[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

It seems like he was going with the bulletproof vest version like I did in my game. And i dont see how voth has anything to do with missa/exalt
    ​​​​​​I am going on the basis of Missa's roleclaim post.
    Seemed to imply knowledge about voth, which may have forced him to claim.
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

FiS i was really getting the vibe that you were town early on but i can see how much all this conversation is pressuring you on where to put your vote and you are acting like you dont know where YOU want to vote, only where other people want you to vote which shows scum attributes

And i swear to god if you guys make me roleclaim today after we already had our witch roleclaim and "proclaimed" bodyguard claim you will be handing werewolves this fucking victory in one phase. How stupid can you be to realize that they are literally just going around in circles making people claim today????
      There's no pressure on me other than I got no idea whom to place my vote on. Which is actually very often the case in Mafia, so I can handle that.
      YOU want me to place my vote on Voth - so I'll play that argument right back at you.

Originally posted by field View Post
      Description of what a bodyguard does:
      Originally posted by field View Post
      Each night you may protect another player. If that person is targeted for a kill, you die instead.

This stood out to me too and is one of the reasons my head screamed BS when Voth roleclaimed.
      But on page 1, Bodyguard is one of the very few roles that are not explained in more detail.

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

​​​​​​I am going on the basis of Missa's roleclaim post.
        Seemed to imply knowledge about voth, which may have forced him to claim.
        WHAT KNOWLEDGE?

Why in the world is it a secret? No one is asking WHERE she got it, just WHAT it is.

Don't you even begin to examine the prospect that it does not exist at all?

Why does no one address any of the points I bring up? Why is it blind faith in Missa's statement? Field, you hosted the last game, don't you think a personal vendetta is possible here?
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• should i have subbed in place of soilderz over beast? there were people who voiced to give soild a chance over beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
            should i have subbed in place of soilderz over beast? there were people who voiced to give soild a chance over beast.
            please god no more changes

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

please god no more changes
              im not implying changes, just asking if the better course of action was to do that instead of the sub i made now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post

im not implying changes, just asking if the better course of action was to do that instead of the sub i made now.
                Yes it was. Also earlier I goofed and meant to vote rodney the number of times I've mixed them up over the last few games is crazy. And i dont even know why

Comment

• Field you know full well that missa cant confirm anything about Voth. Her role doesnt have that ability. If we lynch Voth here, all we've done is possibly lynch a bodyguard. Seems like there are plenty of ways to check Voth. He just needs to protect missa tonight and some investigative role can check him out

Comment

• Up to date:

Rodney- 4 (Voth, Zeebu, fiS, Willby)
                    Voth- 3 (Field, Jessup, Rodney)

With how the votes currently stand, Rodney is set to be lynched. Phase change to occur in ~10 hours, will try to do a last minute tally with 1-2 hours left.

Comment

• My theory on why Missa refuses to come public with this alleged information about me is that she knows that it is a complete and utter lie, and anything she tries to fabricate will be easily vetted and proven to be bullshit.

She can say a town cop investigated me and got guilty. The question being, why in the world would a town cop ever out themselves to you in private immediately following night 1, before Missa had even roleclaimed publicly? There is no reason to trust her at all before that roleclaim.

She can say a tracker saw me attempt to visit Exalt. The question being, why in the world would a tracker ever out themselves to you in private immediately following night 1, before Missa had even roleclaimed publicly? There is no reason to trust her at all before that roleclaim.

She can say... well, what else? What else is there, am I missing something? Or are you guys just scum ignoring the facts?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

My theory on why Missa refuses to come public with this alleged information about me is that she knows that it is a complete and utter lie, and anything she tries to fabricate will be easily vetted and proven to be bullshit.

She can say a town cop investigated me and got guilty. The question being, why in the world would a town cop ever out themselves to you in private immediately following night 1, before Missa had even roleclaimed publicly? There is no reason to trust her at all before that roleclaim.

She can say a tracker saw me attempt to visit Exalt. The question being, why in the world would a tracker ever out themselves to you in private immediately following night 1, before Missa had even roleclaimed publicly? There is no reason to trust her at all before that roleclaim.

She can say... well, what else? What else is there, am I missing something? Or are you guys just scum ignoring the facts?
                        Stop giving her ideas and let her speak.
                        Missa time to share those details you wished not to share.

​​​​​I was under the impression that we were not supposed to be PMing so I didn't even consider prospect of anyone PMing. So, no, I don't think she knows because someone came out to her and shared results.

I was more under the impression that her role is modified (though not stated in OP). If yours can be, why not hers?
                        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

Stop giving her ideas and let her speak.
                          Missa time to share those details you wished not to share.

​​​​​I was under the impression that we were not supposed to be PMing so I didn't even consider prospect of anyone PMing. So, no, I don't think she knows because someone came out to her and shared results.

I was more under the impression that her role is modified (though not stated in OP). If yours can be, why not hers?
                          That would be convenient, wouldn't it? Except the Witch role is explained on both Page 1 and on the werewolf website provided, while my role has no description at all on either of those places. Before you imply that for that reason it would be a perfect scum claim, just stop - I've been more than transparent on everything I've done and replied thoroughly to everyone's questions. This is a bunch of nonsense. The more you suggest ass backwards ways that this is possible, the scummier you look. I'm glad to see that you're asking for her to share the details, though, because I saw you ask earlier and I was wondering if that was for show or if you had just forgotten.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

That would be convenient, wouldn't it? Except the Witch role is explained on both Page 1 and on the werewolf website provided, while my role has no description at all on either of those places. Before you imply that for that reason it would be a perfect scum claim, just stop - I've been more than transparent on everything I've done and replied thoroughly to everyone's questions. This is a bunch of nonsense. The more you suggest ass backwards ways that this is possible, the scummier you look. I'm glad to see that you're asking for her to share the details, though, because I saw you ask earlier and I was wondering if that was for show or if you had just forgotten.
                            Keep digging your grave, buddy.

Comment

• Already said they can lynch me, you'll be the one they turn to next when I'm town. You probably should have kept under the radar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post
                                Already said they can lynch me, you'll be the one they turn to next when I'm town. You probably should have kept under the radar.
                                I am just wondering how many times I can possibly say that I have no interest in lynching you until your 4th grade reading comprehension fully understands it. Any thoughts?

Also, any response to the countless times I've asked for any clarification as to why you can't share information against me? I have no interest in who you got it from or how, only what this supposed information is. Either provide the information or a legitimate reason as to why you cannot. It is not too much to ask.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X