TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

You are a moron. There is ZERO evidence ANYONE is guilty on Day 1. God you suck.

I am with Exalt right now.
    Yup so true, minus the fact that there was this wild pack of hyenas foaming at the mouth towards anyone who offered info to start town cohesion.

THESE LEADERS WHO DID THIS ARE THE PEOPLE WHO A GOOD TOWN SHOULD VOTE OUT

Whoever was a wild upvoter need to be held to account.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      Kthx, Voth, The_Paul and Exalt started this crap .

Exalt now has the nerve to blame anyone who didn't join their wilding auto-vote for for the lols vote train that used zero info. You guys were the ones ATTACKING anyone who offered some info to gain trust. In so doing so YOU broke town comfort level to begin a climate of trust.

Main culprits are, Kthx, Exalt, and Voth, The_paul got sucked in after a stupid (i'll pick Jessup because it is safe vote).

Seriously at this stage if we don't focus and vote one of these 4 off now town would be stupid
      Why do you care about gaining trust?
      Any idiot who trusts anyone else on d1 is doing so because they're scum or naive.

I think you shot yourself in the foot.
      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• For the fact Voth is a prominent member of the wilding hyena pack coupled with the fact he immediately went after the_paul which in so doing made it clear Voth was attempting to block the identity reveal I get tomorrow coupled with the fact the entire game narrative would then be disrupted which would block everyone from gaining insight into it, I have decided to

VOTE VOTH
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• My current opinion is that anyone town should be going for a tie right now.

you guys pushing for more lynch pressure are being very scummy right now... we have got a lot of info already and you are just going to force more rcs on D1 which is risky

Originally posted by Turban
          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

Why do you care about gaining trust?
            Any idiot who trusts anyone else on d1 is doing so because they're scum or naive.

I think you shot yourself in the foot.
            I disagree field. I rather play a game where info is allowed to be provided under good faith trust and then select the best possible way of testing that info provided which keeps town safest during the process. To just say day 1 is all lies and pointless is far from the truth. There is a good possibility to deduce scum by the looking for the shit stirrers.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
              My current opinion is that anyone town should be going for a tie right now.

you guys pushing for more lynch pressure are being very scummy right now... we have got a lot of info already and you are just going to force more rcs on D1 which is risky
              I'm definitely down to go for a tie vote if we have to also.
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Okay so here I am. I just went through the last pages and the biggest questionmark that pops up to me is Jessup's role.
                I read through it three times and I don't understand it - it seems quite complex and thus, on one hand, makes me think that this isn't something you could easily think of (hence rather pro-town), or a really big lie which reminds me of Voth's kind of roleclaims.
                As far as the allignment goes, even though I apparently don't understand the claim fully, I believe Jessup is pro-town.
                Loki is a bad guy, mostly, but he does have good moments, too, so I don't see it as a black-white role-allignment here.
                (I do understand the mirror aspect, but not the narration one, and I can't figure out how it matters so far)

I feel like Voth is pushing a little too hard on Jessup. Certainly I agree that Jessup's playstyle is different and I really, too, find it hard to follow the thoughts and such. But Voth, you know just as me that this is sort of typical behavior. Behavior which I don't like or appreciate, but it seems legit and usual. I've given up on discussing with Jessup.
                That gives me a somewhat scumread on Voth.

Same goes for latest idea "vote-tie, no-lynch" from backwards. A no lynch helps nobody at this point. Would be literally a wasted day.
                As harsh as it sounds, we even learn by lynching a townie than lynching noone. And Maybe we're even lucky lynching scum but on day 1 that's just rather unlikely.

I will re-read the entire topic soon though.

Comment

• A wasted day? Are you high?

All we are going to accomplish on D1 is lynching a townie or revealing power roles for the NK. You think too highly of yourself if you think any scum lynch tonight is anything more than pure luck

Comment

• ... and I posted before finishing reading your entire post.

i seriously can?t believe you said you would rather lynch a townie than no one... that sentence is by definition anti-town

Comment

• No, it's not. I'd rather have you and Exalt have this kind of conversation.
                      Yes, lynching scum is unlikely, I even admit that. But what do we have from a tie? Exactly Nothing except for either one townie or one scum less alive (yes, probably the first).
                      I'm not even saying you're scum for demanding a no-lynch, because it's a quite popular opinion even for townies, but it's simply too easy to chicken out and just demand a no-lynch.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                        A wasted day? Are you high?

All we are going to accomplish on D1 is lynching a townie or revealing power roles for the NK. You think too highly of yourself if you think any scum lynch tonight is anything more than pure luck
                        A lynch is always better than a no lynch. We can't make any sense of votes if there was no lynch and no flip.
                        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• It's chicken and it allows scum to lurk.
                          Going for a lynch forces them to make a decision.
                          Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                            No, it's not. I'd rather have you and Exalt have this kind of conversation.
                            Yes, lynching scum is unlikely, I even admit that. But what do we have from a tie? Exactly Nothing except for either one townie or one scum less alive (yes, probably the first).
                            I'm not even saying you're scum for demanding a no-lynch, because it's a quite popular opinion even for townies, but it's simply too easy to chicken out and just demand a no-lynch.
                            Correction, I will re-phrase that sentence:
                            I intended to say that the only result from a no-lynch is that we have one more player, town or mafia alligned, more alive that would be dead other way (if there was a lynch).

Comment

• I agree that moving votes around and forcing some info is a good plan, but we have done that already.. I think we have enough at this point for a cop to have some suspicions and a doctor to think he smells a townie ... you guys are surely going to start piling on an important power role and we will end up with people posting things that would be better off not posted..

Vote gripe

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Damn. I hate to do this to my boy after how close we have become.

I can't help it. These two posts are so reminiscent of what I would say if I were scum trying to hide in plain sight.

unvote Jessup
                                vote the_paul
                                This stand out to anyone else? After Jessup announced that she would learn the_paul's role, Voth quickly jumped on it.
                                Posting this here for future reference because it appears to me that Voth and the_paul are somehow related.
                                I'm interpreting a lot into this, I know, but I just imagine the case that Voth is quickly throwing the_paul under the bus because Jessup will find out he's scum.
                                Anyone else? Is this too far fetched?

Comment

Working...
                                X