TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Then we move on and establish voting patterns to help us pick better next day phase like every other game of mafia we have played? And we do it without the unnecessary confusion and bullshit that he brings to the game anyways.
    100% agree, especially the last sentence.
    Feel like we are stuck in a psychological prison with Jessup screaming "me me me look at me"
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• On D2 the perspective shall change, and we should have three people that can copy paste jessup pms into the thread...

Originally posted by Turban
      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        I wasn't going to just roll over due to auto-votes immediately, I had a D1 mandatory action I had to take and have done so. The 3 pms were my own doing because I wanted to spread info around and continue the game sleuthing chances for town. The people pmed did not learn my identity or role. They just know who my day action was on and how it will affect the narrative. I learn the identity of this person I had to take this action on after this day phase.
        Okay, let me dig a little deeper here:

You say the 3 PMs were your own doing, and not required. How does telling these 3 people, whom you do not know their alignment (unless you are scum), who you are targeting and learning the identity of, help town at all if you end up lynched? They will not learn what you would have learned if you were not lynched. They do not get any information out of it. They just know that you targeted someone, and that you were lynched and flipped town. What does that do for anyone? Sorry, but no one trusts your judgment in these games. You are really bad.

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Ok here is me going to bat for jessup, just one pitch though.

This claim should be verifiable on D2 and if it is not verified then Jessup is an easy D2 lynch.
          totally fair assessment
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

100% agree, especially the last sentence.
            Feel like we are stuck in a psychological prison with Jessup screaming "me me me look at me"
            that tends to happen when the majority of votes are on someone and they are fighting for their life.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

You say the 3 PMs were your own doing, and not required. How does telling these 3 people, whom you do not know their alignment (unless you are scum), who you are targeting and learning the identity of, help town at all if you end up lynched? They will not learn what you would have learned if you were not lynched. They do not get any information out of it. They just know that you targeted someone, and that you were lynched and flipped town. What does that do for anyone? Sorry, but no one trusts your judgment in these games. You are really bad.
              Jessup

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Unofficial Current Vote Count (since rodney's):

Jessup - 5 (The_Paul, Kthx, Exalt, Voth, field)
                Ixt - 3 (halp, Missa, backwards)
                Halp - 1 (Ixt)
                Fis - 1 (rodney)

Missing votes:
                Fis
                Jessup
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

I did it for this D1 phase to continue giving town chances to expose the scum.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Ixt got super quiet really fast and has his vote on some random straggler I need to probably be a good starting point for next day
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Instinct is telling me Jessup isn't lying but idk. On one hand if we lynch her and she flips town, there are a few players to look at tonight. She flips scum there are a few players to look at. We don't lynch her and maybe we learn valuable info from her role tomorrow.

Comment

I did it for this D1 phase to continue giving town chances to expose the scum.
                        No...FUCKING DETAILS. What the fuck is this bullshit response?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• you know it's real when i start bolding shit.

Jessup I am REALLY FUCKING TRYING to believe you, but you just will not play ball.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I have used my day action, I told 3 people who I did it on to spread info around in the game and create a buzz. This person I chose will now be the narrative 1st person point of view. If I survive this vote I will learn their identity.
                            What do you mean by "identity"?
                            Their character name? Role name? Alignment?

And quite moronic play from you, really. In and out of thread. "Spread info and create a buzz"? wtf.

*facepalm*
                            ​​​
                            Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Also, this being very clearly stated in the writeup from the post makes me very skeptical that Jessup has some role flavor that requires it to be told via PM or something like that, and have that role be a town role. If anything, this support from Field has made me believe Jessup's claim hints even less.
                              You and voth read the same post I made. He thought I'm vsing Jessup, you thought I'm supporting him.

I find that interesting. One of you is scum.
                              Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

You and voth read the same post I made. He thought I'm vsing Jessup, you thought I'm supporting him.

I find that interesting. One of you is scum.
                                ?

I bolded the parts of your post that are obviously attacking Jessup - anyone with a brain can see that. Paul's alignment is up in the air, but I wouldn't go so far to say that one of us is clearly scum from that. Nice try.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X