[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

youve found me out, i am the ninja SK vampire cult recruiter.
    All I'm saying is in this game of 13 people, we have at most 4 people who cant be killed (2 elected roles, godfather, whoever Dr. Greg would have been protecting). Seems likely that we have a 3rd party killing faction, and claiming Miller seems like a really good cover for it.

Additionally, since I think Voth and others mentioned it, I think we CAN read into the flavor text of Rodney's kill. He was going to shoot someone, but got outflanked? My gut is telling me he targeted someone, but that person (mafia or not) killed him first? Outflanked seems kinda vague here, it could also mean someone else was there but I wouldnt use flanked for that...
    just speculating on the setup, he could have targetted the godfather or another such "bulletproof" target. We only know for sure he didnt target exalt or Voth, as those two dont make sense as targets.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
      Additionally, since I think Voth and others mentioned it, I think we CAN read into the flavor text of Rodney's kill. He was going to shoot someone, but got outflanked? My gut is telling me he targeted someone, but that person (mafia or not) killed him first? Outflanked seems kinda vague here, it could also mean someone else was there but I wouldnt use flanked for that...
      just speculating on the setup, he could have targetted the godfather or another such "bulletproof" target. We only know for sure he didnt target exalt or Voth, as those two dont make sense as targets.
      Did he target someone being protected by the mafia doctor perhaps? Seems likely to have one in a game with a vigilante.
      3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post

Did he target someone being protected by the mafia doctor perhaps? Seems likely to have one in a game with a vigilante.
        The odds have to be pretty low that he targeted the one player protected by the mafia doctor, and he was targeted at the same time. We've all seen stranger things happen in mafia though, this wouldn't surprise me. Good theory
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I'm happy people are actually talking about the kill text now, welcome to the party. How about you guys go back a few pages and read my analysis of it because you're basically repeating what I said.
          https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
          1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
          1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
          1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
          1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
          1:soild>they can say what they like
          1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
          1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• I'm not seeing you mention anything about a possible mafia doctor
            3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Thank you voth for telling me to read page 16-17, I have done so several times already. Frankly it was quite hard with you and exalt going back and forth for 2 pages straight. I have also talked about what you and exalt pointed out before but guess you missed that part. So let's go over it shall we.

Originally posted by Voth View Post

No, hope doesn't help directly. Then again, we haven't even seen who he decides to lynch, or what they flip. So as much as I am weary of Exalt as a highly skilled player of this game and master at getting people to follow him, I don't have much to go on with him right now, except that he shares some of the same suspicions I do with regards to you. And with that being said, I am aware also that he could be mirroring my suspicions to avoid making any waves that haven't already been made and staying off my radar. If Exalt is scum, he knows I'm town, and he knows I'm a threat now, so it would be in his best interest to stay off my radar for the moment. Don't count me in with those who blindly follow him. That being said, I can't rule out that he could be pro-town either, and it is still Day 1.

So at this point, (p 16) you didn't have much to go on. He agrees with you, and you agree with his thoughts. Then you say that he wouldn't want to be on your radar if he was scum (which is what you're sure off nowadays). So why would he then lynch a townie and then also kill off Rodney who is quite a obvious target for him? Didn't he want to stay off your radar if he was scum?

Anyway.

Before reading through page 17 I had in mind to quote more stuff you guys talekd about but i cba to be honest. Most of it was you and him repeating yourselves and misunderstanding one another. One thing I can agree with is he seems to be playing a little bit differently than he usually does. But he is also getting a lot more pressure than usually, so he has his defenses up.

Now. Let me tell this once more, and it's the last time. I never claimed Exalt is townie, I never claimed I knew he was townie. Me, and everyone else that are townies, don't know ANYTHING. We analyse posts, and we follow our gut based on that. I was the first out of the other 2 (ixt and missa) who voted for Exalt. I also said that I would be fine with you voth being Mayor or marshall but I guess that is all forgotten now.

The only reason you seem to be going after me is because I've been "defending" him, which is really not the truth either. I've been stating several times that I'm trying to look with this with an open mind, which can't be said to many others here, including you.

I also appreciate you calling me a bandwagoner. What would you like me to do? Vote for ixt when this day phase is not about him at all? That won't do anything. I also won't abstain for obvious reasons. Killing off someone who outright killed out town doctor by his own two hands is maybe the best decision right now, but I don't like the way it's been done. It's like doing one bad move as town should kill you.

It's 10 in the evening over here, I am tired and will go to sleep soon. This is another reason why I wanted to put my vote out early. But here it is, I've said my case about exalt several times. If he flips mafia then by all means do lynch me off the next day. If he flips town then I'm sure you will find another reason why the way I've been defending him makes me look scummy.

So this post was full of rambling but oh well.

EDIT: Idc I edited. The quote brackets were fucked. Sue me.
              Last edited by Soilderz; 05-06-2019, 02:53 PM. Reason: Looked shitty with bad quotes

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post

Ok. I'm not comfortable with experienced mafia players like voth and undercut jumping to the conclusion that killing exalt no matter what day 2 is the way to go lol.
                Come on Under, you've played mafia enough. Do you really think Exalt would kill Rodney night 1 when he has all the pressure on him right now? This is such a typical mafia play to get townies to lynch one of our own.

Leaning towards Under being scum right now, or just lazy.

I hate to be the to defend Exalt who killed our Doctor, especially if he flips mafia, but what the hell guys? No one is thinking clearly.

Originally posted by Soilderz View Post
                Oh well, seems like everyone are set on lynching exalt today. I guess voth takes responsibilty if he flips town?

vote exalt
                Decided to reread soilderz from the last couple pages. Hard to do better on mobile.

Bandwagoning when you realize your mafia buddy is being lynched?

You're already on lists, and worth checking out over the next couple day/night phases

Comment

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post
                  I'm not seeing you mention anything about a possible mafia doctor
                  Because it doesn't make any sense if you read the kill text. It seems like he never even took his shot before he was killed. Which can be PGO or mafia killing him first.

Comment

• Actually his other post strikes me as much more townie. A couple low effort "read up" posts before made me post that

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Decided to reread soilderz from the last couple pages. Hard to do better on mobile.

Bandwagoning when you realize your mafia buddy is being lynched?

You're already on lists, and worth checking out over the next couple day/night phases
                      Mental note to myself: Remind me to never try to give anyone a fair chance after they have made a possible mistake as a townie. I'm voting him off now because I can't be arsed to read about voth and undercut going after him for more days.

Also if under, voth and you willby turn out to be town then I'm done with these mafia games lol. Then it is really not a game for me anymore. Anything you do you get other people saying you're scummy

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post

Mental note to myself: Remind me to never try to give anyone a fair chance after they have made a possible mistake as a townie. I'm voting him off now because I can't be arsed to read about voth and undercut going after him for more days.

Also if under, voth and you willby turn out to be town then I'm done with these mafia games lol. Then it is really not a game for me anymore. Anything you do you get other people saying you're scummy
                        I get called scummy 14 times a game, its nothing to take personally. Most of the players are American, you're European, so you're at a disadvantage. But if being called scummy gets under your skin, then mafia games will be rough for you. You are getting on the bandwagon late, sure you have a reason with time zones, but in general its still a scummy move. Keep posting reasons for your votes and go from there. It's everybody's job to make the other players believe they are town, not the other way around. Until then, you're scum.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Am I missing something? I can't find anything from Exalt that looks like a defense in this current phase - other than him asking questions.

Comment

• This bandwagon on Exalt almost appears too easy.

Comment

• This is actually why I think the "regular" mafia game mechanic with the "hammering vote" is more interesting. Because there are no such bandwagons and easy hop ons but instead more votes with more meaning? idk. I don't feel like hopping on before hearing a defense. Basically voting one of my "scumleans" other than Exalt will be pointless and not have an effect (likely). Whatever I do now, it'll be a wrong decision. However, I stand by it.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                                This is actually why I think the "regular" mafia game mechanic with the "hammering vote" is more interesting. Because there are no such bandwagons and easy hop ons but instead more votes with more meaning? idk. I don't feel like hopping on before hearing a defense. Basically voting one of my "scumleans" other than Exalt will be pointless and not have an effect (likely). Whatever I do now, it'll be a wrong decision. However, I stand by it.
                                Exalt holds the extra vote that, unless town can be unanimous today, can force a no lynch and basically guarantee a mafia win. I am making some assumptions on mafia numbers and 3rd party roles, but its not an exaggeration to say that this phase can decide the game. There are also a lot of clues that point to Exalt not being town. Just look at the difference between last game and this one. It was also incredibly suspicious how he got the required votes to be elected. The force lynch of Willby was indefensible, and he had it in for Will from the very first page.

It's a virtual guarantee that either Voth or Exalt is mafia. Looking at how each got the required votes, Exalt is much more suspicious. The potential 2 vote option being alive for the mafia past today means that, at the very least, it's a safer option to lynch Exalt. Factor that in with the odd votes and behaviors from people like Missa and ixt, and this one is about as much of a day 2 slam dunk as I can remember.

Comment

Working...
                                X