-want
      25-to
      26-test
      27-their
      28-motives.

This is the key to my fake upvote on Voth. The message appears in order as the words appear in post #344 I bolded the first and last in message to prove this too. LOL
    • Jessup
      Jessup 03-26-2019, 06:26 AM
      I blocked midoent. My thinking was because of my bomb claim mafia will use a lower strength goon to attack me if they try and take me out tonight. That last minute unvote made zero sense and was scummy as crap mido did. Ixt may be mafia but feel wicket got in his head. Fis is either mafia godfather or strongman and I feel same about turban(slight slight maybe turban is town but..). I did this only to protect myself because my power is so strong and town needs a roleblocker pretty badly. Anyways.. can't ever be 100% sure but I am sure you are town. I hope your son is doing ok zeebu too.
    • Jessup
      Jessup 03-29-2019, 05:27 AM
      Last will and testament . I assume I will die tonight soilderz. I blocked fis for the record tonight. I'm guessing a strongman or godfather with immunity will come for me or someone important.

Thanks for trusting me. I hope the game is a simple shut and close case from here on but I guess anything is possible. If you are mafia.. hahah you did the best as far as my game is concern because I totally came to trust you this game. If you are town you played an excellent game also because you were very trustworthy and did as much as a vamilla could do. Def the leader of vanillas as ur plant manager position demands heheh cheers ! it was fun!
    • Jessup
      Jessup 03-29-2019, 06:09 AM
      PS I don't trust ixt still some. so.. I pmed him tonight with my true role reveal as role blocker but gave him some misleading info switching my REAL block on fis and telling him I did it on Turban in case later he turns mafia. If he is truly pro town and starts using what I told him in game night in pm. You can explain I didn't trust him fully and gave him misleading info as a precaution tonight just in case any funny business is going on.
    • Jessup
      Jessup 03-29-2019, 09:39 AM
      Also voth has been trusted almost too much. I hope he is town for all our sake, He and I talked a long time about strategy and he seems to be trying to root out mafia now but he could be a mastermind mafia if things go badly. In told everything about my fake rb claim to ixt and how I revealed to him. Voth is trying to see if ixt is consistent now in story I told him and story I told voth.

Voth knows who I RB (fis)

Ixt was told wrong person (turban)
    • Jessup
      Jessup 03-29-2019, 09:42 AM
      Biet is being odd and refusing to communicate who he is investigating. He has claimed town cop. Says he is telling no one his action he is choosing tonight.. just more info for you
    • Jessup
      Jessup 03-29-2019, 09:44 AM
      just realized I sent u a copy and pasted message same as soilderz who I trust too. I left his name in it and meant to use urs.. same message except I did NOT tell who I roleblocked to soilderz just in case. Your the ONLY one I trust 100% zeeebu
    • Jessup
      Jessup 03-29-2019, 10:05 AM
      ya sorry zeebu about the mistake switch of messages to soilders and yourself, these forums messed me up . trust u guys both 100%. hope you can make sense of what I wrote.

glad ur home too with ur son hope all is well on the front
    • Jessup
      Jessup 03-31-2019, 06:50 AM
      Hi zeebu what do you think of this suspect list?
      Turban, fis, ixt, waz
    • Zeebu
      Zeebu 03-31-2019, 01:12 PM
      I?m starting to think fis is town. Ixt is sketch, no read on turban. Waz identified the ?above average deduction ? ability thing so he?s got that going for him
    • Jessup
      Jessup 03-31-2019, 11:27 PM
      I abstained as long as I could but they had the numbers so switched to stay in the "town" vote. Waz was vanilla town union leader and is now dead thats to push by fis and voth. Turban is claiming special powers transfer from biets ghost to cop for town.. turban / ixt? who u think I should roleblock tonight and why?
    • Zeebu
      Zeebu Yesterday, 10:35 AM
      turb, BS role claim
    • Jessup
      Jessup Yesterday, 10:43 AM
      ty I may do that , I do trust you
    • Jessup
      Jessup Yesterday, 11:07 AM
      ok I blocked Turban, Fake claimed to ixt I blocked soilderz. I suspect ixt/turban. You are only one I'm telling this too. Voth should protect me but is being selfish protecting himself, fis should protect voth . It sucks how fis is hiding behind voth who is the other claimed town with bodyguard powers. No way to prove this to town and those two are hurting town as a result. Anyways.. I wish people went for turban like I wanted from the start or we made fis prove she claims to be. As it is now we are all left to guess around. Voth should have protected biet the last night where he died but he didn't. He is trying to lead town being a body guard which is not ideal. As a result I can't trust him, fis or soilderz lol but I guess at this stage have to. If I die they again failed to protect me and are protecting themselves. It could be suspicious and somehow voth is mafia which if so is gameover for town. Voth is causing more problems than he should at this stage in the game sigh.
    • Zeebu
      Zeebu Yesterday, 11:16 AM
      i trust soild p0retty much

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• well that didnt format worth crap

Comment

• either way im keeping my vote on turban

Comment

• tbh i was really stupid to post that since jessup roleblocked turban. i knew that and was asking earlier for turbans 'results' trying to give him the rope to hang himself. unfortuantely that is gone now and obviously he'll come back with he was roleblocked. i still dont believe the claim at all, but i would have had more ammo for yall if i had not spilled that. oops.

Comment

• assuming voth was the target night 2, putting the vest on him night 3 just gave him another night of protection after that. maybe the night 4 where no one died, who knows.

Comment

• its my opinion that whoever voth protected with his second vest is mafia and killed jessup but the vest protected them from the firebomb.

Comment

• what did ixt claim? vanilla townie?

Comment

• i suppose i could be convinced to vote ixt

Comment

• How long will this phase last? Anyone know?

Comment

• hopefully a while, getting input from everyone is necessary

Comment

• Also... thanks for sharing Zeebu. Interesting thought with the vest/bomb claim. I still do think that maybe Jessup could have made the Bomb part up so he would not be attacked. I'm not sure if it's wise if Voth reveals who he put his vest on in case Jessup never was a bomb in the first place. As I protected Soilderz that would maybe leave 2 possible killers there anyway and maybe not help us...

I can't decide on my vote. Turban, ixt and voth are my favorites.
                        Turban with that innocent cop investigation but bs claim and very very silent behavior;
                        ixt with his first mafia game, lacking tw mafia experience, being sort of manipulative, trying to fit in, yet a tad naive, claimed vanilla on sort of day 1...;
                        voth because he's experienced and developed a certain way to push for certain players "i encourage town to vote...", yet with his plausible claim and also an innocent cop investigation that could fit in well with the role he's claiming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                          hopefully a while, getting input from everyone is necessary
                          I hope so.
                          Before I go to bed I will take the risk and go with the one that has not been investigated. vote ixt
                          Tempted to switch vote, seeing how the rest of the day will develop.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

I hope so.
                            Before I go to bed I will take the risk and go with the one that has not been investigated. vote ixt
                            Tempted to switch vote, seeing how the rest of the day will develop.
                            not investigated DOES NOT MEAN instantly bad. But I'm tired of arguing here, as i stated my role crystal clear numerous times and don't feel like repeating myself. Vote me if u want to lose.

Comment

• Expect a phase change tomorrow, noon, Central time (~18 hours). I will post a vote tally later tonight.

Comment

• After all, unless I overlooked something, turban as said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING during this exchange with zeebu, fis, and voth. My vote stays on turban and if he's actually what he claims, all I can say is turban has led us villagers astray by suspecting him since he failed his task.

Comment

Working...
                                X