No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok in hopes of a tl;dr ill let you guys know why i asked for everyone to spew their names. my name is grey wolf. apparently im an indian and no one in town trust me or something. after the mass role claim fell through i decided to try a different tactic. since it was hinted at that apparently the indians are the bad people i went for trying to get indian names to out themselves. no other indian names names came up fro the last time i read stuff though. i think one person did say something about this game being racist for using indian names though or something. dont remember who. anyways, back to me being grey wolf, im a miller. from this page it appeasr everyone is voting exalt since he killed a townnie on his own. im a bit drunk, i recently moved to louisville and its been derby weekend so its sort of a big deal here

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• can i also get a tl;dr on who didnt name claim yet? that might be something, i dont know. i know a bunch of peopel claimed though. who was the person that said something about hopeing this game wasnt racist for being anti indian

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
        can i also get a tl;dr on who didnt name claim yet? that might be something, i dont know. i know a bunch of peopel claimed though. who was the person that said something about hopeing this game wasnt racist for being anti indian
        I think it was soilderz. Would have to check.

Not sure if I should buy your neat story or not.
        If it really meant something for you, how could you forget who claimed the other indian name?

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post

I don't think you ever said your name either. Also I'm not sure what this will prove. It's not like its gonna be indians killing everyone or something lol (not racist plz no hate)
          Lol that was me Zeebu. I was saying It's not like it's gonna be indians that are mafias or something like that.
          https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
          1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
          1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
          1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
          1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
          1:soild>they can say what they like
          1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
          1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Man the activity is horrible this game, only like 2 pages while I was sleeping. Hopefully WIllBy gets back. Also Scurvy has posted once. Zzzz.

I would also like an explanation from Undercut what he did N1 and why?

Voth not putting any pressure on undercut is the problem for me. You usually (when you're pro-town) is very objective and don't want to commit on one thing but sees stuff from many different angles, not this game. Not sure what that tells me.

Open question to everyone to think about: Why did Mafia target Rodney? - There is no way the knew he was a Town-Vig. Sure he is a pretty good player but we have a player that claimed Town RB = A potentially very big power role. Why is Undercut still alive? HMMMMMMMMMMMM

And why is no one but me analysing the kill text from field? The wording he used has to be of some sort of importance. Good seasoned mafia players playing lazy is a worrying sign.

Comment

• so with the key word "outflanked" does this say mafia has something along the means of a roleblocker again and coincidentally got a lucky guess with rodney? what other possibilities are there, with how the order of those with abilities are to act?

Comment

• Hi guys,

It's me, the spirit of Dr. Greg come back to haun... I mean, come back to operate the clunky body of Midoent, or as we know him, Enrico.

So I havent really read the pages since my (alleged) death to my typical standard, so I might reread those to see if I can garner any additional knowledge. In the meantime, I figured I should at least say hello.

I'm going to do my best to restart as mido, not as willby with his preconceptions about who is scum. So what midoent and I do know: Exalt lynched a townie, we are out a doctor and a vigilante, Undercut might be a roleblocker, and we have our 2 elected roles going at each other.

Finally, the only weird thing I noticed is that zeebu was going hard on names, and that was because hes native? And a Miller? I feel like Millers are like, policy lynches. Way to easy to claim if you're a sk or goon...

That being said, I currently think the best path is still to vote Exalt. need to hear some sort of justification for his actions. FWIW, I admittedly misplayed the d1 lynch. But I do still think hes mafia

Comment

• 1- fis - Cole
                  2- Undercut
                  3- the_paul - Flynn
                  4- Missa - Michael T
                  5- WillBy - Lynched D1 - Dr. Gary, the Doctor of Trenchville (Town Doctor)
                  6- Exalt (Mayor) - Charles S
                  7- ixt - Clementine
                  8- Rodney - Killed N1 - Bobby Louis, the Bounty Hunter of Trenchville (Town Vigilante).
                  9- Voth (Marshall) -Felix
                  10- Zeebu - Grey Wolf
                  11- WillBy 2.0 (Subbed in for midoent D2) - Enrico
                  12- Scurvy
                  13- Soilderz - Patrick

did i miss anyone?

Comment

• oh well that probably doesnt matter anyway. i gave it a shot though. vote exalt

seems like the right thing to do at the moment

also, yeah. miller is a crap claim but whatever. if you policy lynch me we are then 3 down with mafia very firmly in the drivers seat

Comment

• Oh well, seems like everyone are set on lynching exalt today. I guess voth takes responsibilty if he flips town?

vote exalt

Comment

Man the activity is horrible this game, only like 2 pages while I was sleeping. Hopefully WIllBy gets back. Also Scurvy has posted once. Zzzz.

I would also like an explanation from Undercut what he did N1 and why?

Voth not putting any pressure on undercut is the problem for me. You usually (when you're pro-town) is very objective and don't want to commit on one thing but sees stuff from many different angles, not this game. Not sure what that tells me.

Open question to everyone to think about: Why did Mafia target Rodney? - There is no way the knew he was a Town-Vig. Sure he is a pretty good player but we have a player that claimed Town RB = A potentially very big power role. Why is Undercut still alive? HMMMMMMMMMMMM

And why is no one but me analysing the kill text from field? The wording he used has to be of some sort of importance. Good seasoned mafia players playing lazy is a worrying sign.
                        1. I agree with you that we need to hear from Undercut about his night 1 action. He has outed himself already and I see no reason why he could not or should not tell us.

2. I have no issue pressuring Undercut. If you have read this thread, I find it very hard to believe that you think I have not pressured him. I have been on him a lot. He is not my primary focus at this moment, but I have severe reservations about him. At the moment he seems to agree with me about Exalt, but it is not lost on me that this could have been pre-fabricated by Undercut and Exalt to try to take the pressure off of Undercut when Exalt flips scum. Undercut would be able to point back to being the first person to vote Exalt and, as they might realize, that would go a long way to people believing Undercut is actually town roleblocker.

3. Undercut could definitely be mafia. Refer to my theory above in number 2. If Undercut is town, then why Rodney instead of Undercut? Well, killing off Undercut immediately when Exalt and Undercut have been going at it definitely does not look good on Exalt. Exalt tends to think three steps ahead and predicts how people will react well, so I am weary of putting too much stake into what if situations with him. That being said, Undercut is very much on my scum radar, especially since he has not provided any night 1 results.

4. The kill text does not tell me much. Not much to analyze. Looks like a mafia kill.

5. Why are you not analyzing the thorough and detailed posts that Exalt and I have been posting? You completely overlooked a ton of information and back-and-forth and are only focusing on Undercut and the kill text? And you are the one saying seasoned mafia players are being lazy?
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Oh well, seems like everyone are set on lynching exalt today. I guess voth takes responsibilty if he flips town?

vote exalt
                          I was just about to ask why you have not voted Exalt or given a different vote with a reason. Nice to see you jump on at the end - does not appear scummy at all...

Any chance you want to analyze some text that he or I have posted and maybe give a reason why you are voting him besides just bandwagoning?

Sure, hold me responsible if he flips town. I am not
                          worried about that.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            Alright, TWL is over so it's time to focus on the TW game that I'm sorta kinda still good at.

So first things first, welcome back from the dead WillBy. Second, hi Undercut. I see you trying so hard to pin anything you can on me, but you don't seem to be trying to actually figure out the truth out. You keep using classic WIFOM against me regarding Rodney dying ("But that's just what he wants me to think, so I'll do the opposite. But maybe that's what he wants me to think, so I'll not do the opposite. But maybe that's what he wants me to think so I'll do the opposite. But maybe that's what he wants me to think, so I'll not do the opposite. But maybe that's what he wants me to think so I'll do the opposite..) that goes both ways, such as "Exalt killed Rodney for revenge!" and then when someone points out how I'm not that dumb, you say "Exalt killed Rodney so we'd think it wasn't him!" in a neverending back and forth. I think if someone points out some other reason, you'd claim that I killed Rodney for that as well. There's literally no way to win with your arguments, and you are now even trying to threaten people to vote me. Do you actually have any questions you want to ask me for once, or is your mind already made up and you have nothing legitimate to add to this game?

Unlike you, I do have a few questions to ask, so feel free to answer at the earliest convenience:

1. Who did you roleblock last night and why?

2. If you had won the Mayor position instead of me, who would you have lynched? Don't say me either, because the only reason you decided to call me scum at all was because I won the position and lynched WillBy. So I'll ask again, who would you have lynched if you won Mayor and why?

3. You claim that my scum team voted Voth last second to make sure I won the Mayor spot, even though it's been said by Voth, Doctor WillBy, and me that the Marshall position was far and away the best spot for scum to win. Can you explain why I would go for the Mayor spot instead of Marshall if I was scum, knowing beforehand that it would lead to all this negative attention?

4. Do you know the odds of lynching scum on Day 1 with no information to go off of (not even a role claim when asked)? Can you tell me what those odds are in a 13 player game?

5. What do you think about Voth winning the Marshall spot so easily and without competition?

6. Why did you claim seemingly without reason on Day 1, and why do you think you're still alive even though you did so as a PR?
                            Here is one from Exalt, soilderz. He posted the same questions directed at me right after, too.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

1. I would have lynched Ixt. As I stated before, I have strong feelings he is scum. He has been #1 on my list up until you making it clear to me that you're scum also. Not to mention the way you two have been intertwined, with him voting you, and you saying you don't care about him, and that he is low hanging fruit, etc. You're just a much better player than him, and you need to go now. His time will come.

2. Now that I consider this further, I think that the two-vote advantage that you have is huge. If you can survive later into the game, you can completely change the trajectory of a day phase vote. You also had the chance to lynch a seasoned, veteran player who you knew was Town, in Willby. I know that the power I have is substantial, though I think I was off the mark when I say that it was much more powerful, if any more powerful.

3. I'm not playing your game with odds. I don't think it matters. I think you're scum, and you knew what you were doing.

4. I think I won because I'm a decent player who came out with a roleclaim and his heart in it. I think that I sold people that keeping at least one of the elected roles in town hands is necessary. No reason for me to claim that if I wasn't who I say I am. I'm not an idiot.

5. I told everyone that I would keep the duration and specifics of my ability to myself for self-preservation. That hasn't changed. Nice try, scum. Keep baiting town roles for their specifics.

6. I did not want the power to fall into mafia hands. I have explained this multiple times. Day 1, I know I'm town, and I don't KNOW anything else. I didn't want the power to go to mafia. Unfortunately, it seems the Mayor role did.

7. I do not know, and I do not care. I am 99% sure you're scum, and I don't care if you're godfather or goon, you need to go, especially with the 2-vote ability.

You are scum bro.
                              And here is one from me, my response to him. And how about looking back over pages 16-17 like I asked everyone to do? Anything to say about this stuff, or are you just focused on me calling out Exalt and Undercut?s status in the game right now?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I am on my phone right now. That last post I quoted from myself I think I accidentally tapped the EDIT button when I was trying to click QUOTE. Not sure if it shows as edited or not now, but it does not on my phone. The edit window did not open, but I want to make it clear that post was not edited.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X