Mafia: What a time to be alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    Yeah in light of recent discussion I'm going to go ahead and reiterate my vote on the Paul and re-encourage you all to join me. As one of the most experienced players here in terms of hosting and playing, I seriously doubt I'm wrong here.
    An encouraging amount of evidence and effort went into this post
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

An encouraging amount of evidence and effort went into this post
      Let's hear a role claim then. Cause currently all the evidence points towards guilty

Comment

• now this is a different set of events. from my amateur read exalt and thepaul had a mutual friendly discussion among themselves, i mean sure doubting each other but not directly making bold accusations. but contrary, willby is probably making the boldest move of the phase so far. how will the others read this move? potential side with exalt? or just a willby vs thepaul matter? first move this day worth debating

Comment

• and this is a direct call out to those failing to post. i mean sure the mod will eventually mod kill u if u dont care, but if not for sure will get my vote slapped on u regardless of your alignment. chances are there is mafia embedded among those actively speaking and giving their thoughts, but also in those "lurkers". as i stated in the previous game it isnt fair to those who are participating to be very limited in the posts and expect to survive long. so, hope those of u out there will take the time to weigh in before ending in the same boat as soilderz.

Comment

• got some time to go through the last few pages now fellas, give me a few minutes and i'll post a thorough response. just have to take some time to read what looks to be some lengthy posts.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Let's hear a role claim then. Cause currently all the evidence points towards guilty
              I'm not saying you're wrong, and the_paul might be mafia, but can you post a synopsis of this evidence? Is there something you know that the rest of us do not?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• ive read through ixt's iso and i dont think he is scum. theres an outside chance he could be a 3rd party i guess, but he mostly comes off as town. a blathering and defensive idiot, but town.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Okay, so here goes.

I'll start with myself. Like I explained before, I expected that day phase to go at least an hour longer than it did, and I did login to check votes and see if anyone had went for Undercut with me, but phase had changed already. Like I said, if I managed to login before the phase change, I would have made an on the fly decision to cast a deciding vote on ixt or rodney. I was not trying to "stay out of" anything, I actually believe that Undercut is scummy as hell and I was much less sure about both ixt and Rodney. As I said before, I'm totally fine with people calling me out for this as from an outside perspective, it looks horrible, and I would do the same thing if I saw anyone else pull the same move. It's fair, and I understand it, but I'm just providing my explanation for what happened on my end.

Now, moving on to the rest of you...

I'm hoping that someone town-aligned had some sort of luck last night with gathering some useful information. As I just asked above to Willby, he seemed to insinuate that the_paul is more than likely mafia. I'm wondering if he knows something we don't, and I hope he let's us know soon. As for the_paul, he's an adept mafia player, and I feel neutral about his alignment at the moment. He is likely not going to slip up, even with his long and detailed posts, and could very well be playing an extremely vocal game as scum because it tends to feel like the most vocal among us are town, and he knows that.

Exalt is very much in the same boat as the_paul to me. I'm neutral on him at the moment, but leaning towards town. As with the_paul, he could also be playing an extremely vocal scum game, and he is very good at putting people on blast, making himself look innocent and whomever he is targeting look guilty. Nothing jumps out at me as scummy yet.

zeebu, BIET: what the hell guys? If you're town, you're not helping anything or anyone. You have barely posted. I'm considering a vote on one of these two today in order to force their hand to play or be lynched. I believe at least one of them is probably mafia, and leaning towards BIET.

Midoent is an idiot and has literally zero insightful comments to make about this game. He also doesn't post much and then shows up to throw 3-5 sentences down in 2-3 separate posts and then disappears. Could be scum, but could be town and just bad.

ixt at the moment is off my radar only because I'm sure that a town power role did something to help corroborate his roleclaim last night...I hope so anyway. If we could get reasonable assurance that our only person to come out and roleclaim is actually town, then the rest of the town could rally around him. Now, there's the chance that no one did anything, or that they were blocked, or that ixt is scum. And if someone did something last night, they may be keeping their cards hidden because if they are a cop, they don't know their mental status, etc yet. Lord knows that he has acted about as scummy as it gets so far this game. But I do not believe I'm voting for him today, barring any new information coming out.

Undercut: Undercut is up top with BIET at the top of my scum list. I wanted people to jump off their respective wagons and lynch this guy last day phase. I voted him because I have a huge gut feeling that he's mafia and needs to go. Of course, he jumps right out on this day phase to overplay my vote on him last day phase as a 100% indication that I'm scum. I won't go into it again as my reasoning was detailed earlier in the post, but here's my take: I'm town, Undercut is mafia, and he sees an easy reason to push for me to get lynched today. He knows that if I'm lynched today, that's two townies down going into night 2, where another townie will likely be killed, and it will be extremely difficult from there for town to win, especially with the doctor gone... RIP soilderz.

Missa: Not sure what to make of her silence. I know she's new at this, but I don't think Missa is dumb, and I wouldn't be surprised if she was mafia and playing a quiet, careful game because that's the way she thinks it should be played. I am leaning towards possible mafia.

Willby: Not sure, early vote bandwagon day one could have been a mafia ruse (as it did disband) or an indication that he is actually town. Waiting to hear more from him on his last post about the_paul. Neutral on him currently.

field: Forgot field was playing until I looked at the player list, and it actually concerns me. He's a smart player and might be lurking just enough to fly under the radar. I am hoping to hear from him soon, and if we don't, we should be very curious about him. Might be playing a perfect under the radar scum game.

Rodney: What to say about rodney....I really don't know. Hard to tell if the way that he calls people out and talks is just rodney being rodney, or scum indicators. I'm also thinking that he wouldn't be coming at people with such tenacity if he was mafia as he knows that it does tend to put a target on your back. Interesting that he was one of the two bandwagons yesterday also, and definitely needs analysis as we get more information and can look back at who voted for who.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Just want to add this: unless they are playing an amazing team scum game and throwing up some pretty solid interference posts to throw us off, between Exalt and the_paul, one of them is scum. If they are posting these extremely detailed and long debates to throw us off, that is an excellent move, but not one that I think is happening.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

I'm not saying you're wrong, and the_paul might be mafia, but can you post a synopsis of this evidence? Is there something you know that the rest of us do not?
                      I'm looking forward to reading this after I get off of work today. I've been asking for evidence, quotes, anything, from anybody, pointing at anyone. I haven't seen much of an attempt yet, so I'm interested to see what Willby comes up with.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Also, I've been waiting for someone else to bring this up, and nobody has yet. I could wait for the experience to notice it, but that seems to be a lost cause at this point. Anybody want to present any theories why there was only 1 kill last night? Did the kill come from mafia? Vigi? Usually the writing for serial killers is a little different, but is this on the table? Should we talk about this, or would we rather bandwagon based on trust?

I'll be gone for the day, hopefully some actual discussion happens outside of Exalt and ixt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                          Just want to add this: unless they are playing an amazing team scum game and throwing up some pretty solid interference posts to throw us off, between Exalt and the_paul, one of them is scum. If they are posting these extremely detailed and long debates to throw us off, that is an excellent move, but not one that I think is happening.
                          Yeah, and its the_paul. I guess since nobody else has decided to bite, I'll clarify and probably throw the game (but you guys did first!)

I'm the townie inventor, though it reads more like an adapted joat. I can investigate, protect, and roleblock, but will have to create new ones. After I use them. I used investigate last night on tp and got guilty. This is reliable info, unless there was a bus driver, which seems unlikely as I dont think fis likes those.

So, while I'd love to lynch ixt today, we've got one in the bag right now. Sorry paul, I missed playing with you. For what it's worth, i was hoping youd be innocent. Then soilderz died, and I decided to not instantly roleclaim.

while this move may very well cost me my life, I think it's the best play for now. Assuming 4 scum, if we can reduce it down to 3 early on, we can buy ourselves a lot of time.

Comment

Also, I've been waiting for someone else to bring this up, and nobody has yet. I could wait for the experience to notice it, but that seems to be a lost cause at this point. Anybody want to present any theories why there was only 1 kill last night? Did the kill come from mafia? Vigi? Usually the writing for serial killers is a little different, but is this on the table? Should we talk about this, or would we rather bandwagon based on trust?

I'll be gone for the day, hopefully some actual discussion happens outside of Exalt and ixt.
                            The kill text made it sound bloody. This means either sk or mafia, I'm leaning mafia as 2 killing factions can be really unbalanced in 13 player game. I think a vigi would be a cleaner kill, and we have no other explanation for not having a mafia kill

Comment

Yeah, and its the_paul. I guess since nobody else has decided to bite, I'll clarify and probably throw the game (but you guys did first!)

I'm the townie inventor, though it reads more like an adapted joat. I can investigate, protect, and roleblock, but will have to create new ones. After I use them. I used investigate last night on tp and got guilty. This is reliable info, unless there was a bus driver, which seems unlikely as I dont think fis likes those.

So, while I'd love to lynch ixt today, we've got one in the bag right now. Sorry paul, I missed playing with you. For what it's worth, i was hoping youd be innocent. Then soilderz died, and I decided to not instantly roleclaim.

while this move may very well cost me my life, I think it's the best play for now. Assuming 4 scum, if we can reduce it down to 3 early on, we can buy ourselves a lot of time.
                              It's a good effort, but not the role claim you could afford to make. I have an all day meeting starting in 15, I'll explain why this was a mistake after I get off work today. And what's more, I have a 50:50 chance that a townie can corroborate my claim.

See you guys around 6 EST

Comment

It's a good effort, but not the role claim you could afford to make. I have an all day meeting starting in 15, I'll explain why this was a mistake after I get off work today. And what's more, I have a 50:50 chance that a townie can corroborate my claim.

See you guys around 6 EST
                                Claim a townie can corroborate? We have no confirmed townies at the moment. But go go ahead and take your time, talk to your mafia friends, and get back to us when you've got a strategy in place.

Comment

Working...
                                X