No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck yeah i fucking said it from the beginning!! I cba to go back and see who protected turban but im guessing either fis or ixt lol.

We have the townie advantage zeeb and voth

sorrry but fuck you jesup i deserve an apology later <3
    https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
    1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
    1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
    1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
    1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
    1:soild>they can say what they like
    1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
    1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• For the rec I wanted to vote turban last day and voth said to vote fis. Was asleep until now, had I seen the voting I would have stayed with my gut feeling.

Comment

• Ok whatever zeebu and voth, let's just go one by one. Ixt or fis i dont care? Prolly fis right? we're the majority now.
        https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
        1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
        1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
        1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
        1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
        1:soild>they can say what they like
        1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
        1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
          Soilderz, regarding turb's voting history: while actually I don't intend to defend him because there's a good chance he's scum, I still feel like pointing out that turban isn't an idiot when it comes to mafia. Hence, in reverse logic, if he knew his mafia from the start, and he never voted on them, he would have known that would make him look scummy. Do you know what I mean?
          What stands out more with him is the inavtivity and claim imo.
          this probably would be the most interesting quote from last phase. Ill leave it at that and hope townie team can maybe pull off another no death night. GO TEAM

Comment

• Yeah, I am in for fis next day phase.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Yeah that?s fine, fis

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post
                fuck yeah i fucking said it from the beginning!! I cba to go back and see who protected turban but im guessing either fis or ixt lol.

We have the townie advantage zeeb and voth

sorrry but fuck you jesup i deserve an apology later <3

please tell me WHEN i fulfill this statement. i was one (probably not just me) who had the strong suspicion turban was bad although on cop reports he turned innocent. i NEVER helped him, nor wanted to

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
                  For the rec I wanted to vote turban last day and voth said to vote fis. Was asleep until now, had I seen the voting I would have stayed with my gut feeling.
                  For the rec you didn't vote turban though because you're easily manipulated swaying your vote just onto whoever someone tells you to sway it on.

Comment

• so now ur trying to weasel your way out to blame someone else? anyone who has half a brain who reads how the game unfolds can tell im vanilla townie with no perspective. if you were really vigilante, you would shoot me by now and not put up some lame excuse "i dont want to take the blame to shoot an innocent"

wait. i never realized what i just said. by that remark, you just revealed to everyone u KNOW im a villager LOL. GG

Comment

• vote fis even before next phase starts.
                      Last edited by ixt; 04-04-2019, 05:06 AM. Reason: (had to add a space)

Comment

• ill repeat it once more to put it in your thick little skull since u seem to not understand. shooting me (if you are vigilante) is not a matter of shooting the wrong guy, rather to prove what you really are since its highly doubtful at this point after u first claimed inventor and now swapped to this role; how do u expect us villagers to believe what you really are? and i repeatedly stated if u need proof to show that ur clean, ur welcome to shoot me, as a double death IS YOUR ONLY WAY to prove innocence. if there isnt a double death this upcoming night, ur pretty much toast.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
                          ill repeat it once more to put it in your thick little skull since u seem to not understand. shooting me (if you are vigilante) is not a matter of shooting the wrong guy, rather to prove what you really are since its highly doubtful at this point after u first claimed inventor and now swapped to this role; how do u expect us villagers to believe what you really are? and i repeatedly stated if u need proof to show that ur clean, ur welcome to shoot me, as a double death IS YOUR ONLY WAY to prove innocence. if there isnt a double death this upcoming night, ur pretty much toast.
                          No reason to insult me or be rude, but I will happily tell you why it proves nothing and hurts the game in case youre town.

What if mafia and/or my gunshot target whoever Voth has protected? Then there'll only be one or even no deaths at all.
                          See? Proves nothing.

I won't understand your logic. The only confirmed townie we have is Voth because the GF is out and he got an innocent on Biet's result. And I won't be the one to shoot around as I've said the entire game, no intention of accidentally killing off a townie.

Comment

• Also, I've never swapped my role.
                            Please quote me where I've said I am a vigi.

I've said that my role could be played as an odd night vigi if one intended to, however I played it defensively.

Comment

• i dont feel like digging past chat history, its possible that i misread that comment u made wayyyy back in the past. then in that case if youre inventor, who do u claim to suspect as mafia because the game hasn't ended yet? very interested to see this view as u never made this guess after two comments. i apologize for saying ur thick skull but as ur being the primary suspect going into the next night, id like to hear what youd have to say, in fairness of every role.

Comment

• So you make an accusation but don't want to dig the post (that never existed) out.

Comment

Working...
                                X