No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why dont u provide the info she left you as well? to show if this story lines up.

Comment

• Loool now that's new to me. Damn. I'll be in Phantasialand today so I won't have much time to post/read until the evening.

Ixt, now that Jessup is dead maybe can you not repeat him and how he instructed the power roles whom to protect here openly... maybe if he privately approached me and voth then it would've worked. But not like that.

Comment

• Soilderz is saying what i say is fake, this is my evidence of what she told me. Regardless of who's bad or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
          Loool now that's new to me. Damn. I'll be in Phantasialand today so I won't have much time to post/read until the evening.

Ixt, now that Jessup is dead maybe can you not repeat him and how he instructed the power roles whom to protect here openly... maybe if he privately approached me and voth then it would've worked. But not like that.
          If you have these powers I think it's time for you to step up. We're slowly losing this game because there are ATLEAST 2 maybe 3 mafias here and we're not closer to finding out anything-
          https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
          1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
          1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
          1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
          1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
          1:soild>they can say what they like
          1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
          1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
            Soilderz is saying what i say is fake, this is my evidence of what she told me. Regardless of who's bad or not.
            I never said what you said is fake, I said what you're saying she said is 100% opposed to what she told me the same night.

Comment

why dont u provide the info she left you as well? to show if this story lines up.
              What info, and what stories?

The info for every night? How bout you provide it lol. I've been in contact with voth, biet and jessup since like day 3, you've not been.

Comment

• The story for this night. And cut the shit and just post the most relevant message, as I have provided.

Comment

• U say Jessup sent u something, then spit it out.

Comment

• And if u want the entire convo between me and Jess I can provide that too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post

What info, and what stories?

The info for every night? How bout you provide it lol. I've been in contact with voth, biet and jessup since like day 3, you've not been.
                      and just a question, not an accusation where is fiS in all this, and why should those who claimed power trust you? After all, biet investigated VOTH the first night. U, like me, have never been checked. Just thought I'd point it out u add yourself in the power circle while leaving fis out, or did u forget she claimed inventor

Comment

• Let?s also hear from our newly minted ?cop?

by the way, I don?t think jessup was actually blocking you soild, not sure though now. I?m extremely confused about the *obscured* thing.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• I think it?s fair to ask willby, was jessups role always meant to be hidden if they died or did something in the game make you decide to do it later on? Earlier in this you said roles would be revealed upon death.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Noted, Corrected.

Roles will be revealed upon player death and updated on the 2nd post on front page. I will also put links there to phase change posts, to keep things better organized.
                            Man I hope that jessups role was meant to be obscured upon death from the very start. Pretty shitty otherwise

Comment

• its possible, or is there a mafia role that has something to do with it?

Comment

its possible, or is there a mafia role that has something to do with it?
                                If the mechanic to obscure jessups role existed and was in place at the start of the game, fine. If it was added later on as some busted ass balancing effort i?ll Ask to be mod killed and removed from game. There?s no worse thing than a host jacking with shit after the game started.

Comment

Working...
                                X